Author

Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 195. (Read 147170 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Very interesting project. It would be wise to monitor their progress in the future
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will you host also bounties etc...on your platform? One place to look at all (for example twitter) campaigns would boost kickico adoption even more

Yes, there will be bounty campaigns dashboard built inside the platform. So that you can start snd manage the bounty program there and keep track of all the activity
Hello dev, where will you get the revenue to give the backers some kickcoins as a double benefit? or maybe the right words are where did the kickcoins value you provided as the double benefit come from?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Hello, it seems that I missed the pre-ICO, which is much cheaper then ICO, I want to know how is going with the pre-ICO, how many tokens has been sold during the pre-ICO?

KICKICO collected 5k ETH during presale that was hard cap.

5000 ETH is alot, so there is already a really good base for the project, what also brings trust.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
A central platform for new ICOs is a great idea, i like it. The demand and the amount will grow huge.

Will you host also bounties etc...on your platform? One place to look at all (for example twitter) campaigns would boost kickico adoption even more

Yes, there will be bounty campaigns dashboard built inside the platform. So that you can start snd manage the bounty program there and keep track of all the activity

The bounty campaign is the cenral flaw of many ICOs and the analysis is timeconsuming - its good to hear that kickICO will have a bounty dashboard integrated.

Activity: 350
KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The platform will be huge, if many ico use KICKICO for their project the value of the platform will be incredible, a real platform like KICKICO doesn't exist yet, so it open a market and will put KICKICO at the same place than a major exchange. KICKICO will profit of the ico boom for sure, the timing to launch a platform like that is very nice. A lot of parameter are here to make KICKICO a sucess !
Activity: 126
It seems that this is a very good project to join ICO and some bounty that is not too time consuming like twitter and facebook while there is no requirement to put links in the thread. and if needen reserve indonesian translation in the thread.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
A profession crowdfunding platform based on blockchain has been long overdue! With Kickico developers now can focus and concentrate on their actual work... developing  Smiley ... and don't need to take care of all the other issues that comes with an ICO. Very promising, will keep an eye on their progress.
Activity: 420
If the project succeeds, it stalls mega-successful, the market waited for such a platform, great
Here is the link for bounty : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kickico-official-bounty-campaign-thread-2046753
That wasn't my question, my question was if they will open up a bounty section on their platform (like bountyportals, I'm sure you all know this one)
Oh sorry I misunderstood.
And about that question,  you can read this in the whitepaper
"KickCoins (KC) is a ETH-based token that follows the ERC-20 standard. KC is generated in two versions. The first, generally accepted option is the generation of pools for the needs of the company, such as payment for localization services, referral programs, bounty awards, etc., as well as pre-sales for pre-ICO and ICO."  Wink
Activity: 686
@magister, Really a good idea an independent platform, even if it does not have, is the tip for the Dev's, a secondary project or embedded in it. But only by initiative and idea, I will follow
WOW! The idea of an independent platform where we can manage our investments, I believe very much in the success of the project, with the growing wave of ICOS, we will have a complete analysis of the projects in progress and we will know if it is worth investing, besides, of the continuous security Investment and guarantees. Really a project facing the new era. Congratulations Dev's, Guaranteed success. Smiley Wink
I hope the analysis will be 99% accurate, so we can see them bringing the ICO system to the next level.
Really a bright future that this project has  Shocked
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Here is the link for bounty : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kickico-official-bounty-campaign-thread-2046753
That wasn't my question, my question was if they will open up a bounty section on their platform (like bountyportals, I'm sure you all know this one)
Activity: 330

I think he meant if we will be able to host bounties on the KickICO platform since it would be easier to look on a single site for bounties of different projects.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
When this platform for iso will enter the market? In 2018-2019? Are there any companies interested in you?

If you look at their website, there are already many new projects which will start their crowdfunding as soon as the ico ends, so you'll know that kickcoins will be used as soon as the ico ends. Practical use is lot better than just to trade on an exchange.
Activity: 330
I really like this idea of crowdfunding using the blockchain. Regular crowdfunding sites are too risky. You need to trust the site that hosts it and it has bunch of restrictions that are completely unnecessary. Too bad I wasn't here for the pre-ICO, will still be joining the ICO.
Activity: 686
WOW! The idea of an independent platform where we can manage our investments, I believe very much in the success of the project, with the growing wave of ICOS, we will have a complete analysis of the projects in progress and we will know if it is worth investing, besides, of the continuous security Investment and guarantees. Really a project facing the new era. Congratulations Dev's, Guaranteed success. Smiley Wink
Activity: 420
When this platform for iso will enter the market? In 2018-2019? Are there any companies interested in you?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Jump to: