Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC] - page 23. (Read 49939 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
This is the FUTURE
Download the wallet and private message me your address. Smiley
Done Wink
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
Download the wallet and private message me your address. Smiley
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
This is the FUTURE
I like coins with law supplies and hope it goes well . as my exp if dev remain active ,this coin will have a good future . I like to have some of this coin for staking how can I get some?
Activity: 840
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Hello! I just cloned the repository and i am currently compiling the QT wallet from the source.
I would not mind getting some of this coin, since you are giving them away via giveaway, so i am about to send you a PM Tongue
What concerns me, is the fact that this coin is built with walletbuilders, but since you are not ICO'ing the coin, in my opinion it is fine.
Is there a place where i can vote this coin to be added to exchange?

Edit: holy crap, received the coins 5 minutes within sending a PM. Thank you!
Everybody who has replied/PMD/Tweeted, all coins so far have been sent. Smiley

Still waiting for a reply for the block explorer but i'm hoping within the week. Smiley

Over the next few days/week is probably a good time to stake, you might catch some nice fees from me distributing coins. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hi! Dev, installed a purse and sent his address KingN on twitter.
Activity: 778
Damn, away from home until tomorrow night dev. Got your PM, any chance you can wait until tomorrow and reserve some for me pretty please? Smiley

I got you. Smiley

Thank you Sir, appreciated. Wallet will be downloaded and installed as soon as I get home tomorrow evening, will then PM address Smiley

Hehe, Worst case scenario if you don't come home tomorrow you can just create a paper wallet on our site at the link i provided and print that then import it when you are home. Smiley

Oh I'll be home, 100% guaranteed. Wife will kick me out if I aint Smiley Cheers.
Damn, away from home until tomorrow night dev. Got your PM, any chance you can wait until tomorrow and reserve some for me pretty please? Smiley

I got you. Smiley

Thank you Sir, appreciated. Wallet will be downloaded and installed as soon as I get home tomorrow evening, will then PM address Smiley

Hehe, Worst case scenario if you don't come home tomorrow you can just create a paper wallet on our site at the link i provided and print that then import it when you are home. Smiley

I got you. Smiley

Yes, I think it was made clear in the ANN that this is how it would work. Smiley

I got you. Smiley
Do not post wallet addresses here, it is not allowed by the forum rules.
I sent a PM to Kingn56 with the title "KingN Coin Wallet address" and only my address in there.

Edit: Damn! That was fast. I already received  Shocked

Might take awhile to confirm and for first few blocks i have to group everything together diff computer wallets staking...etc so bare with it if it's slow. Smiley

and in that case then everyone please PM your address. Smiley
Activity: 352
Do not post wallet addresses here, it is not allowed by the forum rules.
I sent a PM to Kingn56 with the title "KingN Coin Wallet address" and only my address in there.

Edit: Damn! That was fast. I already received  Shocked
wow.
i hope this coin will be best coin this year

Smiley

Heh, I don't know about that but i'llc ertainly try and keep things running smooth.

But please bare with me as the first few days while coins are being distributed, blocks might be a bit scarce
Activity: 698
Merit: 503
Substantiate your success.
wow.
i hope this coin will be best coin this year

Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
Coin has been released!

Still some bounties left available! also if i owe you a reward you will receive a DM on twitter! Smiley

I am also working on buying us a really nice block explorer so give me a few days to get that up. Smiley

DISTRIBUTION RULES:

Post your KNC address Below to receive a random amount of coins between 10-25!
You may only Receive coins ONCE PER PERSON
First come first serve basis, after the 1k are gone they are gone!

Also block times may be a bit slow at first so bare with that, until i get all my wallets staking with the 500 coins on different servers and my friends staking it may be a bit slower, sorry for the inconvenience.
However once operating smoothly the average block time is 1minute. Smiley
wallet KGc9sWHPcbwnCSZuaaWDfzJMvu5B6GUyV4
twitter https://twitter.com/TZhauna
retwit https://twitter.com/KingNCoin/status/872509833278259209
I believe in you)
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
thx a lot and hopefully a worthy coin

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: