Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 115. (Read 152390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I hate to be a nuisance, but what about the announcement "in a couple of hourse" a couple of hours back? Are all the dev team members back from their families?

Please respond to his question
cheers

I'm working on it...
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
I hate to be a nuisance, but what about the announcement "in a couple of hourse" a couple of hours back? Are all the dev team members back from their families?

Please respond to his question
cheers
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

You are not a nuisance.

MikeMike
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
Activity: 126
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
I'm looking forward for things to come...
I sure hope you can make it to the BTC conference in Feb so I can buy you a drink!!!!

Huck
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Where the haters at now?  Roll Eyes
Buying their KORE as they can't push the price down any further now. The players change, but the game doesn't
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Here's a video by our own MXRider about how to import old wallet into new wallet.

https://youtu.be/D0Uv_v9AckA

Enjoy!

Thanks for the video. I've heard in some channels that at some point in KORE coin there was a scam, is this true?

Untrue.

Never a scam...DEV left, Mike Mike took over...
Rest is history

Never been any scam with KORE since I took it over.
I can't speak for the old dev.

KORE Projects are about bringing good things to the Peoples and the Planet.
Like I said,... This is a war so I guess KORE will have enemies.
Shame since they are only working against their best interests.
But that might not be on some people's agendas.

MikeMike
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ
Here's a video by our own MXRider about how to import old wallet into new wallet.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the video. I've heard in some channels that at some point in KORE coin there was a scam, is this true?

Untrue.

Never a scam...DEV left, Mike Mike took over...
Rest is history
Activity: 518

Enjoy!

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ
Here's a video by our own MXRider about how to import old wallet into new wallet, once released.

Enjoy!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Wallet Release Update:
It is Sunday are waiting for some Team Members to return after their Family functions.
Might need a few more hours.

MikeMike
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
And there you have it

Will it be on the website or will you provide a download link here?  I'm asumming your having to iron out instructions for MNs and such.?

Correct.
We lost a few weeks with the buggy Swap.
Sorry for the delay.

The OP page will have the links and the website
as always will be incrementally updated.

MikeMike

gotta go...
See you all in a few hours.
 Smiley

So Fking excited about MasterNodes.

KORE is awesome anyway but the MN's are the frosting.

Im assuming, like most, these will need static ip's.
Between KORE and other holdings I need to stand up over 50 masternodes in November and would love to hear from people who are hosting masternodes via an online provider. Security, Price, Ease of Use, ect.

thanks,
john
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
And there you have it

Will it be on the website or will you provide a download link here?  I'm asumming your having to iron out instructions for MNs and such.?

Correct.
We lost a few weeks with the buggy Swap.
Sorry for the delay.

The OP page will have the links and the website
as always will be incrementally updated.

MikeMike

gotta go...
See you all in a few hours.
 Smiley
And there you have it

Will it be on the website or will you provide a download link here?  I'm asumming your having to iron out instructions for MNs and such.?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Any news about the new wallet release time?

Mike said within 24 hours a grand total of 22 hours ago.  At least thats whats on twiiter when i just checked.  So soon, very soon.

Edit: MX stated in Telegram 30 minutes ago that they are getting ready for the release.  So any minute now

Busy, busy...
Should be in a few hours.

MikeMike

Mike said within 24 hours a grand total of 22 hours ago.  At least thats whats on twiiter when i just checked.  So soon, very soon.

Edit: MX stated in Telegram 30 minutes ago that they are getting ready for the release.  So any minute now
Activity: 17
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
Cost is 500 , was rummaging through their code. Release the "Kore"ken already !!!

Tangential useless knowledge: in German Korken means cork (like in a bottle) Smiley
Activity: 23
Cost is 500 , was rummaging through their code. Release the "Kore"ken already !!!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/517/235/23e.jpg
Jump to: