Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC] - page 11. (Read 49911 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Just woke up to see KNC exploded overnight. Is this a coinmarketcap effect or something? I never imagined this quirky little rare coin would gain so much value so fast. Congrats to the KNC brotherhood!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
king did u got my message?

how many coins to run a node and Mac wallet please!!!
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
I feel sorrow because of, my laptop suddenly shut down when i start again my laptop windows was gone with my all wallets. i didn't store some wallets. Maybe it's my bad luck. anyway Happy Eid Day
I could help you get them back for a fee

My HDD gone, Now it is not possible

How much did you loose, I'd like to know as one other user has lost 6 so we can add whatever you lost to the total burned. LOL. Sorry man sucks, but is a good lesson on crypto. :/

The only good news about this is we are essentially deflationary at this point, LOL.
1 BTC worth coin(Include 10 KNC )

Fuuuuuck, RIP dude. Sorry to hear that.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
I feel sorrow because of, my laptop suddenly shut down when i start again my laptop windows was gone with my all wallets. i didn't store some wallets. Maybe it's my bad luck. anyway Happy Eid Day

How much did you loose, I'd like to know as one other user has lost 6 so we can add whatever you lost to the total burned. LOL. Sorry man sucks, but is a good lesson on crypto. :/

The only good news about this is we are essentially deflationary at this point, LOL.
1 BTC worth coin(Include 10 KNC )

That's the goal eventually, But a few more things need to be done first! Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
why confirmation time taking so long?
almost 2 hours for the first confirmation?
is it normal?

Huh

Read. Through. The. Threads. Of. The. Coins. You. Invest. In. Before. Asking. The. Same. Questions.

Thanks, Kingn.

Not only that but i know for a fact you did not have any transactions pending.

sooo do you even own any coins? was that fud...or are you just an autist troll? Smiley

yes, I do own the coins.

In fact, i am running 2 daemon at 2 different servers just for supporting your coin.
and I am not an autist troll.

and about the question, this is the first time i am asking about confirmation time.

Thanks four your kind answer.

Smiley

Sorry bro, I figure anyone who owns 2%,(Thank you for your support!) Would be actively reading the thread, lots of trolls on bct so when questions that have been asked 10 times asked again i won't let them get away with it, Sorry if you were offended, But yes generally everyday around that time their is a delay, so if your going to send coins that is not the time yet, we are working on it though! Smiley

Also most people withdrew the coins from coinsmarkets and sent them to yobit so that has had an effect on staking too. Smiley
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
is it normal?

Huh

Read. Through. The. Threads. Of. The. Coins. You. Invest. In. Before. Asking. The. Same. Questions.

Thanks, Kingn.

sooo do you even own any coins? was that fud...or are you just an autist troll? Smiley

yes, I do own the coins.

In fact, i am running 2 daemon at 2 different servers just for supporting your coin.
and I am not an autist troll.

and about the question, this is the first time i am asking about confirmation time.

Thanks four your kind answer.

Smiley
Thank you for the kinds words. Smiley

The team is working on getting some sort of chat group up for users who hold more then 5KNC, We have yet to decide which platform but expect a group within a couple of days, if you have any opinions on which would be best feel free to share them! (Note: we will not use telegram, Fuck giving someone your phone number to do god knows what with.)

Also it appears overnight a baby whale decided they want out around 600k, what nubs. So it looks like we have a whale we need to eat before we go to nibiru.  Angry
No problem though, God speed to us all!

Thanks, Kingn.
Sell wall gone or pulled ?

Gone, was purchased, the market is basically 100% you guys now, dev team has all necessary funding, no point in us selling anything more at this small price, have fun! Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

The team is working on getting some sort of chat group up for users who hold more then 5KNC, We have yet to decide which platform but expect a group within a couple of days, if you have any opinions on which would be best feel free to share them! (Note: we will not use telegram, Fuck giving someone your phone number to do god knows what with.)

Also it appears overnight a baby whale decided they want out around 600k, what nubs. So it looks like we have a whale we need to eat before we go to nibiru.  Angry

Thanks, Kingn.
Sell wall gone or pulled ?
is it normal?

Huh

Thanks, Kingn.

Activity: 197
Merit: 11
is it normal?

Huh

Thanks, Kingn.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
how long time confirmed if send from wallet to yobit?
yesterday i am trying send is less than 2 hour more
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
how long time confirmed if send from wallet to yobit?
my wallet has 20 connections now, this is a good sign usually have 7 or so.
Thats very good, the more ppl staking the smoother the chain will move also good for compounded interest.

Yep, smooth block times is still one of our highest priorities but sadly is something i just can't solve overnight unless i had 100 computers and free power, lol.

It is certainly being watched though. Smiley

also, for those of you talking about nova exchange, feel free to request our addition anywhere you would like, I have no Ill feelings toward any exchanges and have a lot of appreciation for whoever ends up listing us. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: