Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC] - page 9. (Read 49911 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508
Right oh, that explains it clearly - cheers dude. All the best. Will be holding the coins regardless, just curious as to how it works. Putting my coin together, never even entertained PoS - each to their own Smiley

Haha, I remember you from the old days in cryptopia chat, Hope and wish you all the best, thanks for the support! Cheesy I'll pm you when/if we ever moooon. Cheesy
Activity: 778
Merit: 250
Right oh, that explains it clearly - cheers dude. All the best. Will be holding the coins regardless, just curious as to how it works. Putting my coin together, never even entertained PoS - each to their own Smiley
So stupid question, because I'm a pow guy, not pos. Are my KNCs forever to be locked in the wallet, never able to be exchanged and only ever staking? Not that I want to, but been discussing this with like-minded friends and to be honest, we're not sure.  Embarrassed

lol, no.

When you send coins to your wallet for staking and unlock the wallet depending on how many confirmations those coins have went without a stake will determine their weight, the higher the weight the quicker the chance of you getting a stake, If/Once you do stake a block those coins will not be able to be traded for 10 confirmations, after 10 confirmations you can send them anywhere and do whatever you want with them.

Also good to note their is an option in the wallet settings to reserve coins from staking so if you have 500 and only want to stake 250, you can reserve 250 from staking for you to send anytime. Smiley
Activity: 778
So stupid question, because I'm a pow guy, not pos. Are my KNCs forever to be locked in the wallet, never able to be exchanged and only ever staking? Not that I want to, but been discussing this with like-minded friends and to be honest, we're not sure.  Embarrassed
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I believe in KingN coin , its only still 2 week after launch and the rate is up, I think it will rise again maybe up to 0.1 bacause we know the coin supply is very rare. is kind a great coin. as we know outside there , there was some coin with a huge supply make a great move, we know the KingN dev he were so active to answer and follow the coin progress. we must trust him , believe him. he is the one who take responsible for the coin progress so keep believe
Activity: 352
...because we have some whales among us that can swerve the coin direction anytime anyday and that can also be risky too....
How many coins must you have to be a whale? Maybe I am one of them and I don't know it  Grin
After all there are only 2500 coins in circulation.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Cryptowhiz
All this talk has lead me to explaining to you guys about about the future I envision for this coin.

Regardless of what happens at this point, all servers are secured for the next year heck few years in the foreseeable future and is never going to be an issue. What i would like to touch upon is Coin ownership and decentralisation, I think once we reach a price point much higher then this it would be good to shift control of the coin to those who hold the largest portions and allow for everything related to the coin to be decided by groups in that manner. Of course i would be a member of that group forever as i will always support my coin and never sell everything but what i am saying is, if you own a large portion of this coin it is as much yours as it is mine and if you want to do something with it, tell someone something, disagree with me you have every right to do voice those thoughts, This is full transparency we don't got time for the shitcoins you are used too.

I would like this system to work in ways that would be like Half a percentage Of coin ownership would result in 1 Vote/Opinion/Stake, Resulting in 200 votes that have a right to discuss and decide what is the best path for the coin, This should allow us to evolve with the times and stay up to date with where we need to be, attract a younger and older audience then traditionally. The benefits are large and almost endless. (Keep in mind we are far to early for something like this to be completely feasible but it is in practice already as much as possible and i will let you all do what you want)

Sorry for the wall of text. Wink

Thanks, KingN.

No problems with the wall of text... as long as it is making sense... much more we really need to know and understand the road map for this coins because we have some whales among us that can swerve the coin direction anytime anyday and that can also be risky too....

so speak out guys and lets hear your voice.
All this talk has lead me to explaining to you guys about about the future I envision for this coin.

Regardless of what happens at this point, all servers are secured for the next year heck few years in the foreseeable future and is never going to be an issue. What i would like to touch upon is Coin ownership and decentralisation, I think once we reach a price point much higher then this it would be good to shift control of the coin to those who hold the largest portions and allow for everything related to the coin to be decided by groups in that manner. Of course i would be a member of that group forever as i will always support my coin and never sell everything but what i am saying is, if you own a large portion of this coin it is as much yours as it is mine and if you want to do something with it, tell someone something, disagree with me you have every right to do voice those thoughts, This is full transparency we don't got time for the shitcoins you are used too.

I would like this system to work in ways that would be like Half a percentage Of coin ownership would result in 1 Vote/Opinion/Stake, Resulting in 200 votes that have a right to discuss and decide what is the best path for the coin, This should allow us to evolve with the times and stay up to date with where we need to be, attract a younger and older audience then traditionally. The benefits are large and almost endless. (Keep in mind we are far to early for something like this to be completely feasible but it is in practice already as much as possible and i will let you all do what you want)

Sorry for the wall of text. Wink

Thanks, KingN.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
so bad, KingN coin is dumping so bad on yobit, I hope the next exchange will come soon maybe bittrex the promotion is still running

I mean we are still up more then 5X in the last three days, You have to expect some people to dump. But what you need to take note of is that the sell wall is not getting very big, it would only take 4 bitcoin to bring us up all the way to .20 meaning the people dumping won't ever be getting those coins back at a cheaper price, everyone is hodling for the long term.

This coin was developed for storage of wealth in a low inflation environment this is going to take time to find median ground but i suspect we are nowhere near the end. Wink

Anymore questions let me know, I'm not worried though. Smiley

How do you see the entire orderbook? mine is always truncated
so bad, KingN coin is dumping so bad on yobit, I hope the next exchange will come soon maybe bittrex the promotion is still running

I mean we are still up more then 5X in the last three days, You have to expect some people to dump. But what you need to take note of is that the sell wall is not getting very big, it would only take 4 bitcoin to bring us up all the way to .20 meaning the people dumping won't ever be getting those coins back at a cheaper price, everyone is hodling for the long term.

This coin was developed for storage of wealth in a low inflation environment this is going to take time to find median ground but i suspect we are nowhere near the end. Wink

Anymore questions let me know, I'm not worried though. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I'm not sure yobit would be willing to change the fee, i can ask though, again we do plan more exchanges in our future but we are waiting for the right moments as exchanges can have large effects on price.  Cool

In my personal opinion we are entering a bear trap also make sure to join the newly created slack channel and chat with me + the rest of the dev team + a couple whales. Smiley

Thanks, Kingn.
legendary
The withdrawal charges for KNC on yobit.net is very very very HIGH... too much.... 0.01KNC withdrawal fee?Huh That is far too too too outrageous.

Dev please do something about that
I think it's okay, as the KNC confirmation is taking 1-2 hours i think Its still worth it and also 0.01 fee is from the start KNC added to yobit so doesnt matter if now price up and about the fee

The confirmation time is not going to be sped up by this fee, so probably could be lowered a tad.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Nah, not today...
The withdrawal charges for KNC on yobit.net is very very very HIGH... too much.... 0.01KNC withdrawal fee?Huh That is far too too too outrageous.

I think it's okay, as the KNC confirmation is taking 1-2 hours i think Its still worth it and also 0.01 fee is from the start KNC added to yobit so doesnt matter if now price up and about the fee
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Cryptowhiz

It's refreshing to see genuine enthusiasm in such a coin.

After reading through a few pages I was curious if this coin had any unique features or tech that I overlooked?

I see it has extremely low supply, anything else?

Nope, nothing, only a coin with extremely low supply, that and Dev enthusiasm got this coin so high, somehow  Undecided.

Blockchain in itself is a level of innovation that most of you are yet to properly understand, this coins price is not high at all, I still consider this market cap peanuts in fact. If you want a better understanding of the features this coin has you only have to look at our monetary system and see what is wrong with it, sure kinngncoin might not be the gold standard of crypto but really out of the top100 coins on cmc more then 50 of them have no use case or the use case they are supposed to have is not currently being used/ready. We certainly have a few ideas of features we would like to add in the future but at the moment that is not the priority.

Sorry for the wall of text but it is a good read.

Thanks, kingn.
Activity: 404
legendary
What I like about KNC is I know I'm not contributing to wasting electricity, if I was holding pow currency I couldn't say the same thing.

After reading through a few pages I was curious if this coin had any unique features or tech that I overlooked?

Nope, nothing, only a coin with extremely low supply, that and Dev enthusiasm got this coin so high, somehow  Undecided.

Blockchain in itself is a level of innovation that most of you are yet to properly understand, this coins price is not high at all, I still consider this market cap peanuts in fact. If you want a better understanding of the features this coin has you only have to look at our monetary system and see what is wrong with it, sure kinngncoin might not be the gold standard of crypto but really out of the top100 coins on cmc more then 50 of them have no use case or the use case they are supposed to have is not currently being used/ready. We certainly have a few ideas of features we would like to add in the future but at the moment that is not the priority.

Sorry for the wall of text but it is a good read.

Thanks, kingn.
Activity: 350

Nope, nothing, only a coin with extremely low supply, that and Dev enthusiasm got this coin so high, somehow  Undecided.
Pages:
Jump to: