Author

Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 193. (Read 147170 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
It's really fun to read this thread, many interesting views of this coin, and very enthusiastic developers, and community. That and a good and new idea is about everything that you need to succeed, so let's bring the ICO!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Given the fact that they have an operational platform, as we all new the ICOs is flooding everywhere and still is far from mainstream together with the ambition to run their own masternode is for me a good sign of that this will be a good investment as well as a helpful tool for an emerging decentralised startup market. Best of luck with the Project.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I would like to ask about the role of KC coins? Is each ICO project paid by KC coins?  Smiley
Activity: 518
Korean market? really good new. Korea with Japan and China is more attactive places for cryptocurrency. So you ll be trading in Korean exchanges?  Huh

Emerging markets could be volatile, but if KICK will help them with legal issues and marketing, these projects can have huge returns. Asian countries are also much more crypto friendly than U.S
Activity: 350
WoW,this is a very different from confoundit(i thinks), and I lost the opportunity  for the PRE-ICO, damn, still, KIK has value in ICO, it has better publicity than the competition, i like this the most, now lets see how many new projects will use Kik, cofoundit didn't have much, good luck with the ICO Cheesy.
Activity: 182
At the moment we are using Ethereum blockchain as the best solution to date for conducting ICO. We will add more currencies and integrate an exchange that will process payments inside the platform.

During the ICO ETH and BTC will be available

But we are planning to get our own blockchain to meet the ever growing development of the industry and set our platform with a faster and more funstional solution.

There is a HUGE update coming soon and more info will be explained

Planning to get own blockchain? If you can manage that, that would be impressive! This will bring KICKICO to another level.
Cant wait to here more about that HUGE update , you wont say HUGE if it isnt HUGE :p

Keep it up dev!
Looks very promising

To be honest I dont think that this project really needs their own blockchain as ethereum is sufficient and with technologies as 0x their will be very easy to buy this coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
At the moment we are using Ethereum blockchain as the best solution to date for conducting ICO. We will add more currencies and integrate an exchange that will process payments inside the platform.

But we are planning to get our own blockchain to meet the ever growing development of the industry and set our platform with a faster and more funstional solution.

Planning to get own blockchain? If you can manage that, that would be impressive! This will bring KICKICO to another level.
Cant wait to here more about that HUGE update , you wont say HUGE if it isnt HUGE :p

Keep it up dev!
Looks very promising
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Korean market? really good new. Korea with Japan and China is more attactive places for cryptocurrency. So you ll be trading in Korean exchanges?  Huh
Activity: 182
Kickico is definitively one of my favourite ICO. They have a platform which is operational what is quite a good sign but there are other good points, the team behind the project is very competent. We will see great projects created thanks to KICKICO in the future. Gonna be great to be there to see what will happen Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Looks like a great project, a kickstarter-like with extra features, like it's own currency with the one we can crowdfund some projects, that's what I learned from the white paper, am I right?
The main purpose is to crowdfund and suppot new ideas which need money?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Will you host also bounties etc...on your platform? One place to look at all (for example twitter) campaigns would boost kickico adoption even more

Yes, there will be bounty campaigns dashboard built inside the platform. So that you can start snd manage the bounty program there and keep track of all the activity
Hello dev, where will you get the revenue to give the backers some kickcoins as a double benefit? or maybe the right words are where did the kickcoins value you provided as the double benefit come from?

first, the platform takes 4% fee in the raised ETH and 4% of the projects' tokens and keep it in a separate fund. We plan on launching about 100 projects by the end of this year. Just imagine how the price of at least 10% of projects tokens might go up, so that the platform profit

second, wwe are building the ecosystem for the platform and projects will use KickCoins as a mean to exchange value and pay for services

third, many projects will accept KickCoins as a payment

I have a few questions:

Why would anyone pay you 4% of their raise?
What value your platform is adding to their ICO?
Why won't they just do the ICO like everybody else is doing without giving any cut?
legendary
Merit: 1001
If I understand well you can use totally different words for this platform which will be built by Kickico team. We can say it will provide a business and investors friendly platform for startups and money collected as fee will be like profit sharing type thing with token holders. A platform for money raising for businesses is very vast in itself.
Activity: 154
is there a escrow for the ICO?
I saw, that Pre-sale aready finished? You raised 2000 ETH ? For how long time? I missed this ((
What is your minimum goal on main ICO for succesful platfform? Ana what is your hard cap?

KICKICO is a platform allowing its users to conduct ICOs, pre-ICOs, crowdfunding and crowdinvesting campaigns, with the possibility of creating tokens for the user, accepting both crypto\digital and fiat currencies, protecting investors with KickCoins. Projects launched on the platform can also support KickCoins as a payment method.

What's this for? I asked about another things...
I cant find, what is the card cap of crowdsale. Also can devs explaine more detail plan for Min caps and Hard caps? What they want doing in both cases.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
In My opinion, this looks like The first seriuos attemt to make a kickstarter for ICO. I'm following a lot of ICOs and surely many of them would nere a good service like this. I get The 4% fee model, but I wonder how those 4% will translate in to profit for investors? Thinking about it like a company, if the company runs really good, the employees does not necessarily see that, so could you explain that a bit further?Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
I saw, that Pre-sale aready finished? You raised 2000 ETH ? For how long time? I missed this ((
What is your minimum goal on main ICO for succesful platfform? Ana what is your hard cap?

KICKICO is a platform allowing its users to conduct ICOs, pre-ICOs, crowdfunding and crowdinvesting campaigns, with the possibility of creating tokens for the user, accepting both crypto\digital and fiat currencies, protecting investors with KickCoins. Projects launched on the platform can also support KickCoins as a payment method.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
*** KICKICO NEWS ***

KICKICO expands to Korean market!

We’re unstoppable! Today KICKICO and Coinhills announce a strategic partnership. With this collaboration we will expand to Korean market.

Coinhills is a popular Korean cryptocurrency service that provides all sorts of information on prices and indices.
Coinhills endeavors to popularize Bitcoin and cryptocurrency network.
Coinhills’ mission is to provide one-stop access to blockchain data for people invilved in digital finance networks.
In other words, to become the information & communication backbone of future fintech industries.

We are very excited about this partnership.
Coinhills can help us reach Korean market and get listed on popular Korean exchanges. We expect Korean investors to join our ICO too!
KICKICO, in its turn, will help Coinhills to make its way to Russian market by introducing the service to the Russian cryptocommunity.
We’re happy to greet Coinhills’ CEO Jung Kim and CIO Francisco Jo on KICKICO advisory board, too.

wow! this is definitely a good news! the market of your team is getting more wider and broader.. im sure the ico will succeed..

I also suspect this ICO will be successful but not just in ICO alone, I want to also succeed in the market and the price becomes more expensive.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
But anyone can anwer to my queastion, please? Is there a own blockchain platform? Or this is only Ethereum platform? or... I cant understand...  Roll Eyes

In this way - very interesting! When you planning ll develop your own blockchain Platform?

I dont think that will be any time sooner as lots of development yet to happen and at least there should be 20-25 successful ventures on the platform then we may expect a blockchain platform. I saw there was already a crowd funding going on.
Activity: 168
I am so happy to see such a good project, the trailer to present Kickico is just amazing, it seems like we are watching a movie trailer. And about the concept they have no concurrence. There are alone to do this ( ICO, CROWDFUNDING - CROWDINVESTING ).
Jump to: