Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN - page 13. (Read 3670 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 2
What year will your platform work? How much traffic is already observed? Loved your platform! I will follow the updates! Good luck!
Is the platform free and open to all countries? Any country that is banned? China and the USA for example?

No, we will open up for everyone
Thanks for your reply! It's a good news
Activity: 236
Is the platform free and open to all countries? Any country that is banned? China and the USA for example?
I do not think that this project is prohibited for any country, as the team works perfectly and they work legally. So why should it be illegal for any country
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Welcome guys!
This is a good project, I wanted to leave the link to our website, we provide a cryptocurrency list and statistics service, we currently have several important discounts, shortly the monitoring service among others!

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/MNSTATISTIC
Discord: https://discord.gg/CtBzbPh
E-mail:   [email protected]

We are at your service!

Good Luck!
copper member
Activity: 45

No, we will open up for everyone
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
After reading this thread, I learned about the active participation of the team, and this is a good start for the project. I hope this kind of attitude will continue in the near future. Looking ahead, also, the team will be able to present a good planning strategy and innovation that will help the project to be known to all.
They definitely have a plan, so I think it’s in their roadmap. In addition, the team actively responds to some of the questions and questions asked by people.
Activity: 144
After reading this thread, I learned about the active participation of the team, and this is a good start for the project. I hope this kind of attitude will continue in the near future. Looking ahead, also, the team will be able to present a good planning strategy and innovation that will help the project to be known to all.
Activity: 112
Good evening. Why did you choose such a name for your token? I mean exchange ticker (KTS). I thimk KLI will be more memorable
Hmm, I wonder ... if this name for the token is free, then I agree with you. I already forgot how the team called the token  Grin Grin Grin its joke  Grin
 Lmao  Grin
Activity: 97
At this moment we feel we can better spend our funds on development than exchanges
Hello. For example? Smiley
I am sure that exchange is not main goal for new project. i think team really know what they must doing for success
Activity: 130
At this moment we feel we can better spend our funds on development than exchanges
Hello. For example? Smiley
copper member
Activity: 45
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Team, why you do not try to list your token on better exchange than Crex24?
For starters, this is a very good option. I think the team plans in the future to go to larger stock exchanges and thereby develop its project. Need patience.
Activity: 96
Team, why you do not try to list your token on better exchange than Crex24?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
I cant buy coins for all masternode
so i use best pool ever for shared Mn and pos coins

https://simplepospool.com/

daily wd
discord bot mn pos rewards
50+ Coins

Shared MN Top coins
KTC - 1 part - 5 coins - 1500 ROI
Sins coin - 1 part - 5 coins
Mark coin - 1 part - 5 coins
Abet - 1 part - 5 coins
KTC - 1 part - 5 coins
ICA - 1 part - 5 coins
REVU - 1 part - 5 coins
DashG - 1 part - 5 coins
and old one like BITG - DEV and more

Also lot of POS coins
like BITG LIND CDM XP Rain Hight and more

oh me and all my friens use it
rly fast - cool and most important safe...

as i new here
thx for good information
I’m sorry, can you please explaine me what is it? Cause I do not understand. Thank in advance.
I think thanks to this information you can understand which coin will bring you the maximum profit.
Hello, yeah, sure, right. I’m already understand what is it. Thank you for help.
Activity: 1
I noticed a trend that now is much less blockchain startups. Now you need to try very hard to collect the investment. mobdro

What are your main advantages?
Why does your project need a blockchain? How will decentralization help your platform?
Decentralization is useful for all industries. This is the future, why not bring a blockchain for ecology?
All information about decentralization is in Whitepaper. Study this document and you will understand everything.
Activity: 46
Why does your project need a blockchain? How will decentralization help your platform?
Activity: 68
Good morning. Can I only buy these tokens, or can I try to mine them?
Even if it is possible, would it really be beneficial to do? I thought that mining is not profitable at all now.

There are a lot of factors for which you can say whether mining is good or not. It all depends on the coin itself and its characteristics.
Activity: 90
Good morning. Can I only buy these tokens, or can I try to mine them?
Pages:
Jump to: