Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN - page 15. (Read 3670 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 2
You already officially  registered your campaign? Tell me please. If yes, in which country and in which city?
As far as I know, the company is already officially registered. I can not tell you about the country and city where the company is registered, it is necessary that the dev of this thread would give an answer.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
You already officially  registered your campaign? Tell me please. If yes, in which country and in which city?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
We run a contest here:

https://klimatas.bjammerboy.info/

"Disruptive Sustainability" is a slogan, but we mean that we want to make big steps forward
Thx. Contest it is Bounty campaign? How long it will be?

Yes, ends March 2nd
Wow, really cool, need to join for your Bounty campaign, I have a YouTube chanel with 730 subscribersl and my own blog. I have chance to earn your tokens?
Lol Grin sure, every participant have a big chance to eat tokens, and you too. Special for this goals bounty campaigns was going.
Activity: 106
We run a contest here:

"Disruptive Sustainability" is a slogan, but we mean that we want to make big steps forward

Yes, ends March 2nd
Wow, really cool, need to join for your Bounty campaign, I have a YouTube chanel with 730 subscribersl and my own blog. I have chance to earn your tokens?
copper member
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
We run a contest here:

Yes, ends March 2nd
Activity: 139
We run a contest here:

copper member
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
We run a contest here:

Activity: 130
Team, why you do not organize Bounty campaign on Bitcointalk forum?
Good afternoon sir. As I know Bounty campaign already going and you can join and get some Klimatas tokens.
Really? Can you please send me a link to Bounty? Here or in PM. Thank before.
Activity: 147
Good afternoon sir. As I know Bounty campaign already going and you can join and get some Klimatas tokens.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Activity: 163
Guys what’s mean “Disruptive Sustainability” for your platform?
This is a rather broad concept, but I also not quite understand how it relates to the project. Perhaps this is a metaphor or comparison. It would be interesting to hear the version or explanation from dev.
Activity: 201
I think, since this is a proprietary platform with its own  blockchain, it must go through a development stage, such projects are always long-term and yet agree that a marketing company is needed! And I wanted to ask, are you planning to participate in various conferences and seminars to promote your platform?
Unfortunately, I have no experience in promoting the project. but still I will express my thoughts. I think it would be nice to have on YouTube a channel with high-quality video, on which presentations in different languages and, accordingly, channel promotion are well presented. I think that this is a very significant advancement of technical things. Perhaps Klimatas need to create a third-party project as a test and demonstrate how it looks to get people interested.
Activity: 236
I think, since this is a proprietary platform with its own  blockchain, it must go through a development stage, such projects are always long-term and yet agree that a marketing company is needed! And I wanted to ask, are you planning to participate in various conferences and seminars to promote your platform?
Activity: 97
Guys what’s mean “Disruptive Sustainability” for your platform?
Activity: 201
We will list on Midex and Crex24
Very cool! Is there an exact date?
Activity: 139
Can you tell us more about your educational program? It looks very interesting.
Hi. I think each project write about information like this in Whitepaper, I think you must try to find there.
Activity: 130
Crex24 really nice exchange for a new projects. I wish you that your project will be list in Binance!!
Do you think that Binance is the best exchange? I do not think so.
Why? Binance really one of the best exchange for altcoins.
Activity: 95
Crex24 really nice exchange for a new projects. I wish you that your project will be list in Binance!!
Do you think that Binance is the best exchange? I do not think so.
Activity: 106
Activity: 283
What features does the Klimatas project have? At what stage of development is the project? Where can I find a road map, a web site I found is not complete.
Good evening. Why do you think that the site is not in full readiness? As for me the site is made with high quality and there you can find all the necessary information.
Pages:
Jump to: