Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 154. (Read 152391 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Amazing, Mike and his team did fantastic job. I remember time when this coin was so desperate and price was so miserable, blockchain was in problems there were only few open wallets at that time.. Now we have historically heights and fantastic achievements. I have missed the chance to hold, to be honest i never thought this can happen.  Anyway congratulations!
Anyone who invest in this project won't regret it because of Kore leadership, and community!
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

This GIF is awesome!
It is so true...
Any GIF or graphics peoples out there?

https://twitter.com/JorisK1980/status/908663488217796608

"Relax, KORE will be fine"...

MikeMike
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee..... Dancing around the ring of privacy......

: )

Huck
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Large Bounties for Personal Public Promo!
Are you a People person and able to manage an outing or gathering?
Do you live in Australia, Portugal or Taiwan?
Then PM MikeMike here or on Discord Today!...  Wink

Australia is in evaluations, but please still apply.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello all!!I'm new to Kore and this is my first post...People have to realize some people will take profits but others will stay for more. The looks of things is this group in charge are looking to the future and I'm staying.
                                    I'm new to crypto but not new to the games of trading.
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
And again the whales manipulate this market down further and further creating an ugly bear trend at will Sad

its normal where traders are involved...a 50 btc buy wall at 0.0012 on bittrex is good
Activity: 126
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
And again the whales manipulate this market down further and further creating an ugly bear trend at will Sad
Not to worry... We will persevere... We are Kore Strong!!!!!  Go Kore Community Go!!!.....

Huck
Activity: 48
Activity: 34
MikeMike

the Arabic translate is using google translate it none understandable sentences.

That is very interesting and news to me.  Seems weird Google would not fix that.  Do you have a better site to translate? 

Cheers
-Plex
Activity: 392
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ
MikeMike

the Arabic translate is using google translate it none understandable sentences.

Thank you for the information. We have someone from the KORE community looking at a proper translation right now.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

KORE LINUX 17.04 BUILD:

In the current version of the wallet.
Note: This IS NOT the new release...

Do to many PM requests KORE has a recent Linux Ubuntu Build command instructions set
provided by none other than what I would describe as Awesome!, I mean,... "jproto"
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jproto-1106651
He's been helping out a bit behind the scenes and I'm amazed at what he can do.
If you have any questions please send him a PM. I'm sure he will do his best to help you out.
J will post a download link later for the PDF file but I wanted to get it out there...

MikeMike

Please go to the Discord Kore Support thread for the PDF download.

Activity: 48
KORE is going parabolic Smiley If it breaks 0.002 we might see a FOMO rally to 0.01 as was seen in XBC a while back.
Activity: 392
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ
Watching this activity is almost enough to burn calories.  Almost!!! ;-)
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
we always have reward for winner  or lucky because  if you try ,we will consider what you do.

It is our end goal to bring privacy and security and communications/web use outside China.

We are taking it a step at a time and DO HAVE their best interests in mind.
Looking forward for the KORE PoBA, the OS and phone.
Bu any real date for the roadmap?

thanks
there will not be a roadmap...the devs will deliver when it is ready...ninja style

these devs have major integrity....they will not be responsible for a pump and dump
Activity: 560
Looking forward for the KORE PoBA, the OS and phone.
Bu any real date for the roadmap?

thanks
perspective...

https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-vet-talks-new-fund-want-returns-think-beyond-bitcoin/
https://news.bitcoin.com/meet-top-3-coins-cryptocurrency-anonymity-race/

dash:  2.2B market cap
monero:  1.4B market cap
zcash:  0.37B market cap
pivx:  0.16B market cap

kore:  0.01B market cap

compare tech and do the math... Wink

...still a very cheap buy...IMO
Activity: 62
we always have reward for winner  or lucky because  if you try ,we will consider what you do.
Activity: 406
Getting some free Saturday night entertainment as well. Fun to watch the charts when your coin is going in a straight line upward  Grin

Every sell wall getting cut through like butter!

70K sell wall just eaten in 30 seconds, wow.
Jump to: