Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 📈 KnoxCoin【KNX】🌟 💵 POS 2% 💴 POS - Efficient Minting - page 3. (Read 11076 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

!!! THE MOMENT IS NOW !!!!

Don't be up-tied Join our community: https://discord.gg/RZ2wQ4q

New things to come, soon. We are working and additional features for a new wallet and a light wallet.

We are looking for a coder to join our project, with experience with PHP, Js, jquery, and/or MySQL

The coder will be rewarded accordingly, this is a project with a long term vision.

PM us if you are interested.

LIMITED CIRCULATION 2.8MIL

Don't be up-tied Join our community, KNX available at:

LIMITED CIRCULATION 2.8MIL
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Halloween Giveaway Drawing

is coming in a bit over 4 Days-ish (10/21).

Join https://forum.cryptoinfo.net and post comments on forum to earn NPO points for drawing!

Hurry up, guys & gals!! If you don't enter, it will be more chance to me.  Grin  J/K.

Cool Prize List

2500 bunny
100k electra
2500 half moon
250k halloween
100 hyper
100 knox
100 insane
2500 info
2500 runes
2500 sprouts
100 worms
100 zombucks

Sponsored by:
Cryptoinfo.net, Healthy Worm, Hyper, Insane, Halloween, Hesdeadjim,knox, & Info Coin Dev Teams!

Thanks for supporting Cryptoinfo and the Community!

PS: Sorry, yellow seems too bright.  Shocked

Activity: 87
Intelligence is POWER

Hello Dev

Good luck with project development.

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers

Thank you very much!!!! We hope this will pick up!!!
Good, there just this buy wall of 0.6BTC at 400 sat. if someone or a lot of people broke it. the price will recover back again to 900sat. The volume will always be somehow low because of the low circulating supply. I want to ask the developer, Why KNOX is not listed in Coinsmarketcap until now?

I order to be listed with Coinsmarketcap you need to have at least 10000 USD equivalent of daily trading volume on exchanges. that's what they say!!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/formResponse
Activity: 98

Hello Dev

Good luck with project development.

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Activity: 299
The market is very active.. there is still this guy who doesn't believe in KNOX and making a 0.4btc sell wall. after that the price will rocket
Good, there just this buy wall of 0.6BTC at 400 sat. if someone or a lot of people broke it. the price will recover back again to 900sat. The volume will always be somehow low because of the low circulating supply. I want to ask the developer, Why KNOX is not listed in Coinsmarketcap until now?
Nice, good to see that the trading at Nova exchange is starting to pick up... more coins in possession of different owners.

This coin has a lot of potential, just need time for people to join and realize the worth of this specific token, by 2020 only 3mil coins in circulation with a yearly increase of 2%... Pump and dump piratically impossible...
Our website is being DDOS.. has to bring it down we are now transferring all traffic through cloudflare!!!
KNOx is going up again on NOVAexchange..take the chance guys and buy

Yes as a matter of fact is up by 70%
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I want to help support so i changed my signature. Because of my low rank i can't make anything facy so i just used the aanouncement text  Sad but if anyone want to support aswell then feel free to use it as your signature.
KNOx is going up again on NOVAexchange..take the chance guys and buy
CoinExchange ticket posted Smiley

Thanks pls send your Wallet Address
Activity: 25
CoinExchange ticket posted
Activity: 11

By the way dev (bet101) your signature still lists your previous crypto project (www.coinqwest.org).  What happened to that one?

I was running the coinqwest with other people at the time, the source had a lot of bugs and the wallet sync was so messed up that the dev was unable to resolve the issue and 3 of the people in the project left, i could not run it on my own so had to halt the project.

So is there a proper plan for QWT holders to make any exchange to KNX as all were still told to hold our coins? QWT officially halted?
Activity: 20
https://i.imgur.com/rsnOTt7.png

COURAGE

TAKE RISKS, LIVE YOUR LIFE

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM?

KEEP GOING

NO REGRETS

KNX - A BRAND NEW BEGINING
Its very upsetting to see such crap, but i am pretty sure Dev you will turn things around!!

There is not much to dump anymore from the mining. Only 600.000 coins mined. and 440.000 for sale on NovaExchange. Unless the dev is selling off coins to pay for advertising and more exchanges it should not get much higer than this.
Pages:
Jump to: