Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 105. (Read 152390 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
So, what's the purpose of having your token?

It's on the first page.

i know right
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
So, what's the purpose of having your token?

It's on the first page.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Presale starts on 28th of April!
The price of Kore has a strong correction behind it and it looks at the moment afterwards as if we would start to climb again. I think it's a good time to buy a few.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I am unable to get the kore wallet to download properly, ask for a password, or pass phrase but I have not set one up as of yet\

any help greatly appreciated
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
Half a kore a day off of 500 is 36.5% annual return.

With 40 Masternodes. You should really look at other coin with master nodes and their ROI with 40 master nodes active.

Dash has 4.5.k MN and provides 7% ROI. So with 45 MN Dash would give you 700% ROI.

Im just providing feedback, not complaining. Im sure devs will make adjustements so that we have more than 1k of master nodes and still have good ROI.

If the developers started allowing 700% ROI for Masternodes I would be investing somewhere else as that kind of dilution would be extremely detrimental. The ROI will no doubt be assessed and scaled with the growth of KORE. The current ROI is extremely good based on current uptake.

That is how every masternode coins start, with high roi and then roi goes down with masternode amount up.

Also remember that if you stake 500 Kore at 25% ROI, you get 0.34 Kore per day, So if a Masternode gets less than a stake reward, then why would you run 1?
Activity: 126
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
Ok Kore family... as promised... I have created the Masternode guide... please give credit to Matrix as well as he contributed to get this written up for the public...

https://www.kore.life/Home/MasterNode

Thanks,
Huck
Activity: 29

With 40 Masternodes. You should really look at other coin with master nodes and their ROI with 40 master nodes active.

Dash has 4.5.k MN and provides 7% ROI. So with 45 MN Dash would give you 700% ROI.

Im just providing feedback, not complaining. Im sure devs will make adjustements so that we have more than 1k of master nodes and still have good ROI.

If the developers started allowing 700% ROI for Masternodes I would be investing somewhere else as that kind of dilution would be extremely detrimental. The ROI will no doubt be assessed and scaled with the growth of KORE. The current ROI is extremely good based on current uptake.
Activity: 57

I have many masternodes on many different coins.
Wasn't trying to jump on you, just stating the percentage.  Wink
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

Activity: 57
Activity: 29
Masternode feedback.

No problems for 3 days so far.

with 40 MN active, only 0.5 Kore per day.

0.5 KORE per day is better than 0 KORE per day. Its definitely a step in the right direction and i'm sure tweaks will be made over time to maximise growth in the digital asset and the rewards for the community that support it.
Activity: 135
Masternode feedback.

No problems for 3 days so far.

with 40 MN active, only 0.5 Kore per day.

Think in a few years you won't complain. Imagine how awesome it would be to get 0.5 btc a day  Wink
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Hi

when will masternode setup instructions be available?

thanks

Basic masternode instructions will be up on the website in a day or so (Whenever our CTO has the time to write them up)
In the meantime if you would like a masternode you can message me, I have already set up several people and am about to set up a few more.

Matrix
Activity: 225
Hi

when will masternode setup instructions be available?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Ive had a few thousand coins staking for a couple days now, but after i re-synced the chain and changed some other stuff, I no longer have those coins listed as staked. Instead they are still under the available balance.  I know the light is unreliable, but is the amounts listed also unrelaible?

If the block you are on is more than 10 blocks behind.
One way to check is by the peers list in the debug page.
Click on the peer and on the right it will tell you what block that peer is on.
OR
If your balances are incorrect follow this procedure:
You can also run it just to make sure...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23935990

MikeMike

I'm current along with peers.  I do have some coins staking, just not what should be.  Is it possible they are actually staking, but still under available?

Yes.
Just leave them unlocked for staking
Activity: 27
Ive had a few thousand coins staking for a couple days now, but after i re-synced the chain and changed some other stuff, I no longer have those coins listed as staked. Instead they are still under the available balance.  I know the light is unreliable, but is the amounts listed also unrelaible?

OR

MikeMike

I'm current along with peers.  I do have some coins staking, just not what should be.  Is it possible they are actually staking, but still under available?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Here is a sneak peak at the new KORE Brochure...

Of course they will be full bleed/no white boarder...

MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Thanks mike. That worked,

But it says "Staking not active"

How do I make it active?  Just wait, and it will activate automatically after maturation of balance?

I looked at the wallet features and found (under the "main" tab):

"Amount of KORE to keep anonymized"  

and "obfuscation rounds to use"

What are those, as well as the "Start Obfuscation/Try Mix/Reset" buttons for?

Sounds interesting.  I can see that it is not the multisend feature, rather something different?

The only other staking options I see is the "reserve" field, I take it that this means that once staking, coins need to cool off prior to sending them?

Thanks again for the noob tips, I will simplify for the noobs who follow in my noobsteps

The trick (in windows) is to install the Kore wallet twice (for a new install that you have an old wallet.dat already)

The first time to create the Kore folder

Then delete everything in it before placing your old wallet.dat inside

Then the second install recognizes it.

Thanks again

Unlock your wallet for staking only.
We will be getting into the Obfuscation/Anonymization of coins through the Masternodes in the future.
Is is like DASH since that is where we pulled the code and hopefully in the future add our own version.

Not "install twice"
But to "start the wallet twice"...

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

OR

MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
wow, such service!

thanks for the quick get back, but I have a question about importing the wallet.dat.

do i need install the new wallet over top of the old wallet to see my old kore balance, because I just loaded the new kore wallet on a fresh OS install, and switched the wallet.dat, and don't see the balance now that I'm synced.

any more tips maestro?

Please watch this video tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Uv_v9AckA&t=32s

Start your wallet this way for the first time...

MikeMike
Jump to: