Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★KillerCoin★ | ★★ v2.0 Mandatory Update | OpenSSL 1.0.1g + DIGISHIELD ★★ - page 4. (Read 40002 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
No takers on my offer? No one? Mammix, are you still with us?
legendary
Just purchased another couple thousand KILR on Bleutrade.com.

Ok, so I will give 1,000 KILR each to the next 10 people who purchase 50K KILR or more off of Bleutrade.com. There's a 0.027BTC sell wall at 1 satoshi there. That's not a whole lot really. I think it can be taken down fairly easily if we try. We need market activity if this coin is going to stay alive. I only say Bleutrade because there have been a few buys there today, and no buys at ptopex.com since April 26th. There's a 0.009BTC sell wall at 1 satoshi there. Maybe that one can be taken down too, if you prefer ptopex to bleutrade.

But my offer is for 1,000 KILR each to the next 10 people who purchase 50K KILR or more from Bleutrade because I like that exchange.

Come on people, let's get some market activity!
legendary
I did some e-pimping for Killercoin and Bleutrade on a few threads here, and someone just bought 183K Killercoin. So to whomever that was, thank you! Spread the word and help get some market activity. Don't let this coin die!
legendary
Just bought 2098 KILR on Bleutrade.com and bragged about it in the chat. Not sure it will do much good, but at least it is another buy order and gets the name out there. I'm trying.
legendary
What can we do to get some buy orders on the exchanges? We need some market activity!
legendary
Very much a shame indeed. We need to get more advertisement out there.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
thread seems to be dead, along with trading which is a shame Sad
everyone needs to try and publicize killercoin or buy at decent prices so that the numbers do the talking and more people come and buy into killercoin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Nope, lots of sellers and no buyers!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
so i know everyone was jumping on the whitecoin thing but maybe we should give some attention to killercoin? there was a decent amount of trading done yesterday and everyone could help bump the price up a little espeially as we know how everyone wants to pump and dump

I turned the miners back on Killer yesterday!! 

Yes, keep it rolling!
legendary
so i know everyone was jumping on the whitecoin thing but maybe we should give some attention to killercoin? there was a decent amount of trading done yesterday and everyone could help bump the price up a little espeially as we know how everyone wants to pump and dump

I turned the miners back on Killer yesterday!! 
legendary
Just bought 23.6K from Bleutrade. Think I'll go and post in some different forums and try to raise some interest in KILR. We could use more miners and certainly more buyers on the exchanges.
hi guys so ive been away a while and i was just wondering what has actually happened to killercoin?

Still ticking away, being steadily mined and traded.
I think everyone (including me) has been on the WhiteCoin train recently:)

ah ok thats ok then, its just because ive looked for a few days at ptopex and there are no buy orders at all
ive been trading whitecoins but ive had about 75% of my hardware mining maxcoin haha
legendary
hi guys so ive been away a while and i was just wondering what has actually happened to killercoin?

Still ticking away, being steadily mined and traded.
I think everyone (including me) has been on the WhiteCoin train recently:)
legendary
Activity: 149
legendary
I thought the point of this coin was to bribe exchanges with coins? I realize that you can't dump your coins for BTC but has the dev contacted exchanges with bounties for adding a KILR/BTC market? Should've named it MeekCoin

Nothing meek about this.
And yes i have contacted a lot of exchanges, and offered reasonable bribes to add KillerCoin. The difficulty we have at the moment is how greedy the exchange voting system is becoming. While i agree with helping out with hosting and running costs of exchanges, on average it costs up to 1BTC to list on a single exchange such as Shitpal, sorry i mean MintPal. Thats about $500 per exchange to list a coin that is not ready to be listed on those exchanges yet.

Agreed!!  Why waste the bounties when the coin isn't selling on PTOPEX.  There is no volume at 2 Sat.  Why would any other exchange want to take the time to list it, just to have to delist it.
Pages:
Jump to: