Author

Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 191. (Read 147170 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
You have parthnerships with Korean company before crowdsale? Really? Or is it just plans?

You can see an announcment on page 11 here under the topic. They are working together with a korean exchanger. Smiley

No! they dont working with Korean exchanges. Read full news on their twitter.

We’re unstoppable! Today KICKICO and Coinhills announce a strategic partnership. With this collaboration we will expand to Korean market.
Coinhills is a popular Korean cryptocurrency service that provides all sorts of information on prices and indices. Coinhills endeavors to popularize Bitcoin and cryptocurrency network. Coinhills’ mission is to provide one-stop access to blockchain data for people invilved in digital finance networks. In other words, to become the information & communication backbone of future fintech industries.
We are very excited about this partnership. Coinhills can help us reach Korean market and get listed on popular Korean exchanges. We expect Korean investors to join our ICO too!

This still only strategic plants. They want to going to Korean exchanges. But not now.

You're right, I am sorry. It was too late so my brain just fucked up  Shocked

But still good news and Korean market is one step closer. And we all know that asian markets have a big potential now, especially Korean market, where people are willing to invest a lot recently.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Will you host also bounties etc...on your platform? One place to look at all (for example twitter) campaigns would boost kickico adoption even more

Yes, there will be bounty campaigns dashboard built inside the platform. So that you can start snd manage the bounty program there and keep track of all the activity
Hello dev, where will you get the revenue to give the backers some kickcoins as a double benefit? or maybe the right words are where did the kickcoins value you provided as the double benefit come from?

first, the platform takes 4% fee in the raised ETH and 4% of the projects' tokens and keep it in a separate fund. We plan on launching about 100 projects by the end of this year. Just imagine how the price of at least 10% of projects tokens might go up, so that the platform profit

second, wwe are building the ecosystem for the platform and projects will use KickCoins as a mean to exchange value and pay for services

third, many projects will accept KickCoins as a payment

I have a few questions:

Why would anyone pay you 4% of their raise?
What value your platform is adding to their ICO?
Why won't they just do the ICO like everybody else is doing without giving any cut?

I think Kickico is born for mainstream adoption, of course if you have a solidity dev, a pr manager, a legal advisor, and tons of money for marketing you can try it do an ICO by yourself, otherwise Kickico is there to assist you with those things

That make sense because earlier I got the idea that kickico is just a platform nothing much. But including PR and legal things will make it worth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Kickico Bounty Hunter

What main exchanges you mean? Its China, or American or Korean exchanges? With which exchanges you have some arrangemens already? Can you name them?
"main exchanges", its about popular exchange whether its china, american, korean or  other countries.
I think they would've said it if they have decided which one the exchange is.

I know what is this "main exchanges". I asked devs which ones exchanges. And also about arragemens with them.
Okay i will wait dev answer too, i think they still haven't decided which one the exchanges is since they still have not mentioned the name of the exchange. Its done or not, They will do the arrangement for sure
Waiting for the updates.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Seems this ICO have a some potensial. Ill keep follow to Kikico. May be I ll buy some tokens here
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Kickico Bounty Hunter

What main exchanges you mean? Its China, or American or Korean exchanges? With which exchanges you have some arrangemens already? Can you name them?
"main exchanges", its about popular exchange whether its china, american, korean or  other countries.

I know what is this "main exchanges". I asked devs which ones exchanges. And also about arragemens with them.
Activity: 370
 I have a read of the whitepaper ! interesting project! ico platform,now the ico are very hot!
Activity: 448
Went through the whitepaper a very good project,well organized campaign.3 in 1 solution for fundraisers is a very good solution.Good Wishes
Kickico Bounty Hunter

"main exchanges", its about popular exchange whether its china, american, korean or  other countries.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Its true that the team look very solid and professional, the project is week handled !
The pre sale work very great, investors put their confidence in KICKICO cause the project seem very good, the team communicate well and look very strong, so the project will be à sucess for sure.
When KICKICO will hit big exchanges like bittrex as many said, the value will raise a lot for sure, just see how the pre sale have work !
Kickico Bounty Hunter

Just saw your rating on icobench:
https://icobench.com/ico/kickico

4.6 out of 5!
Wow impressive. This will certainly get some investors to this ICO.
Let keep spreading the word about this project, make some noice  Wink

Keep it up devs!
Wow, well-organized and complete information that this website has. Minimum investment, soft cap , hard cap, its all there.

Well, KICKICO have reached their hard cap at pre-sale, they have nice Intro, also have a team with complete profile (linked to facebook and linked in)
4.6 out of 5 is very worthy  Smiley
Hello, I'm reading the whitepaper and it says : "Stock exchange release in 2019", does it mean that the coin will not be available for trading in exchanges until then ?

KickCoins will hit the main exchanges right after ICO is finished. We are dealing with the main ones and they will add KC soon after the ICO finishes. The plan is October.

About the plans in roadmap about stock exchange in 2019 - it refers to the fully operational with high liquidity stock exchange on our platform, but we think we can launch that even sooner.
Hopefully bittrex is included there, many people have moved there due to the good and fast support by bittrex Wink
You have parthnerships with Korean company before crowdsale? Really? Or is it just plans?

You can see an announcment on page 11 here under the topic. They are working together with a korean exchanger. Smiley

No! they dont working with Korean exchanges. Read full news on their twitter.

We’re unstoppable! Today KICKICO and Coinhills announce a strategic partnership. With this collaboration we will expand to Korean market.
Coinhills is a popular Korean cryptocurrency service that provides all sorts of information on prices and indices. Coinhills endeavors to popularize Bitcoin and cryptocurrency network. Coinhills’ mission is to provide one-stop access to blockchain data for people invilved in digital finance networks. In other words, to become the information & communication backbone of future fintech industries.
We are very excited about this partnership. Coinhills can help us reach Korean market and get listed on popular Korean exchanges. We expect Korean investors to join our ICO too!

This still only strategic plants. They want to going to Korean exchanges. But not now.

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Hello, I'm reading the whitepaper and it says : "Stock exchange release in 2019", does it mean that the coin will not be available for trading in exchanges until then ?

KickCoins will hit the main exchanges right after ICO is finished. We are dealing with the main ones and they will add KC soon after the ICO finishes. The plan is October.

About the plans in roadmap about stock exchange in 2019 - it refers to the fully operational with high liquidity stock exchange on our platform, but we think we can launch that even sooner.

What stock exchange is this referring to? Is it one of the major worldwide stock exchanges?
Will you host also bounties etc...on your platform? One place to look at all (for example twitter) campaigns would boost kickico adoption even more

Yes, there will be bounty campaigns dashboard built inside the platform. So that you can start snd manage the bounty program there and keep track of all the activity
Hello dev, where will you get the revenue to give the backers some kickcoins as a double benefit? or maybe the right words are where did the kickcoins value you provided as the double benefit come from?

first, the platform takes 4% fee in the raised ETH and 4% of the projects' tokens and keep it in a separate fund. We plan on launching about 100 projects by the end of this year. Just imagine how the price of at least 10% of projects tokens might go up, so that the platform profit

second, wwe are building the ecosystem for the platform and projects will use KickCoins as a mean to exchange value and pay for services

third, many projects will accept KickCoins as a payment

I have a few questions:

Why would anyone pay you 4% of their raise?
What value your platform is adding to their ICO?
Why won't they just do the ICO like everybody else is doing without giving any cut?
Because KICKICO will be trusted by so many people with the benefits they provide, then ICO that using KICKICO platform will be more attractive  for investor. So thats it, the ICO will attract more investors with KICKICO platform
Activity: 294

Ok, thank you for the fast asnwer. I found it weird when I read this.

And when you say "We now have the opportunity to organize crowdinvesting campaigns not only for residents of one country, but for the population of the whole world, regardless of their place of residence", what about Hong Kong and United states ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

To summarize what you're saying, ICO platform with solidity programmers, marketing managers, legal advisors + bounties portal + internal exchange. Yeah count me in when ICO start Smiley
Activity: 168
Looks like a pretty interesting concept! Will invest
Activity: 350
KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

Thats the stock that you will see in penny stock maybe?
Im not sure about this  Wink
Jump to: