Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 109. (Read 152390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
We tested the 3rd ATM out today and it works great!
 Smiley

MikeMike

EDIT:
Try running in the console:
clearbanned

A few times a day.
Let me know how this works out...

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
It's great to see the community growing.  Go Kore!good luck!

Yes it is and without marketing...
No sense doing heavy marketing till KORE is set and stable.
What we will do is continue with the public events that we
have no control over.
Still incredibly beneficial for getting the word out.

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
So what your saying is BitTrex needs to do this?

Yes and they have been notified.
We all could do this as well...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
So what your saying is BitTrex needs to do this?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Why is the block explorer in the wallet different from the block employer on the website different? I know the blockchain on the website is correct because it holds my transactions. I'm still waiting for more of my coins on bittrex to transfer to the wallet. Except I know we had a difficulty spike in the chain and it's taking awhile to find the next block. But the explorer in the wallet is still ticking away.

We believe the banlist could be too strict and the cause for us dropping peers
making it necessary to run kore-qt -reindex after deleting:
banlist.dat , then the folders "blocks", "chainstate", "backups"

All transactions verify once this process is initiated.

Sent notice to Bittrex too.

Might be a good idea for now to delete the banlist twice daily till it is resolved...

MikeMike
Why is the block explorer in the wallet different from the block employer on the website different? I know the blockchain on the website is correct because it holds my transactions. I'm still waiting for more of my coins on bittrex to transfer to the wallet. Except I know we had a difficulty spike in the chain and it's taking awhile to find the next block. But the explorer in the wallet is still ticking away.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
seem  greater  than  the  newtorcoin   deeponion!  is there  any  relationship  between   this  two  coin?

Other than they all seem to have forked the KORE source?...
No.
No relationship.

MikeMike
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
seem  greater  than  the  newtorcoin   deeponion!  is there  any  relationship  between   this  two  coin?
Activity: 126
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
Hello Kore community... I hope everyone is doing well... I made some updates to the website... there will be more to come... but for now, please check out the masternode section... I will be updating it with a full how to guide as soon as I have more time...  thanks... Huck

https://www.kore.life/Home/MasterNode

Make sure that there is a guide for Linux and Windows, as well as with a Gui wallet and without.

We will not being creating a guide for Windows as it is not recommended and full of security holes.  We definitely understand if you'd like to create your own Windows MN, but we cannot help support it.  In addition, you would not run a MN with a GUI wallet.  You would use the daemon.  I will explain this in the guide soon....

Thank you for supporting Kore....
Huck
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
When the dev team has a service to set up a masternode for you all we will need is your 500 kore txid! after that we will send you your masternode.conf and all you need to do is restart your wallet and start the masternode up.

matrix

If windows masternodes are still wanted I will look into making it work but for the sake of the network and for the sake of your reliability in payments from the network i will vehemently request users use a vps of some form.

Frankly, running anything that has to do with TOR on a windows machine is a terrible idea. Zencoin has a great writeup how to configure and secure a VPS for running a Zen-node. Security of a Kore-node should not be worse.

BTW: Does Kore support running a hot/cold masternode setup or do I have to copy the wallet.dat to the VPS so the kored can access it? And is there a way to ensure a masternode is running?

you dont need your wallet.dat on the masternode vps Smiley
to ensure the node is running: kore-cli masternode status
to ensure you are up to date: kore-cli getinfo|jq ".blocks"

Matrix
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

If windows masternodes are still wanted I will look into making it work but for the sake of the network and for the sake of your reliability in payments from the network i will vehemently request users use a vps of some form.

Frankly, running anything that has to do with TOR on a windows machine is a terrible idea. Zencoin has a great writeup how to configure and secure a VPS for running a Zen-node. Security of a Kore-node should not be worse.

BTW: Does Kore support running a hot/cold masternode setup or do I have to copy the wallet.dat to the VPS so the kored can access it? And is there a way to ensure a masternode is running?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Apologies to the Community for letting the enemy of KORE run rampant on the thread.
I was away for a few hours.
Anyone could report them to the Moderator by clicking
the "Report to moderator" link on the bottom right side of their post.

MikeMike
A masternode should be hosted on a 100% uptime machine, windows continually shuts off for updates,
A masternode should have 100% internet connectivity, windows and tor do not mix well and tor has more blips on windows than on linux due to how the internet protocol works
A masternode helps point the network in the correct direction. It should be hosted how it should be hosted without preferences that hurt how its run.
I have a feeling you wish to run a masternode from a home network. This is also not recommended for all the above reasons and more. vps companies and dedicated servers *normally* have backup power generators and are wired, all this helps the network. IF your masternode goes down its not trusted as much by the network.

Activity: 57
Hello Kore community... I hope everyone is doing well... I made some updates to the website... there will be more to come... but for now, please check out the masternode section... I will be updating it with a full how to guide as soon as I have more time...  thanks... Huck

Make sure that there is a guide for Linux and Windows, as well as with a Gui wallet and without.

Not very recommended to run a masternode on a windows system.

Matrix

Should still be addressed, the more the merrier.

Cheers

Not very recommended to run a masternode on a windows system.

Matrix
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

Activity: 126
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
I don't see KORE anywhere. Plus They are dated the 25th. How could they be KORE if your coins were locked in your wallet? How'd you get them on the exchange. Who knows what your showing us. I promise you it isn't KORE

Coins were not locked on any wallet, I had them on Bittrex. Compare the prices on those dates and see. You don't even know your own shitcoin prices? NO wonder you still consider it a good investment.
Now your just flat lying. I don't have the time because I'm at work but I know for a fact you said your coins were stuck in your wallet. That's why you were bitchin so much that the wallet wasnt released.

Learn to read idiot, I told Mike that what would happen to those guys with coins locked in wallets, unlike you morons I care about others and thats why I will keep pointing out the lies and mediocre performance of this team.

Its all here by the way (in case you know how to read) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2322563.new#new
Alright fine. Just show me a proper screenshot that shows you sold KORE. not some mystery coin. Nothing else matters. Prove me wrong please

Could you please stop feeding the troll? You are making things worse.
I don't see KORE anywhere. Plus They are dated the 25th. How could they be KORE if your coins were locked in your wallet? How'd you get them on the exchange. Who knows what your showing us. I promise you it isn't KORE

Coins were not locked on any wallet, I had them on Bittrex. Compare the prices on those dates and see. You don't even know your own shitcoin prices? NO wonder you still consider it a good investment.
Now your just flat lying. I don't have the time because I'm at work but I know for a fact you said your coins were stuck in your wallet. That's why you were bitchin so much that the wallet wasnt released.

Learn to read idiot, I told Mike that what would happen to those guys with coins locked in wallets, unlike you morons I care about others and thats why I will keep pointing out the lies and mediocre performance of this team.

Its all here by the way (in case you know how to read) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2322563.new#new
Alright fine. Just show me a proper screenshot that shows you sold KORE. not some mystery coin. Nothing else matters. Prove me wrong please
Jump to: