Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 110. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
Wallet says "staking not active", but my kore.conf is:

addnode=fzmjhi7xbapufts6.onion
addnode=p6sfbaw762mcqyxg.onion
addnode=b5gacg24h6licg5m.onion
addnode=skrivht2uj3yjluv.onion
addnode=yylyof6avhsmb327.onion

listen=0
staking=1

I started the wallet with
kore-qt -reindex -zapwallettxes &
, am I doint something wrong?

W or Linux?
The staking icon is unreliable.
Is your wallet unlocked for staking...

MikeMike

Ubuntu 16.04 on 64Bit intel. Restarted the wallet, now it says "staking" from time to time and the green icon appears, but the "stake" number under "balances" stays at 0.0 Kore.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I don't see KORE anywhere. Plus They are dated the 25th. How could they be KORE if your coins were locked in your wallet? How'd you get them on the exchange. Who knows what your showing us. I promise you it isn't KORE

Coins were not locked on any wallet, I had them on Bittrex. Compare the prices on those dates and see. You don't even know your own shitcoin prices? NO wonder you still consider it a good investment.
Now your just flat lying. I don't have the time because I'm at work but I know for a fact you said your coins were stuck in your wallet. That's why you were bitchin so much that the wallet wasnt released.
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
MikeMike do you have any ETA on MN release to the public?
As soon as we have a stable network masternode info will be released to everyone and there will be a campaign. however if you would like a masternode now, please message me and i can walk you through it.

Matrix
Activity: 135
Guys lets just ignore @CryptoBeto He has problems understanding and reading. #Sad
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
MikeMike do you have any ETA on MN release to the public?
I don't see KORE anywhere. Plus They are dated the 25th. How could they be KORE if your coins were locked in your wallet? How'd you get them on the exchange. Who knows what your showing us. I promise you it isn't KORE
Activity: 135
Awesome NON Marketing job MikeMike and Kore marketing goats. Loving how you manage to kill the price after the release. Stellar job  Grin

Toilet paper volume for a shit coin.

LOL. You don't know how hard I laughed when I  read your post. I am personally very flattered that you still come to the thread to read what's going on with kore. Lmao. Alright guys, this is how I plan to prove to you that this guy is nothing but a fuding troll. Since yesterday you've been able to sell every KORE coin you have. No excuses now. I'll give you 50 KORE if you can produce a screenshot of where you've sold your coins on bittrex. Because I'm betting your still holding which proves even you don't believe the crud coming out your mouth. I bet he's staking right now..... Lmao, welcome back to the community cryotobeto..lol

Thanks for the shitcoin offer, you can give it to MikeMike and the other morons, so maybe they stop forcing "Donations"

Seeing as that you wont use your real account I assume you like your anonymity don't you?

Well.....Do I have a coin for you!

Matrix

Not my real account? No wonder you guys are driving this coin to the ground. You have the truth slapping you in the face and still refuse to admit it.

I´ll make sure to keep stopping by to remind you of your failures every single day.

Funny that its always you complaining. Clearly you have a problem reading so there's no way to argue with you/idiot. Go read the OP and you will notice a small %/donation goes towards funding of future Kore projects...you're barking old news. I actually like this, means that no matter what the funding will be available to make Kore what it deserves to be. Yes there will always be people like you..I've come to realize every village needs an idiot. Its how the world works. You should just know that you are basically convincing yourself with the rubbish you speak...others on the other hand are more than capable to make their own judgement..and from what I'm seeing they are fully confident in the team and the work they release.
Awesome NON Marketing job MikeMike and Kore marketing goats. Loving how you manage to kill the price after the release. Stellar job  Grin

LOL. You don't know how hard I laughed when I  read your post. I am personally very flattered that you still come to the thread to read what's going on with kore. Lmao. Alright guys, this is how I plan to prove to you that this guy is nothing but a fuding troll. Since yesterday you've been able to sell every KORE coin you have. No excuses now. I'll give you 50 KORE if you can produce a screenshot of where you've sold your coins on bittrex. Because I'm betting your still holding which proves even you don't believe the crud coming out your mouth. I bet he's staking right now..... Lmao, welcome back to the community cryotobeto..lol

Thanks for the shitcoin offer, you can give it to MikeMike and the other morons, so maybe they stop forcing "Donations"

Seeing as that you wont use your real account I assume you like your anonymity don't you?

Well.....Do I have a coin for you!

Matrix
Activity: 196
Awesome NON Marketing job MikeMike and Kore marketing goats. Loving how you manage to kill the price after the release. Stellar job  Grin

Laughing at you should be worth the 50 kore
Awesome NON Marketing job MikeMike and Kore marketing goats. Loving how you manage to kill the price after the release. Stellar job  Grin

56% price drop in 3 weeks, master nodes, staking, no marketing, forced donations. Thats the really idiotic result. You morons keep encouraging this lazy ass team.
I love to make myself a target but why don't you go piddle along and bother someone else so the adults can help eachother.

Matrix
Activity: 196
56% price drop in 3 weeks, master nodes, staking, no marketing, forced donations. Thats the really idiotic result. You morons keep encouraging this lazy ass team.
just shout harder, price will rise because of it. I heard
Activity: 29

CryptoBeto, without assuming that you are a complete idiot (although all the indicators point towards you being so), Bitcoin is at $6400 and almost every single altcoin has suffered massively.
Activity: 20

Activity: 14
Does staking provide rewards now?

I staked 2k coins, but my balance did not change.

I have about same coins as u staking ..I unlocked wallet and checked the box for staking ...1st day staking last night and got 2 rewards...correct 1 was after 26 confirmations ...also staking light never came on and never said it was staking but it is. 
    Oh all this is on a windows 7 machine..also at this point I haven't changed anything in wallet folders.
    I see kore going a long way and seeing it gain traction and support will be gratifying.
Activity: 2
Hi, about 14 hours i close my wallet(windows) - after this i  delete all datas except the tor and onion folder, the wallte.dat and the kore.conf data.
Then i change the conf data to:
staking=1
addnode=uei3hz5jstv7tfo6.onion
addnode=2id37bekzaqqjcos.onion
addnode=n2yrtxzafo57hzie.onion
addnode=iurptsejm4sjrbpi.onion
addnode=vyohgk7zesm3zl2w.onion
addnode=qaj5jpgvcrrlnwlh.onion
addnode=gvb63xigsmkowrbh.onion
addnode=5dbshryxx7lo2cl5.onion
addnode=7hemavllpt4ratxe.onion
addnode=kjcvxfytfbzvqely.onion
addnode=db24lr474vczwz5a.onion
listen=0

The staking icon is now grey and shows no active staking.
Did i anything wrong?

The icon is unreliable.
Make sure you unlock your wallet for staking only.
If you have less than 3-4k coins it will not stake quickly.
We are looking at the difficulty.

MikeMike
Ok, thanks.
Any difference if "txindex=1 - and - addrindex=1"
is also in the conf file?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hi, about 14 hours i close my wallet(windows) - after this i  delete all datas except the tor and onion folder, the wallte.dat and the kore.conf data.
staking=1
listen=0

Did i anything wrong?

The icon is unreliable.
Make sure you unlock your wallet for staking only.
If you have less than 3-4k coins it will not stake quickly.
We are looking at the difficulty.

MikeMike
Activity: 2
staking=1
listen=0

Did i anything wrong?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Wallet says "staking not active", but my kore.conf is:

listen=0