Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 157. (Read 152391 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

You can lead a Horse to Water.
But you can't make them Drink...

MikeMike
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

NOTICE TO THE KORE COMMUNITY
:

There have been many new ones to KORE over the last 3 months,
and we have the old guard that does not post much in this thread anymore.
Could we all support the KORE Network and stake some coins in our wallets
and please support this thread helping new ones out that might be dropping by
when the Community continues to grow or just drop by when you can to say hello.
We have appreciated your tireless support for KORE,
miss you, and view you and ALL as valuable members of the KORE Community.

Cheers!
 Smiley
MikeMike

Copy that Chief.... I will do my best to help out....  Huck
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

NOTICE TO THE KORE COMMUNITY
:

There have been many new ones to KORE over the last 3 months,
and we have the old guard that does not post much in this thread anymore.
Could we all support the KORE Network and stake some coins in our wallets
and please support this thread helping new ones out that might be dropping by
when the Community continues to grow or just drop by when you can to say hello.
We have appreciated your tireless support for KORE,
miss you, and view you and ALL as valuable members of the KORE Community.

Cheers!
 Smiley
MikeMike

Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
G'day Kore community......  As we navigate these bear market waters, it always makes me feel better knowing that there are people out there who are weathering the storm just as I am.  Kore is not immune to the bear market, but I assure you that the Kore team is immune to losing focus.  I'm sure the Kore team will maintain focus, passion, and desire to continue to bring the Kore ecosystem to fruition.

But, above all else my friends... Happy Thursday..... We are here... we are kicking... so we keep on keeping on!!!!!!

Huck
Very well said and i agree wholeheartedly.
Now that I have moved and all my systems are up i cant wait to see what i can do to help out around here. There are a few coins im interested in but kore looks great
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
G'day Kore community......  As we navigate these bear market waters, it always makes me feel better knowing that there are people out there who are weathering the storm just as I am.  Kore is not immune to the bear market, but I assure you that the Kore team is immune to losing focus.  I'm sure the Kore team will maintain focus, passion, and desire to continue to bring the Kore ecosystem to fruition.

But, above all else my friends... Happy Thursday..... We are here... we are kicking... so we keep on keeping on!!!!!!

Huck
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

"How the US government spies on people who protest -- including you | Jennifer Granick"

Very cool video from Jennifer Gramick.

We all need Kore services so we can have our privacy back, KorePhone to the moon, we will get over this type of privacy problem on calls with the Kore Voip and the Korephone.

Im a little sad to the see the maipulation of the BTC price thats happening but we will get over it.

I wish a great day to everybody.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

"How the US government spies on people who protest -- including you | Jennifer Granick"
"Please join Me, (KORE) and let's get to work"

I want to formally thank Jproto for all his hard work trying to get me up and running, still arent there quite yet but he might have figured it out, hopefully this is the last time i need this iso!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
The world needs KOREPhone ASAP, just watch this and you will understand why...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W05QG7SFfzc

That is a scary video. Will be good to have an alternative
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
The world needs KOREPhone ASAP, just watch this and you will understand why...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W05QG7SFfzc

OMG... thank you so much for sharing this... this is just insane... I mean... INSANE... I can't wait till the Kore phone comes out... 

Your video led me to this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_SCgYCVozY

I learned even more with this video... I had NO IDEA that Apple created AI that in turn created a SECRET LANGUAGE that it's creators could not understand... INSANE!!!

Keep sharing stuff like this my friend... Kore strives to give privacy and security, so the more stuff people are aware of, the better....

Huck
Activity: 34

Overload!  WOWSER!!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
The world needs KOREPhone ASAP, just watch this and you will understand why...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W05QG7SFfzc

Thanks olteanu,

This is an awesome point blank video.
He is on point in this video and is precisely why
the Aether OS and the KOREPhone are being developed.

THEY already have been cataloging our voice print, finger prints, iris scan and now it will be our facial recognition.
REMEMBER?! - How supposedly "Apple" is for our rights? Fighting the GOV...
This is just to placate us while they now will help the GOV map everyone's face.
You, your family, your relatives, your friends, your work mates and anyone else you
come in contact with. And yes, our DNA is next and already under way...

EDIT:
You do realize that most all GOV and State cameras are being upgraded to facial recognition right?
And now when you walk in a subway car, cafe, movie theater, at the beach etc your iphone
will let it be known who is there with you, in the vicinity of you.
Welcome,... to the "spy among us"... your iphone.

MikeMike
Activity: 33
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ
great to see a dedicated social media team being formed. clutch, how'd you link up with the KORE team?

Howdy!

Well, I worked with the CTO in the past and have been friends with him for years and years. When my last job was over, he looked me up and offered me the chance to work with him, and MikeMike, on the team. I jumped at such an exciting, once-in-a-lifetime, chance. I'm new to crypto, but an old soul to IT and what it entails. I've enjoyed every minute of my experience, so far, and look forward to much more in the future.
Hope i can get my wallet up today so i can start staking again, almost said steaking....god i wish i had a nice steak xD
Activity: 406
Impressive run up in price and volume today!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Friend Us!
 Smiley
On the New KORE Facebook Page.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 33
With this kind of FUD in the market right now, i think it is not the best time to be launching a new wallet.
Jump to: