Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★KillerCoin★ | ★★ v2.0 Mandatory Update | OpenSSL 1.0.1g + DIGISHIELD ★★ - page 2. (Read 40002 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
anyone noticed that the price is at 90 satoshis on bleutrade?
Activity: 238
Have been away from this coin for a while and updated yesterday, wallet only has 1 active connection but gets stuck syncing everytime at block 79725. Have tried deleting all from the folder except my wallet file and resyncing from the start 3 times now and everytime the same thing stuck on 79725, even left it over the night and the same.

Hey UKGunner

I'll check it out...

Thanks bro let us know if you find anything, still holding my coins and mining every now and then now just to wait and see where it goes.

All sorted, its was simply the fact that there wasn't enough Hashing power going into the network. Blocks are moving again now Smiley

Yep working perfect now wallet has synced all the way, will try throw a bit of hash power in solo mining a bit later, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Have been away from this coin for a while and updated yesterday, wallet only has 1 active connection but gets stuck syncing everytime at block 79725. Have tried deleting all from the folder except my wallet file and resyncing from the start 3 times now and everytime the same thing stuck on 79725, even left it over the night and the same.

Hey UKGunner

I'll check it out...

Thanks bro let us know if you find anything, still holding my coins and mining every now and then now just to wait and see where it goes.

All sorted, its was simply the fact that there wasn't enough Hashing power going into the network. Blocks are moving again now Smiley

Hey UKGunner

I'll check it out...

legendary

Hey UKGunner

I'll check it out...
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Does anyone have any clue on how to get a hold of Ptopex.com admin. He has been awol for weeks and does not respond. I highly recommend moving any coins you have there if you can log in. (I cant)
legendary
Hi everyone, can you all please withdraw any coins you have in the offical KC pool?
I need to shut it down for a while, got some hosting problems...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I will never understand why it is that some people see activity on a coin causing its price to rise and they somehow think it is a good plan to put low sell walls in place instead of increasing the existing sell walls. If people want to dump their coins then why halt all forward momentum and lose out on a few extra bucks by putting in low sell walls?

But hey, great work anyway atrostophe! I don't use social media, but I will put in some words again here on the forum.
Awesome to see some much needed activity on europex! Keep up the great work!

someone needs to keep the momentum going because now the orders are back down at three satoshsi (it was me who bought up all the orders below Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Awesome to see some much needed activity on europex! Keep up the great work!
Someone must have slammed Killer with a shitload of hash power!  Diff jumped to 1.2!!

Keep it coming Smiley

Been suck on that block for over an hour now!!  last NW hash was just over 8MH/s

someone must have seen the price on europex, ive been trying to spread that about
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Someone must have slammed Killer with a shitload of hash power!  Diff jumped to 1.2!!

Keep it coming Smiley

Been suck on that block for over an hour now!!  last NW hash was just over 8MH/s
legendary
Looking for new KillerCoin logos... KILR bounties available...
legendary

Keep it coming Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
HI everyone

I'm actively working on the Killercoin POS project which (If successful) will be an upgrade from the current wallet. Your existing coins will still be valid for a period of time where you can still PoW mine the coin , then the coin will turn into a 100% PoS coin..

That is the idea anyway!

If i cant get the PoS implementation working with the current block chain i will abandon the PoS idea and continue to support KC in it's current format

Hope this gives you some idea of what is happening behind the scene

Thanks
M

good to see you again mammix and that you are still working hard on killercoin, best of luck in your pos implementation.
meanwhile the price has rose a fair wee amount on europex, everyone should spread the word that the coin is growing so that a regular amount of trades is established
legendary
HI everyone

I'm actively working on the Killercoin POS project which (If successful) will be an upgrade from the current wallet. Your existing coins will still be valid for a period of time where you can still PoW mine the coin , then the coin will turn into a 100% PoS coin..

That is the idea anyway!

If i cant get the PoS implementation working with the current block chain i will abandon the PoS idea and continue to support KC in it's current format

Hope this gives you some idea of what is happening behind the scene

Thanks
M
seriously keep talking about killercoin on twitter and exchanges like i have been mentioning bitcoin and stuff on twitter and getting retweets which means people will see it and take interest
7 satoshis now the market has suddenly become alive, could easily go a lot higher if that 600000 coin sell wall at 8 satoshis gets bought up
Pages:
Jump to: