Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC] - page 20. (Read 49911 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508
it is a good investing tool in the future for investor

We are up and running and every seems to be going fine on this end.  The coins that you sent are there and after a period of time, with the wallet running, the coins popped into staking and a payout based on that has processed.  Looks just like it is supposed to.

Are you the owner of coinsmarkets? If so thanks. Cheesy

But yeah I can confirm that the exchange is legit and working after some testing, so go and buy or sell if you got weak hands. Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

We are up and running and every seems to be going fine on this end.  The coins that you sent are there and after a period of time, with the wallet running, the coins popped into staking and a payout based on that has processed.  Looks just like it is supposed to.

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
We have been listed on an exchange: https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-KNC.htm

CONGRATS GUYS! Smiley

Great news! Altho, that exchange has  a really low volume so im not sure if any trading will actually take place there at all.
We can only hope, i have never really even heard of that exchange before this moment.

Oh i can almost assure you that some people will be trading their and even if not this is a great first start and i would love to help a new exchange as i am a new coin. Cheesy
CONGRATS GUYS! , great coin .

CONGRATS GUYS! Smiley

Great news! Altho, that exchange has  a really low volume so im not sure if any trading will actually take place there at all.
We can only hope, i have never really even heard of that exchange before this moment.

Oh i can almost assure you that some people will be trading their and even if not this is a great first start and i would love to help a new exchange as i am a new coin. Cheesy

Also please remember confirmations may still be a bit slow as distribution is still active and all the staking pcs are still being set up.  Grin
Activity: 840
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

CONGRATS GUYS! Smiley

Great news! Altho, that exchange has  a really low volume so im not sure if any trading will actually take place there at all.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I would also like to thank everyone who has been staking and actively keeping the wallet open to give us more nodes, you are the reason this coin exists, only with your help can we make this dream possible and I hope once we get added to an exchange you are awarded for it. Smiley Thank you from the entire Kingn Coin family and team!
Coins received.
Thanks !
Wallet running 24/7.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
wallet is working without trouble. very nice
I would also like to thank everyone who has been staking and actively keeping the wallet open to give us more nodes, you are the reason this coin exists, only with your help can we make this dream possible and I hope once we get added to an exchange you are awarded for it. Smiley Thank you from the entire Kingn Coin family and team!
He, Due to greater then expected interest in my coin, I have decided to reward the early adopters in a way that is fair for everyone.

With more then 1000coins having been distributed already I feel it is now time for me to change the free distribution reward to between 8 and 15KNC. Smiley

Don't stress though if you have not got free coins yet, 8-15 coins is on average still over half a percentage of the total coins which is pretty much an unheard of percentage to be giving away on a mass scale.

PM for reward. Smiley
Activity: 107
Just sent address in pm for coin distribution.

Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Just started following this thread. Roadmap feels positive. PM'd more details.

All the best.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Which market will be in this KingN coin
Hi KingN,

I have got the coins and everything looks fine Smiley ready and eager to create some transactions.  Grin Grin

Glad to hear, Still got lots of work to do but we are making progress. Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi KingN,

I have got the coins and everything looks fine Smiley ready and eager to create some transactions.  Grin Grin
Activity: 85
I just contacted you to get included. Looking for some great features from KingN.
Nice project !

Not sure if a newbie also gets some coins.
Sent you a PM just in case.

If it is possible for you to prove in some way or another you are not a alt account then yes i can get you some coins.

Got a twitter or anything of that sort that's been around for a little while that you could use to prove your not an alt? Smiley
Sadly not.
Guess I have to wait until it get listed.

Good luck !

Yes, sorry for this i hope no hard feelings, you just have to understand that if i stareted giving coins away to brand new accounts people would of abused the shit out of this give away, Someone already created a bot that creates new accounts and address then pms me asking for coins, got like 100 messages from it, lol.

But giveaway is still going strong and contact me if you want to be included in this unique event! Smiley
Activity: 62
Nice project !

Not sure if a newbie also gets some coins.
Sent you a PM just in case.

If it is possible for you to prove in some way or another you are not a alt account then yes i can get you some coins.

Got a twitter or anything of that sort that's been around for a little while that you could use to prove your not an alt? Smiley
Sadly not.
Guess I have to wait until it get listed.

Good luck !
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I am also a newbie and just made my twitter acct just recently so not much followers yet. Can at least my fb acct be able to prove I am not alt to be able to get some coins? I am interested for this project.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: