Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★KillerCoin★ | ★★ v2.0 Mandatory Update | OpenSSL 1.0.1g + DIGISHIELD ★★ - page 5. (Read 39998 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
I thought the point of this coin was to bribe exchanges with coins? I realize that you can't dump your coins for BTC but has the dev contacted exchanges with bounties for adding a KILR/BTC market? Should've named it MeekCoin

Nothing meek about this.
And yes i have contacted a lot of exchanges, and offered reasonable bribes to add KillerCoin. The difficulty we have at the moment is how greedy the exchange voting system is becoming. While i agree with helping out with hosting and running costs of exchanges, on average it costs up to 1BTC to list on a single exchange such as Shitpal, sorry i mean MintPal. Thats about $500 per exchange to list a coin that is not ready to be listed on those exchanges yet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I thought the point of this coin was to bribe exchanges with coins? I realize that you can't dump your coins for BTC but has the dev contacted exchanges with bounties for adding a KILR/BTC market? Should've named it MeekCoin
legendary
Not a coin has sold in 4 days.  Is anything going on with Killer?  Or is everyone on the WC train?

I think everyone is still on the WC gravy train
Activity: 252
Changing algo or POS will garner more attention
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
WC is just a scam coin...p&d... they wanna make fast money.

What about changing killer to a PoS coin? Looks like those coins get accepted very well...!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Not a coin has sold in 4 days.  Is anything going on with Killer?  Or is everyone on the WC train?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Because the DIFF is good enough to mine solo.  Have been solo mining it for a while.  Just very frustrating to see the 1000000 in the wallet just to have it orphan.  Other coins I have never had blocks orphan (OK, when it's launched, but that is expected).  But just way too many orphans with this coin.

Just how many orphans you've got that you claim that there are too many?
I had well over a dozen in about a 12 hour period.  In the past 24 hours I have only had 3.  I can deal with a few now and then...

Sorry but taking into account 12 hours and the block time a dozen orphans is inside the normal and unlucky range.

I totally understand, but it's just frustrating!!  There are some coins I can mine for days an never get an orphan.  I know when you're mining you'll get orphans, but hurts when it's on a superblock!!  LOL

It is frustrating when you mine a coin with random rewards , you get a lot of orphans and the good blocks are only with the below average payout.
But that is the price you pay for solo mining and avoiding pools.
legendary
Because the DIFF is good enough to mine solo.  Have been solo mining it for a while.  Just very frustrating to see the 1000000 in the wallet just to have it orphan.  Other coins I have never had blocks orphan (OK, when it's launched, but that is expected).  But just way too many orphans with this coin.

I had well over a dozen in about a 12 hour period.  In the past 24 hours I have only had 3.  I can deal with a few now and then...

Sorry but taking into account 12 hours and the block time a dozen orphans is inside the normal and unlucky range.

I totally understand, but it's just frustrating!!  There are some coins I can mine for days an never get an orphan.  I know when you're mining you'll get orphans, but hurts when it's on a superblock!!  LOL
legendary
This coin can be monitored and send alert of price changes in android app Crypto Coins Manager, as like all other coins. Use it for free.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=halfprice.coinmanager

Looks good, i'll give it a try
in defi we trust

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
This coin can be monitored and send alert of price changes in android app Crypto Coins Manager, as like all other coins. Use it for free.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=halfprice.coinmanager
legendary

in defi we trust
Because the DIFF is good enough to mine solo.  Have been solo mining it for a while.  Just very frustrating to see the 1000000 in the wallet just to have it orphan.  Other coins I have never had blocks orphan (OK, when it's launched, but that is expected).  But just way too many orphans with this coin.

Activity: 690
Merit: 500
Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
legendary
OK I'm officially pissed!!!  Mined, generated but not accepted!  So I get squat!!!

Orphaned!!!  It and a bunch of blocks before it.  SHIT!!!

Hey, its odd that your getting so many rejects / orphaned blocks.
I've just checked over the pool transactions, while there were about 20 orphaned blocks on the 14th of April, there have been none since.
i do know that yesterday there was some weird sync issues, at one point i though someone was actively trying to fork off the chain! but clearing out a few of my nodes peers.dat files fixed the problem.

What is your KILR address, and i'll sort you out for sticking with us Smiley
y80
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Must have missed out on the free Kilr giveaway at Bleutrade. I submitted a trouble ticket yesterday and still no deposit. But I've sold some Doge and some Feathercoin that I had forgotten I even had and have managed to buy about 18K Kilr over the past two days. I even managed to take down a 1 and 2 satoshi buy wall there today! Granted, they weren't very big walls, but it still felt like I accomplished something!  Grin

If you're willing to trade, go on ptopex.
pool.killercoin.eu got the 45763 that was reeeeallly good Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: