Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN - page 12. (Read 3670 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 2
Team, you yourself created your thread? Today I found a very similar thread, emblem? It would be interesting to know, is this a coincidence or plagiarism?
Really?? Can you send link to thread? I cannot find.
Activity: 97
Team, you yourself created your thread? Today I found a very similar thread, emblem? It would be interesting to know, is this a coincidence or plagiarism?
Compare when that branch was created. It is also possible that this is just a coincidence, or it seemed to you.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Activity: 283
Good morning. Tell me please, maybe you wanna that i make a video about your platform? I have a desire and an interesting idea to record a video. I have a channel for more than 1500 subscribers, I can not expensively make an overview of your platform.
I think you better write personally to the developer or moderator in Telegram. There, you will most likely be answered and you will be able to discuss all the details. Try writing there Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Good morning. Tell me please, maybe you wanna that i make a video about your platform? I have a desire and an interesting idea to record a video. I have a channel for more than 1500 subscribers, I can not expensively make an overview of your platform.
Activity: 81
Hello. Tell us more about your future plans. How do you see your company in 10 years?
Interesting question. I once read that many successful projects make a roadmap for 50 years ahead, and some for 100 years.
100 years? Founders of such projects are aware that they will no longer be alive at that time?

If I was the CEO of a company developing technologies to enable immortality, why not pretend to have plans for the next 100 years? Tongue
It made my day  Grin Thank you, this is really very funny  Grin
Activity: 201
Let me see that the whole project has changed because of their hard work! Very impressive change in the history of cryptocurrency, I would like them to do such amazing things in the future.
I don’t expect anything directly revolutionary, but the project is likely to become popular, since users always need such quality services. The rest of the things are easy.
Of course, the only constant in this world is change, so that they can be easily reviewed and point out some important things to make the project platform more stunning and bright.
Yes, the team is working on it. The development team of this project constantly makes changes to the platform to make its best version.
Activity: 201
Let me see that the whole project has changed because of their hard work! Very impressive change in the history of cryptocurrency, I would like them to do such amazing things in the future.
I don’t expect anything directly revolutionary, but the project is likely to become popular, since users always need such quality services. The rest of the things are easy.
Of course, the only constant in this world is change, so that they can be easily reviewed and point out some important things to make the project platform more stunning and bright.
Activity: 236
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello. Tell us more about your future plans. How do you see your company in 10 years?
Interesting question. I once read that many successful projects make a roadmap for 50 years ahead, and some for 100 years.
100 years? Founders of such projects are aware that they will no longer be alive at that time?

If I was the CEO of a company developing technologies to enable immortality, why not pretend to have plans for the next 100 years? Tongue
Activity: 130
Sure. I think this is not important, and these people think only about company and how they can make worldwide platform.
lol, im not sure about 100 years, but i not first hear about 10 years roadmap. 100 years roadmap make company like Apple, Nike, Google, etc.
Activity: 95
Sure. I think this is not important, and these people think only about company and how they can make worldwide platform.
Activity: 81
Activity: 95
Activity: 97
Good afternoon. Does your company have any partners and collaborative contracts with other platforms or companies?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Good evening. Why did you choose such a name for your token? I mean exchange ticker (KTS). I thimk KLI will be more memorable
I think this is not so important. A more important aspect is the productivity of the team, as well as the realization of tasks and goals.
Totally agree with you. This is much more important than the name of the token.
Activity: 106
Good evening. Why did you choose such a name for your token? I mean exchange ticker (KTS). I thimk KLI will be more memorable
I think this is not so important. A more important aspect is the productivity of the team, as well as the realization of tasks and goals.
What year will your platform work? How much traffic is already observed? Loved your platform! I will follow the updates! Good luck!
There are specialized sites where you can track the traffic of many sites. And I think that already this year we will see the finished product from the company.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What year will your platform work? How much traffic is already observed? Loved your platform! I will follow the updates! Good luck!
It can not be all at once. I think in a few months we will see a very large progress of the Klimatas project.
Pages:
Jump to: