Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 158. (Read 152391 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Smiley...i set up a perfectly placed buy order on bittrex...bought another ~1000 at the bottom of the dip

i will be setting up another buy limit order  Wink

Great score! I didn't quite time the bottom perfectly but I'm sure my price will look good in month or two Smiley
must be dumb luck... Smiley

i've said it before and i will say it again...KORE is a sleeper...it would benefit those to pay attention

You have been saying it... I can vouch for that.... I've read you post on just that many months back and then again and again... LOL...

Huck

patience is the key to this...

especially if you can believe in the project and the devs

I/We appreciate your honesty and belief in us.
I know it is difficult for most to put "belief/faith" in coin Devs,
let alone KORE taking that extra bit of time to "do it right".
We hope we can soon alleviate many concerns about how serious WE/KORE
is about our being long term, main stream oriented as we await the wallet release.
"Patience",.. you have it correct. Patience will be rewarded.

MikeMike

Activity: 194
Merit: 101
Smiley...i set up a perfectly placed buy order on bittrex...bought another ~1000 at the bottom of the dip

i will be setting up another buy limit order  Wink

Great score! I didn't quite time the bottom perfectly but I'm sure my price will look good in month or two Smiley

i've said it before and i will say it again...KORE is a sleeper...it would benefit those to pay attention

You have been saying it... I can vouch for that.... I've read you post on just that many months back and then again and again... LOL...

Huck

patience is the key to this...

especially if you can believe in the project and the devs
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

i will be setting up another buy limit order  Wink

Huck

Activity: 406

Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Been trying to compile the wallet on Mint, its unable to do so, would be nice if you werent forced to used ubuntu Sad reformatting all my drives and everything so i can set everything up

You don't have to use Ubuntu.  It is only recommended.  But, Mint works just fine.  Others use Mint without issue.

Actually I'm using Mint on the KORE Testnet and we have ones running Ubuntu
but for the old wallet I simply do not know.
Are you running the old wallet on Mint or is anyone?

MikeMike
weird it wont uninstall libdb5.3 so i can install 4.8, well technically i installed it several times but because there is 5.3 the kore wont view the 4.8

Been trying to compile the wallet on Mint, its unable to do so, would be nice if you werent forced to used ubuntu Sad reformatting all my drives and everything so i can set everything up

i got it to compile on mint...best wait for the new wallet IMO

if you really want to compile it on mint, send me a PM and I can help you walk through it
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

You don't have to use Ubuntu.  It is only recommended.  But, Mint works just fine.  Others use Mint without issue.

Actually I'm using Mint on the KORE Testnet and we have ones running Ubuntu
but for the old wallet I simply do not know.
Are you running the old wallet on Mint or is anyone?

MikeMike
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Activity: 34
Kore is on sale, buy the dip!

You are correct Azazel.  I am trying my hardest to pickup Kore at the dip price.  To all my fellow community friends in here, I advise to do the same.  Hopefully, we all can come out like rockstars once Kore takes off.

Cheers
-Plex
Activity: 29
great to see a dedicated social media team being formed. clutch, how'd you link up with the KORE team?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Activity: 392
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ
Hey everyone!

As we prepare for the new wallet release we are creating fresh instances of our social media.

Please friend us on the new Facebook page: Facebook.com/KORE
If you haven't already, also follow us on Twitter.
Activity: 406
Kore is on sale, buy the dip!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hey guys,
sorry for the inactivity, I just moved and have been setting all my systems up again, unfortunately something broke in the move so that took some time to fix and now i need to set up my server which worked fine until i moved it to its permanent location  Roll Eyes but for the most part the bulk of the work from the move is done. I shall once again be active and hopefully i will be able to point a few people in a good direction Smiley

Thanks for the heads up and glad you're getting settled in.
Sorry to hear of your loss.
Appreciate all the efforts you make to support KORE!

MikeMike
Hey guys,
sorry for the inactivity, I just moved and have been setting all my systems up again, unfortunately something broke in the move so that took some time to fix and now i need to set up my server which worked fine until i moved it to its permanent location  Roll Eyes but for the most part the bulk of the work from the move is done. I shall once again be active and hopefully i will be able to point a few people in a good direction Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Good Day!
 Smiley

Just wanted the Community to know we are working hard behind the scenes.

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hey Kore community, I stumbled across an interesting article.

https://www.praguepost.com/opinion/us-eu-internet-privacy-law-differences

Interesting read. I feel that more and more the governments of the world disregard our privacy. Specifically our internet privacy. It's to the point where "internet privacy" sounds like an oxymoron. We need more projects like Kore that are focused on protecting our privacy. The article mentions that the UN decided internet access is a basic human right. So is privacy!

Sentacks,

Awesome article.
Shame what is not mentioned is the difference between "Policy" and what the actual "facts are"
and the fact is the EU has adopted/succumbed to the USA policies by having the NSA collect
their data and this is done while the EU touts "security and Privacy" to keep with the
standards of Orwellian Propaganda. Unfortunately what is "really going on" in the world
these past decades and what is in the process and in the future THEY will try to implement
is utterly disturbing.
It is not "Policy" that is important. You can have a Constitution but tear it apart piece by piece
by the "actions"  of that country.
Such as prosecution of whistle blowers, journalists and others trying to expose corruption
while letting the ones they are exposing run wild like they are above the law and they know it.

MikeMike
Jump to: