Author

Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 192. (Read 147170 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hello, I'm reading the whitepaper and it says : "Stock exchange release in 2019", does it mean that the coin will not be available for trading in exchanges until then ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Wow okay. The KICKICO Whitepaper is quite a long read. There are some parts that make my spidey senses tingle, but I have to go through it a couple of times to fully grasp the model.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
You have parthnerships with Korean company before crowdsale? Really? Or is it just plans?

from their twitter:

Took a first step to Korean blockchain stage establishing a partnership with Coinhills!

I hope you all understand how MASSIVE of a development that this truly is!

Korea (along with China and Japan) are really driving the HUGE surges in crypto right now. Look at BCH. Just when we wrote it off, KOREA starts running it up. Very impressive.

Congrats guys!
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Just saw your rating on icobench:
https://icobench.com/ico/kickico

4.6 out of 5!
Wow impressive. This will certainly get some investors to this ICO.
Let keep spreading the word about this project, make some noice  Wink

Keep it up devs!
Activity: 182
Yes the Korean market is very great. Asian country are very crypto friendly, a lot of project know a great sucess wiith the asian market. A lot of fund are invest in crypto currencies.
And if KICKICO build a strong platform it would be very well, they can work like an escrow and afford confidence for investors. Cause a lot of ico have a confidence problem, people think easily that à low community ico is a scam, even when its not.
Asia is on crypto fever now im w8 for it to spread to europe and america fully and become a mainstream .. projects like this may help Cheesy

Good idea. Many developed countries in asia and even developing countries in asia, potentially crypto enter in it.
Build a strong platform and attract many investors. Because in asia as well as many investors have strong potential for the development of a project.

Something like this can bring more project to crypto world and thus brings more awareness among people. 
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
You have parthnerships with Korean company before crowdsale? Really? Or is it just plans?

from their twitter:

Took a first step to Korean blockchain stage establishing a partnership with Coinhills!

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

You can see an announcment on page 11 here under the topic. They are working together with a korean exchanger. Smiley
Activity: 560
Yes the Korean market is very great. Asian country are very crypto friendly, a lot of project know a great sucess wiith the asian market. A lot of fund are invest in crypto currencies.
And if KICKICO build a strong platform it would be very well, they can work like an escrow and afford confidence for investors. Cause a lot of ico have a confidence problem, people think easily that à low community ico is a scam, even when its not.
Asia is on crypto fever now im w8 for it to spread to europe and america fully and become a mainstream .. projects like this may help Cheesy

Good idea. Many developed countries in asia and even developing countries in asia, potentially crypto enter in it.
Build a strong platform and attract many investors. Because in asia as well as many investors have strong potential for the development of a project.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 168
Asia is on crypto fever now im w8 for it to spread to europe and america fully and become a mainstream .. projects like this may help Cheesy i hope to see the day when everything is based on blockchains Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
it is looking like coinstarter.

But the market is big, and we didn't see coinstarter's product yet. So kickico is looking more professional at least. And pre-ico is too cheap!

Coinstarter is probably scam. But this here has already a user base, people who invested in the pre-ico and a road map. Also partnerships in Korea Smiley So everything is going right here.

Yes... and they have already some ICO projects in the pipeline which will start after their own ICO. So, KICKICO obviously isn't one of these ICOs which are little more than hot air. 
Activity: 420
But anyone can anwer to my queastion, please? Is there a own blockchain platform? Or this is only Ethereum platform? or... I cant understand...  Roll Eyes
This is own blockchain platform based on technology of blockchain Ethereum. Promisingly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

But the market is big, and we didn't see coinstarter's product yet. So kickico is looking more professional at least. And pre-ico is too cheap!

Coinstarter is probably scam. But this here has already a user base, people who invested in the pre-ico and a road map. Also partnerships in Korea Smiley So everything is going right here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
As far as i read till now, this is a win win situation. Inexperienced developers can get much needed support and KIKICO team can have a share in the next best thing. Its certainly a tempting project to invest in.
you're right, I think the project is promising for long-term investments
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
This thread is finally kicking like Jackie Chan after the announcement of the Korean Team.  This will be great for the ICO on August 29th.  I have a feeling it will sell out lightning fast.  Keep up the great work KICKICO Team!  Keep the news and updates coming. 
Activity: 168
Nice team credentials and idea i hope to see this project successing Smiley will follow the future progress ! Market for this think is big and possible profit from investing is huge so i eager to invest when time comes
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
As far as i read till now, this is a win win situation. Inexperienced developers can get much needed support and KIKICO team can have a share in the next best thing. Its certainly a tempting project to invest in.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Will you host also bounties etc...on your platform? One place to look at all (for example twitter) campaigns would boost kickico adoption even more

Yes, there will be bounty campaigns dashboard built inside the platform. So that you can start snd manage the bounty program there and keep track of all the activity
Hello dev, where will you get the revenue to give the backers some kickcoins as a double benefit? or maybe the right words are where did the kickcoins value you provided as the double benefit come from?

first, the platform takes 4% fee in the raised ETH and 4% of the projects' tokens and keep it in a separate fund. We plan on launching about 100 projects by the end of this year. Just imagine how the price of at least 10% of projects tokens might go up, so that the platform profit

second, wwe are building the ecosystem for the platform and projects will use KickCoins as a mean to exchange value and pay for services

third, many projects will accept KickCoins as a payment

I have a few questions:

Why would anyone pay you 4% of their raise?
What value your platform is adding to their ICO?
Why won't they just do the ICO like everybody else is doing without giving any cut?

I think Kickico is born for mainstream adoption, of course if you have a solidity dev, a pr manager, a legal advisor, and tons of money for marketing you can try it do an ICO by yourself, otherwise Kickico is there to assist you with those things
Jump to: