Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 114. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
why we cannot trade on the wallet

You must have an api key from bittrex before you can trade via the Kore Wallet.

Matrix

i tried it 3 times not successful what to do HuhHuh
Activity: 3
Matrix,

I just downloaded from the first thread and the wallet is showing as v0.12.3.0-gec0afbd in the Help link. Is the link downloading to an old version or is the About link just need to be updated?

Thanks again!
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

You must have an api key from bittrex before you can trade via the Kore Wallet.

Matrix
Matrix,

Can you repost the link along with the latest build/file number. In Telegram, I have a slightly different file name beimg sharing with me.

The latest version is 0.12.3.9. Do not download anything other than the link from the op page, it is on the very first page of this topic.

Matrix
Matrix,

Can you repost the link along with the latest build/file number. In Telegram, I have a slightly different file name beimg sharing with me.
I do apologize for the link issue, we did test it before we posted, we have had several issues with our webserver which is using IIS, there are are reasons for us to to use IIS to meet our end goals.

Matrix
In the instructions, I am getting a “kore.life refused to connect” error when clicking https://kore.life/Downloads/Kore_wallet.zip
Is this URL correct?

The link has been updated

Sweet, as soon as Bittrex fixes it;s shit, I'll be supporting the network and staking my coins

Example please? What is wrong?

Matrix
Activity: 48
Sweet, as soon as Bittrex fixes it;s shit, I'll be supporting the network and staking my coins
Activity: 2
Great Job KORE team!  Been a big believer so far in you guys!  Even MIKE MIKE's Twitter skillz are promising  Cheesy  Does anyone know of a mobile android alerts system tied to KORE similar to bitcoin ticker widget!  I didnt get up quite early enough to see the news to really go all in!  Grats again guys!

TomCat
Activity: 6
Congratulations MikeMike and the Kore team, your actions have done more to silence the haters/doubters than words ever could.
In the instructions, I am getting a “kore.life refused to connect” error when clicking https://kore.life/Downloads/Kore_wallet.zip
Is this URL correct?
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Wow, very interesting, i think this good project, i has read in this thread and i look all about your mission project and the Road map there is in your project thread, i hope i can join your project next time
can someone send the link for the wallet?
Activity: 29
Well, looks like news has got out on Bittrex
wallet for mac?

We are working on this, we cannot get the current build to compile on OSX but are working on this. It is in the roadmap. Currently the best way to run a wallet on a OSX is to have a linux virtual machine and run through there.

Matrix
Activity: 4
Cheers MikeMike for all your hard work.

Someone stated the cost for a Masternode is 500 KORE, has this been confirmed yet officially?

Also, will there being any instructions in terms of how to set up the Masternode or anyone I could speak to in terms of setting one up? I am very keen to set up my first Masternode with KORE and want to make sure I get it right.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, Masternodes are 500 Kore. This can be verified by looking at the op page beneath masternodes

Matrix
Activity: 29
Cheers MikeMike & team for all your hard work.

Someone stated the cost for a Masternode is 500 KORE, has this been confirmed yet officially?

Also, will there being any instructions in terms of how to set up the Masternode or anyone I could speak to in terms of setting one up? I am very keen to set up my first Masternode with KORE and want to make sure I get it right.

Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

It is with great pleasure that the Kore team has released a new wallet for Kore.
The new wallet comes with the latest Bitcoin core updates through 12.xx, Proof of Stake 3.0, and Masternodes.
All network aspects of the Kore wallet are run over the well known Tor network for privacy and security.
It also has a built in block explorer and Bittrex trading window.
The Kore team was met with many challenges and obstacles along the way while developing this wallet.
We met these challenges head on and overcame them.
We deeply appreciate the always amazing Kore community for sticking with the Kore team and helping us bring the wallet to fruition.
Thank you, Kore Projects Team

IMPORTANT: Only use the KORE OP page for wallet download links.
Never click or use a link to a wallet someone posts in the thread.

We encourage you to first support the new KORE Network
by immediately Swapping to the new KORE Wallet and stake your coins.

Wallet Swap Instructional Video for Windows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Uv_v9AckA&t=31s

Wallet Swap text Instructions:

Windows:
https://www.kore.life/Downloads/winwalkthrough.txt

Linux:
Download required libraries:
sudo apt-get install software-properties-common -y

echo|sudo apt-add-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin

sudo apt-get update && apt-­get upgrade ­-y

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev libcurl4-nss-dev bsdmainutils libboost-all-dev libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libzmq3-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev libsqlite3-dev libprotobuf-dev libasound2-dev uuid-dev libuuid1 libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools liblog4cplus-dev libavdevice-dev libsndio-dev libjack-dev libavformat-dev  libopencore-amrnb-dev libopencore-amrwb-dev libswscale-dev libopus-dev libavcodec-dev libspeexdsp-dev libspeex-dev libsdl-dev libsdl2-dev libgsm1-dev jq git -y

clone the latest Kore wallet
git clone https://github.com/Kore-Core/kore.git

cd to kore directory
cd kore

run the autogen shell and configure the wallet
./autogen.sh && ./configure

install the wallet
sudo make install

copy your wallet.dat file
mkdir ~/.kore
cp ~/.korecoindata/wallet.dat ~/.kore/wallet.dat

start your new wallet.