Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC] - page 16. (Read 49911 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508
Also, If anyone is too sketched out by the exchange, I know a few investors/Mangers that are willing to part with some coins only to people who are serious about being long term, if they want to contact me i can facilitate some OTC deals and serve as a middle man to ensure no scamming takes place. Smiley
when do you expect the website kingncoin.com up and running?

It is certainly on the list of things to do but it is of lower priority, All the information needed is pretty much available here or by asking me anything you might not see. Smiley

Main Priority is still fair distribution and liquidity, at the current prices it has become increasingly difficult to buy in so i contacted the managers and a couple investors and put together some OTC deals so that I have enough KNC to let some people buy in at the current market price and or for whales if they want to support us while still having enough to ensure staking is stable.

After that main priority will likely shift to assuring that we have a more consistent block time.

and likely after those two things are done we will pursue a nice website, but again Although many find it important i don't see it as a extremely high priority.

Although some would argue aesthetics is important I have seen the nicest of looking coins/exchanges implode and the ugliest prevail so i'm not too concerned about that keeping people away.

Thanks for the question! Smiley

Kingn.

EDIT: Just a quick edit regarding exchanges and my feelings toward that area.

Even though coinsmarkets may not yet have the nicest GUI, I have spoken to the owners/devs of the site, have used the majority of its function and can deem it safe and improving with some pretty impressive plans for the future.

So if you are scared to buy/sell on this exchange I have tested Withdrawals/Deposits, Buys/Sells, Support system and everything works smoothly and they also make sure to deal with problems much faster then some big exchanges I know.

So yes, Other exchanges certainly our in the plans we feel it would be ill advised to sell KNC/Pay out of pocket for one and would much rather prefer organic growth that everyone can see is natural and transparent which is what we are slowly achieving now. Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
when do you expect the website kingncoin.com up and running?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey guys Hell78 here.

We're currently working on releasing our subreddit, as well as general guides.

I'm also personally working on networking with other persons of interest in my city so stay tuned for more info! Smiley
Hello!
KingN [KNC] added for voting on C-CEX !
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=knc
have a nice day !

Good work, Not sure if we will be able to achieve the hundreds of votes needed yet but this is certainly a step in the right direction! Smiley
Yeah keep going everyone is supporting this coin nice work  Wink

Yep, now the main goal is a semi-liquid market where people can buy in and out without problems. Smiley

Got the out part handled but the in part looking kinda sad and i can't fill it unless i want to get bought out of my own coin, lol.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hello!
have a nice day !

Good work, Not sure if we will be able to achieve the hundreds of votes needed yet but this is certainly a step in the right direction! Smiley
Yeah keep going everyone is supporting this coin nice work  Wink
Hello!
have a nice day !

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hello!
have a nice day !
SaltySloth here. Will be investing slowly over the course of the next couple of months.

Time is money

I really do appreciate your support. Smiley

Distribution is still active, PM me your address!!

And whoever made the bot that registers new accounts generates a knc address and pms me asking for coins... fuck you. lol.

How is it not working for them?  They are making easily just as much as legit members with sig camps.  I guarantee that there is nothing that is going to stop these guys

By not working for them i mean they have not got a single KNC out of me, sure some other devs or coins might fall for the stupidity but i'm not that naive.  What they do to other devs i could care less. Cheesy
Activity: 32
Wow. gone so fast Shocked

Anyway, my KNCs are for the long run!

Haha, Same!

Let me tell you something, I don't know whether KNCs price will be 100$, 200$, 1000$ but i do know damn well that it is not 1$. Cheesy
I think you forgot to add more zeros at the end of your numbers... Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
SaltySloth here. Will be investing slowly over the course of the next couple of months.

Time is money

And whoever made the bot that registers new accounts generates a knc address and pms me asking for coins... fuck you. lol.

How is it not working for them?  They are making easily just as much as legit members with sig camps.  I guarantee that there is nothing that is going to stop these guys

The forum itself does not care and the members cannot do a thing.  It is just one of those things that will go on and on and people will continue to publically be unhappy with it, by wasting their time talking about it.

As for the coin, just dl's it, taking a look.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287

Haha, Same!

Let me tell you something, I don't know whether KNCs price will be 100$, 200$, 1000$ but i do know damn well that it is not 1$. Cheesy
Yes!I also believe in you)this is the most expensive coin,I know! Kiss
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

Time is money

Haha, Same!

Activity: 32

A fairly large portion of KNC has been placed for sale on coinsmarkets at a price point i feel is fair so that any potential market maker/investor can grab a nice chunk right now and prepare for the future, this sell order will be removed in 48 hours and you will NEVER see an amount of this size for sale again at any price point, if no one buys it i will put it back into the staking funds/bounties/Server Fees, it will certainly not be dumped. Smiley

EDIT: And holy fuck it is gone already.  Shocked

The future is looking bright! Smiley

Also block times may currently be delayed a bit as i have some reserved as i spread it into smaller batches so i can stake more frequently.
Also the exchange is currently undergoing POS upgrades which is also having an effect on weight, Expect block times to go back up soon!
Is it listed in any exchange? I'd always go for organic growth as it can sustain the momentum. Need to have a bounty campaign to really the crowd involved. After that its just exponential growth if the dev team utilizes the crowd effectively. All the ICOs happening are perfect examples.

Yes we are currently listed at https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-KNC.htm Exchange works great in chrome have not had any issues, however it is obviously a smaller exchange so i can understand some people wanting to wait. Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Is it listed in any exchange? I'd always go for organic growth as it can sustain the momentum. Need to have a bounty campaign to really the crowd involved. After that its just exponential growth if the dev team utilizes the crowd effectively. All the ICOs happening are perfect examples.
it would be nice if you can contact coinexchange.io
more exchange = more exposure to the world.

I'm certainly open to more exchanges, But i want it to be natural, if you want to contact people or tweet to them about KNC that would do wonders, I will see about contacting the exchanges but i don't want KNC to feel pushed I want organic growth. Smiley

Also, not sure if you knew but Coinexchanges.io charges 750$ for listing.  Roll Eyes For the size of the exchange it is 100% not worth it in my opinion as many bigger exchanges have cheaper fees. Tongue
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
it would be nice if you can contact coinexchange.io
more exchange = more exposure to the world.
Pages:
Jump to: