Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC] - page 14. (Read 49911 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 11
How many generated  coins a day if my wallet is staking 20 KNC's only?

Smiley

Activity: 559
Merit: 508
I think you should open the Twitter bounty again. 20 members is not much and in sure you need more support spread on Twitter don't you ?

I will consider it in the near future, In the meantime. Holee Shiet! We have just passed 10$ Cad! Good works guys, the future is looking strong!

Also if anyone would like to help support us and request our addition to Coinmarketcap i would be extremely thankful, they are being kind of slow.  Embarrassed

EDIT: Also like to say, whoever is moving all those coins in the explorer if it is not an exchange contact me, I love to know everybody involved in my coin and it seems like you bought quite a bit! Smiley
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
I think you should open the Twitter bounty again. 20 members is not much and in sure you need more support spread on Twitter don't you ?
why supply is not increasing in xplorer i can see only 2,502 KNC from evening but block are generating coins..
and whats the current supply?

It is certainly going up, explorer shows to the 10th decimal if you click the supply and look at the chart. Tongue

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
why supply is not increasing in xplorer i can see only 2,502 KNC from evening but block are generating coins..

POW is over now only POS (Yearly 2%)
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
KNC MarketCap 17233 USD.

Still Undervalued IMO. Tongue

Anyone selling now might cry later.  Cool

dumpers are too greedy. They don't understand KNC actual value.

From what was set aside by the dev team to allow people who missed distribution to get in almost all of it is gone, so who knows once this last little bit on coinsmarkets goes what will happen. Smiley

Even with price suppression we could not keep it down.

People are obviously going to dump and take the profit, that's what small fish do, but what they don't seem to understand is how far we can take this. Smiley

And to whoever sell order that is on yobit, might seem like .10 is a lot now until you check back in a month and cry. We will EAT you.  Grin
KNC MarketCap 17233 USD.

Anyone selling now might cry later.  Cool

dumpers are too greedy. They don't understand KNC actual value.
KNC MarketCap 17233 USD.

Anyone selling now might cry later.  Cool
Hehe, I think anyone who is dumping might be crying in a couple weeks. Tongue
keep quiet, some of us need to hold more than we have, now when you wake them up, we shall be operating in the loss account,
hey, guys sell lower the coin has just started anyway.

What you have to remember is we are injecting liquidity into the market to ensure people have the opportunity to get in, without the price suppression from the 5-6 people i'm working with this would have blasted off already, we would prefer more people have time to get in, but it certainly won't last forever! Smiley
Well... think of it:
How many people can get involved, when there are only 2500 coins in circulation?
All these days only 2 new coins created.
Even if the price reaches 10 BTC each the market cap will be too low to get people interested.
In 100 years there will be less than 10000 coins  Huh

Exactly, this is why i am happy to see the poor malaysians/indians dumping, it is making distribution speed up SUPER fast and putting the coins into stronger hands, more spread out, is it temporarily affecting block times? maybe, but long term this is extremely healthy! Smiley
Activity: 352
keep quiet, some of us need to hold more than we have, now when you wake them up, we shall be operating in the loss account,

What you have to remember is we are injecting liquidity into the market to ensure people have the opportunity to get in, without the price suppression from the 5-6 people i'm working with this would have blasted off already, we would prefer more people have time to get in, but it certainly won't last forever! Smiley
Well... think of it:
How many people can get involved, when there are only 2500 coins in circulation?
All these days only 2 new coins created.
Even if the price reaches 10 BTC each the market cap will be too low to get people interested.
In 100 years there will be less than 10000 coins  Huh
Activity: 1092

ok, that means hurry while stock lasts Grin Roll Eyes

If people want to dump i encourage it, if people want to buy i encourage it, both are signs of a healthy market in which the rockets are fueling. Smiley
Activity: 1092
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

If you had been watching the blockchain at all over the past few days we average 40-50 Blocks a day and from what I've seen a 2-3 hour delay has happened a couple times in the past, no reason to be alarmed.

I'd also like to point out this is not the 1st time btcking has bugged out and he sold his first coins i gave him @30kea  Tongue

EDIT: Also if that does not calm your nerves here is something similar almost at the same time frame yesterday: https://image.prntscr.com/image/Bfd44Qq5TtO2ELNha95ruQ.png

EDIT 2: annnd Look a block, what did i say? Cheesy

Smiley
Well... I did my duty  Cool
I staked 4 times until now.
But people must understand that, they need to open their wallets for staking sometimes.
That's the problem, you must let your wallet stake 24-7.  Wink
Also it's good to create smaller sized stakes.
The difficulty is still low.
I have about 20 coins and my experience says, that if I leave my wallet closed for 3 or 4 days, chances are that next time I will open it, it will stake in about 1-2 hours.
Thats what I do always with POS wallets if they pay with % per time.

If you let it run 24-7 you will get more rewards which is good for compounded interest.
Also you will help the chain and network.
Activity: 352

If you had been watching the blockchain at all over the past few days we average 40-50 Blocks a day and from what I've seen a 2-3 hour delay has happened a couple times in the past, no reason to be alarmed.

I'd also like to point out this is not the 1st time btcking has bugged out and he sold his first coins i gave him @30kea  Tongue

EDIT: Also if that does not calm your nerves here is something similar almost at the same time frame yesterday: https://image.prntscr.com/image/Bfd44Qq5TtO2ELNha95ruQ.png

Smiley
But people must understand that, they need to open their wallets for staking sometimes.
The difficulty is still low.
I have about 20 coins and my experience says, that if I leave my wallet closed for 3 or 4 days, chances are that next time I will open it, it will stake in about 1-2 hours.
Thats what I do always with POS wallets if they pay with % per time.

Smiley

If you store coins on coinsmarkets they stake for you and give you the reward.

As for whoever is selling at this price all i have to say is >> Grin Grin Grin <<
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: