Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 📈 KnoxCoin【KNX】🌟 💵 POS 2% 💴 POS - Efficient Minting - page 2. (Read 11076 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 11
Fantastic coin, stupid users.... dev worked so hard and idots only fuck up projects

Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Thanks for clarifying. I don't the dev is dumping the coin but someone who has at least 200K coins. But I still think the coin need a lot of campaigning on twitter or airdrops to make people buy more.

Just now someone dumped 2000 for 68 sat thats ridiculous....  

If this project was serious, then no one in his right mind would dump coins at that price. Not sure what to think of that.

What does people selling coins at a low price have to do with a serious project?.  The people dumping may not be serious, but the project in itself is!!

But The good news is that people buying at low price are the ones benefitting from the low price dump and the people getting these coins are the serious one that want this project to grow, see this phase as a cleansing portion of the cycle... get rid of the sh%$ and get the reward!!

If some people get contented with 5-10 bucks than so be it, this stage will be over grown!!

Let me admit that you are basically right of course. It's just so crazy that it is sort of a red signal for someone coming across this place in the first place. It is of course not the ultimate prove that your project is not serious, but it makes me think twice before investing. Didn't want to attack your project, sorry.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
This is a pretty neat coin, with a decent rewarding percentage (%). More people should back this currency and promote it.

Many of you owning the coin keep it close!!!! Many changes to come.... DONT HOLD to your coins......
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Is there are new exchange planned for this coin this year or next year? How many coins have you guys and girls and how many coins you get in 24 hours?

I spoke to one of the devs earlier today on discord and he told me he is bussy with yobit and expects it to be listed there next week. If you want to keep updated on the latest development i advise you to join discord on https://discord.gg/RZ2wQ4q

About the staking. it is 2%. so let's say you have 100.000 KNX then you get 2.000 KNX a year is about 5,5 KNX a day. You should be getting multiple incoming PoS transactions each day.

nice, finally we can see some green if knox really added to yobit
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Is there are new exchange planned for this coin this year or next year? How many coins have you guys and girls and how many coins you get in 24 hours?
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
Thanks for clarifying. I don't the dev is dumping the coin but someone who has at least 200K coins. But I still think the coin need a lot of campaigning on twitter or airdrops to make people buy more.

If this project was serious, then no one in his right mind would dump coins at that price. Not sure what to think of that.

maybe steal coins from somebody ,i think this project seriously needs more recognition,there is  a solid working product and a good team behind project.
Activity: 180
Merit: 20

Nothing to dump. Multiple conspiracies are right there, for all to see, and people like u are still wondering why music stopped for this coin. It has been a big deal in terms of profits collected during the recent rally. Now sentiment is gone and pure negativity mixed with losers' sweat is falling from skies like bloody rain.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
buying here everything below 50 sats Roll Eyes dump moar plis  Grin

What does people selling coins at a low price have to do with a serious project?.  The people dumping may not be serious, but the project in itself is!!

But The good news is that people buying at low price are the ones benefitting from the low price dump and the people getting these coins are the serious one that want this project to grow, see this phase as a cleansing portion of the cycle... get rid of the sh%$ and get the reward!!

If some people get contented with 5-10 bucks than so be it, this stage will be over grown!!

Well keep buying them cheap... Soon the right people will own the coins and drive the price up Tongue

Thats exactly whats going to happen!!! Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Well keep buying them cheap... Soon the right people will own the coins and drive the price up Tongue

Activity: 299
I think this project needs Twitter campaigns. Air drops. another reputable exchange website, and that silly sell wall removed.

One thing to clear any doubts about the sales going on at Novaexchange, some user thinks the dev needs to dump his coins for a low few hundred dollars...

Well for your info, the dev has not sold one coin on Nova exchange to make the price drop, this is the work of some people selling to make a quick buck.

Everyone is entitled to do whatever they think is their right choice, its not the first time i pointed out that people should be patient and try to raise the value of our asset. If some people are happy to make $40 or $50 thats their problem but i dont think its correct pointing the finger at the dev. You guys who are the owners of the coins need to know what to do and when to sale to make a profit or to raise the value of the KNX coin.

Activity: 299
I think this project needs Twitter campaigns. Air drops. another reputable exchange website, and that silly sell wall removed.

Don't be up-tied Join our community: https://discord.gg/RZ2wQ4q

New things to come, soon. We are working and additional features for a new wallet and a light wallet.

We are looking for a coder to join our project, with experience with PHP, Js, jquery, and/or MySQL

The coder will be rewarded accordingly, this is a project with a long term vision.

PM us if you are interested.

LIMITED CIRCULATION 2.8MIL

you say this coin comes with limited supply. Isn't that sentence flawed in itself when you switch to POS?

The fact is that at this very moment we have a total circulation of "2.790.787", there will be a yearly 2% increase on that number = "27908", that means the KNX is a controlled currency increasing when people are minting the coin, these 2% increase will be distributed to coin owners, so yes i think its a limited supply for now. There are no 20M or 50M coins available where anyone can dump it and bring down its value due to so called inflation, when there is more supply as demand. The more people are going to start to own the coin the more valuable it will be.

If we manage to get 1000 people holding KNX this will be like 3000 Coins per KNX holder, thats not much. I agree with you that when we reach the 23M KNX than yes it will not be a limited distribution anymore, but this will happen in the next future years.

yep thats what I thought. Anyway, good luck with your project!

New things to come, soon. We are working and additional features for a new wallet and a light wallet.

We are looking for a coder to join our project, with experience with PHP, Js, jquery, and/or MySQL

The coder will be rewarded accordingly, this is a project with a long term vision.

you say this coin comes with limited supply. Isn't that sentence flawed in itself when you switch to POS?

The fact is that at this very moment we have a total circulation of "2.790.787", there will be a yearly 2% increase on that number = "27908", that means the KNX is a controlled currency increasing when people are minting the coin, these 2% increase will be distributed to coin owners, so yes i think its a limited supply for now. There are no 20M or 50M coins available where anyone can dump it and bring down its value due to so called inflation, when there is more supply as demand. The more people are going to start to own the coin the more valuable it will be.

If we manage to get 1000 people holding KNX this will be like 3000 Coins per KNX holder, thats not much. I agree with you that when we reach the 23M KNX than yes it will not be a limited distribution anymore, but this will happen in the next future years.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I want to help support so i changed my signature. Because of my low rank i can't make anything facy so i just used the aanouncement text  Sad but if anyone want to support aswell then feel free to use it as your signature.

Pages:
Jump to: