Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★KillerCoin★ | ★★ v2.0 Mandatory Update | OpenSSL 1.0.1g + DIGISHIELD ★★ - page 6. (Read 40000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Must have missed out on the free Kilr giveaway at Bleutrade. I submitted a trouble ticket yesterday and still no deposit. But I've sold some Doge and some Feathercoin that I had forgotten I even had and have managed to buy about 18K Kilr over the past two days. I even managed to take down a 1 and 2 satoshi buy wall there today! Granted, they weren't very big walls, but it still felt like I accomplished something!  Grin
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Because the DIFF is good enough to mine solo.  Have been solo mining it for a while.  Just very frustrating to see the 1000000 in the wallet just to have it orphan.  Other coins I have never had blocks orphan (OK, when it's launched, but that is expected).  But just way too many orphans with this coin.
legendary
Don't be done with it. Why not just mine in the pool?
legendary
Sorry to hear that. Pool.killercoin.eu got it!!! Nice!!! I got a decent chunk of it. More than I was expecting, that's for sure!

Congrats.  That's 2 superblocks on this coin that I have had, then had them taken away...  I think I'm done with this one...
legendary
Sorry to hear that. Pool.killercoin.eu got it!!! Nice!!! I got a decent chunk of it. More than I was expecting, that's for sure!
legendary
OK I'm officially pissed!!!  Mined, generated but not accepted!  So I get squat!!!

Orphaned!!!  It and a bunch of blocks before it.  SHIT!!!
legendary
Well I got it solo, just waiting for it to confirm!!!   But I'm getting a sinking feeling...
y80
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Tricky, tricky, tricky! Pool.killercoin.eu has had almost all of the network hashrate for days now, but the closer we get to the reward block, now all of a sudden the network hashrate jumps to 10.10 Mh/s while our pool hashrate stays the same. Looks like some people with big hashing power are solo mining in hopes of scoring that 1 mill Kilr for themselves! Come on pool! Let's get that block!

fingers crossed Smiley it's near!
legendary
Tricky, tricky, tricky! Pool.killercoin.eu has had almost all of the network hashrate for days now, but the closer we get to the reward block, now all of a sudden the network hashrate jumps to 10.10 Mh/s while our pool hashrate stays the same. Looks like some people with big hashing power are solo mining in hopes of scoring that 1 mill Kilr for themselves! Come on pool! Let's get that block!
y80
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Lot's of violent coins lately. New phase ? We go from memes and animals to pots and kills?

We're not violent, we just want to be the next Killer Coin!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Lot's of violent coins lately. New phase ? We go from memes and animals to pots and kills?
y80
legendary
Just over 100 blocks to go!!

Shhhhh, I want everyone to go to sleep and forget!!!

sorry i'll be quiet! lol
legendary
Just over 100 blocks to go!!

Shhhhh, I want everyone to go to sleep and forget!!!
legendary
legendary
Killercoin [KILR] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/kilr
Only 0.18% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

Nice one, and these guys didn't want a Bribe / Vote or whatever you want to call it!!

Europex are going on the KillerCoin wall of fame!!
Activity: 154
Killercoin [KILR] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/kilr
Only 0.18% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
y80
Currently at block 45454

block 45763 is the next 1 million KILR bonus block!!

Not long to go....

Let's Kill It  Wink

Killing it as we speak Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: