Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN - page 11. (Read 3670 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Hello, how does the project team confront scammers?? Will they be able to use your platform for their own purposes? Thanks
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Team, Bounty will be on Bitcointalk or no? If no, why? Huh
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Team,answer me please in Telegram, I wrote to you about one interesting offer. My nickname @ Ron7
Are you sure you wrote to the correct address? I just talked to a team representative.
Are there different channels Telegram this platform? I think there is only 1 group.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Team,answer me please in Telegram, I wrote to you about one interesting offer. My nickname @ Ron7
Are you sure you wrote to the correct address? I just talked to a team representative.
Activity: 139
A real fan of Cristiano Ronaldo. Cheesy
Write to the team in discord or here in a personal message, maybe so they will see your message and respond faster.
In Telegram team answered me almost immediately. Perhaps they are not online and have not seen your message. Wait, you will be answered and will help you with your question.
Activity: 106
A real fan of Cristiano Ronaldo. Cheesy
Write to the team in discord or here in a personal message, maybe so they will see your message and respond faster.
Activity: 96
Activity: 200
Good afternoon. Tell me please where you plan to start trade your token? May be you already have preliminary arrangements with exchanges?
About new exchanges, as far as I know, the team is not in a hurry in this aspect, and first of all they want to make a high-quality product and only then enter new exchanges.
I think this is right, it should be so. Many projects first invest their money in marketing and advertising, but in fact there is no product as such.
No matter how it was there, marketing and advertising really helps to develop the project, namely, to attract investors and people who will use the services of any platform in the future.
Activity: 207
Good afternoon. Tell me please where you plan to start trade your token? May be you already have preliminary arrangements with exchanges?
About new exchanges, as far as I know, the team is not in a hurry in this aspect, and first of all they want to make a high-quality product and only then enter new exchanges.
I think this is right, it should be so. Many projects first invest their money in marketing and advertising, but in fact there is no product as such.
Activity: 90
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
There are many users and you will not like everyone! I understand the administrators of this project. It's impossible to answer 100 questions at once! Need time!
So it is, the project is just at the initial stage. People still want to learn a lot.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
In addition to reading the technical document, it would also be better to watch a video demonstration of how the project works, so that we can fully understand the use of Klimatas. It will also provide more ideas that can help us in how to be more successful in the world of crypto-world.
I think it would be better if there was no video demonstration, but there would be a manager who could almost answer the question regarding the project.
I also preferred it. Having a community manager who will guide community people is much better if the team answers all the questions and spreads more information about Klimatas in the community, getting more users, supporters and investors.
Carefully study this thread. The team constantly informs us about the latest news and answers questions.
Activity: 107
In addition to reading the technical document, it would also be better to watch a video demonstration of how the project works, so that we can fully understand the use of Klimatas. It will also provide more ideas that can help us in how to be more successful in the world of crypto-world.
I think it would be better if there was no video demonstration, but there would be a manager who could almost answer the question regarding the project.
I also preferred it. Having a community manager who will guide community people is much better if the team answers all the questions and spreads more information about Klimatas in the community, getting more users, supporters and investors.
Activity: 144
Activity: 201
Activity: 236
I like how the team Klimatas manage the whole community of this project. Well, one thing that caught my interest to this project is that the Klimatas project intention is to support people in using cryptocurrencies in their daily lives. This will be advantageous to the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Activity: 201
Good afternoon. My wallet does not work, my operating system - Linu. Can someone help me with this problem?
Linu? Grin Grin It seems someone invented a new operating system.  Grin I do not know what your problem is, since everything works for me.
What is your version of Linux? Ubuntu?
Activity: 163
Good afternoon. My wallet does not work, my operating system - Linu. Can someone help me with this problem?
Linu? Grin Grin It seems someone invented a new operating system.  Grin I do not know what your problem is, since everything works for me.
Activity: 90
Activity: 112
Team, you yourself created your thread? Today I found a very similar thread, emblem? It would be interesting to know, is this a coincidence or plagiarism?
Really?? Can you send link to thread? I cannot find.
Many plugins and themes for threads are really similar, there’s nothing wrong with that. I think such cases have occurred repeatedly.
Pages:
Jump to: