Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC] - page 22. (Read 49939 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508
SaltySloth here. Will be investing slowly over the course of the next couple of months.

Time is money

I really do appreciate your support. Smiley

Distribution is still active, PM me your address!!

And whoever made the bot that registers new accounts generates a knc address and pms me asking for coins... fuck you. lol.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
SaltySloth here. Will be investing slowly over the course of the next couple of months.

Time is money
I tihink it's time i add this to prevent people from abusing this by making multiple accounts, I see it and it won't work. Smiley

If your account is brand new with spam posts in the off-topic section I am not giving you SHIT.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
windows wallet sync perfectly.
i think change logo , you don't  create by paint, try using photoshop

Don't like it, don't download it. Feel like helping? Fix it.

I really am not concerned about one or two white pixels that you can't see on icons cause they are too small anyway, if you would like to touch up the image for my threads and stuff i'd be happy to give you some KNC, but please for the love of god do not shit post here. it looks fine and will be understood by those who know what it is. Smiley
tks you , how many total coins , max coin ??

max is 420k but that will take thousands of years, right now 2501

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/knc/#
can i solo mining , because it so exciting , this is first coin that total coin too litter

hello sir ,this coin is POS not POW

Smiley thank you for answering for me, If you want some coin pm me your address.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

I really am not concerned about one or two white pixels that you can't see on icons cause they are too small anyway, if you would like to touch up the image for my threads and stuff i'd be happy to give you some KNC, but please for the love of god do not shit post here. it looks fine and will be understood by those who know what it is. Smiley

can i solo mining , because it so exciting , this is first coin that total coin too litter

hello sir ,this coin is POS not POW
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

i think change logo , you don't  create by paint, try using photoshop

wow it so litter, this coin too too little as other coin

Just sent you your coins by the way. Smiley
i can create a website 5' , but i think kingn coin need a first blog to have info , etc ... blogspot

That is what would be on the website...lol.
i can create a website 5' , but i think kingn coin need a first blog to have info , etc ... blogspot
EXPLORER RELEASED Smiley

If you want free coins, PM me your KNC address. Smiley
It is certainly a priority and we have a bounty active for requesting you add our coin to an exchange.

With that said for the next day or two i will still be focused on distribution and stability, so unless an exchange randomly decides to add us you might have to wait a tiny bit. Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
waiting exchange KingN Coin
Thanks for coins that I received but the confirmation is stuck at 1 . I have a synch wallet with 7 node connection

COnfirmations will be a bit dleayed for the first 3-4 days as i am sending out the coins, i usually bunch up a bunch of sends then get 1 confirm, etc... after a few days it will be running smoothly.

EDIT: Sorry was out for a few hours, all coins sent.

Twitter bounty is finished for now, if i contacted you via direct messages please check and get back to me, however distribution is still going strong, feel free to participate. Smiley

Exchange bounty still up! Smiley
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
This is the FUTURE
Thanks for coins that I received but the confirmation is stuck at 1 . I have a synch wallet with 7 node connection
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: