Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 164. (Read 152391 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
And still the coin is dumping? For a tiny market cap coin I've never seen such a bearish, dump happy market.

Korecoin has been a top performing coin in the last week or two. In a sea of red its doing amazingly well.
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Happy Labor Day to my Kore community, don't work to hard today.

Cheers
-Plex

We are working hard even when we dont want to, lol jk., freedom and privacy is built-in my system and a top concern especially nowadays.

I'm bummed to see the ban on ICO's in China, look at Ethereum it started with an ICO there are scams ICOs for sure and big time but there is also good projects there too.

Go Kore new wallet,  Cool
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Happy Labor Day to my Kore community, don't work to hard today.

Cheers
-Plex
Activity: 126
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
And still the coin is dumping? For a tiny market cap coin I've never seen such a bearish, dump happy market.

Doesn't bother me; I'll just keep buying and holding. A bear market means I can acquire even more. This coin is on the move.

^^ THIS^^
Everyone always gets mad/stressed when their favorite coin i getting dumped by someone, I'm ALWAYS in for the long run which means I LOVE when they dump, more for me! cheap buys! and with all this coin is going to offer it's one of the better coins to hog when someone is dumping

~Matrix

You're right Matrix... I mean... I hate market manipulation, but if they dump and price drops... I'M BUYING!!!!  With pleasure....

Also, if you're in the USA, HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!

Huck
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

Doesn't bother me; I'll just keep buying and holding. A bear market means I can acquire even more. This coin is on the move.

^^ THIS^^
Everyone always gets mad/stressed when their favorite coin i getting dumped by someone, I'm ALWAYS in for the long run which means I LOVE when they dump, more for me! cheap buys! and with all this coin is going to offer it's one of the better coins to hog when someone is dumping

~Matrix
Activity: 32

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Typical when BTC dumps from a recent high people dump alts to get what they can out.
To attribute something different to KORE is unsubstantiated.
Personally, KORE is looking bullish to me.
This is why I'm constantly explaining to people to Read the OP page.
Then read it again, and a bunch of my posts so they know what they have.

MikeMike
Activity: 48
Activity: 28
I never had heard it before,but i will remeber it.

I like their graphics.  The charts are clean and relatively user friendly.
Huck

So many new exchanges never get anywhere.
I hope they have very good security protocols and treat their customers well.
So far the response time and interaction is awesome.
I would imagine it get a little slower if they get 500 coins listed.
If they "do it/customer service right" and are not greedy like most the existing exchanges are getting
they could have a chance.

MikeMike

Security/Performance over adding new currencies. Security is at the utmost top and performance a close second.

We will never add a currency/more currencies if it was to jeopardize either of the two.

Could you target CCEX and Cryptopia for Customers?
I think people are getting fed up with their greediness.

MikeMike

We are open to suggestions, but would prefer to build a user base/trust before we do any active "targeted" marketing Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

I like their graphics.  The charts are clean and relatively user friendly.
Huck

If they "do it/customer service right" and are not greedy like most the existing exchanges are getting

MikeMike

Security/Performance over adding new currencies. Security is at the utmost top and performance a close second.

We will never add a currency/more currencies if it was to jeopardize either of the two.

Could you target CCEX and Cryptopia for Customers?
I think people are getting fed up with their greediness.

MikeMike

Huck

MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Huck

MikeMike
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

Huck
Activity: 533
Hello all, I just wanted to let everyone know that the Bitzure exchange worked out ok for me.  I deposited a few Kore coins, then I withdrew a few as well.  The deposit and withdrawal features are working as expected. 

Cheers
-Plex

Hey that's pretty cool... I have deposited 10 coins, but I haven't withdrew any yet....  Thanks for the reminder!  I'll try a withdrawal now and see if I have the same good experience........  I will let the community know as well... the more the merrier....

Huck

Thanks for the feedback, if you have any issues please let us know!
Activity: 41
Nice 22 bitcoin buy wall on bittrex. Looks like this coin is going places!

Woohoo! 22 BTC that puts kore at like 12 bazillion dollars  Smiley
Activity: 406
Nice 22 bitcoin buy wall on bittrex. Looks like this coin is going places!
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
Oh nice... one of my favorite topics... DEFENDING against infringing upon my freedoms... right to privacy......

There's something to be said about... arriving home after a long day... putting dinner on the stove, kicking on my favorite tunes, maybe a little bit of in the kitchen dancing, etc.... AND NO ONE KNOWS IT BUT MY FAMILY!!!!! 

Call me crazy, but I just feel that I have that right... no one turning on my microphone on my phone, or monitoring my internet traffic while I stream my favorite song... and the list goes on and on...

Huck
Activity: 34

I completely agree! the US Government hack that released all the tools that were being used to exploit the world's citizen's computers really annoyed me. I think we need as much encryption as possible and I am also willing to run some service nodes to help out the network. I can't wait to see the future of Kore!

Yeah and Snowden Snowden Snowden, let us not forget all of what he revealed.

Cheers
-Plex
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
We need our full privacy back, that is something we all lost during the digital revolution and most people didnt even notice how bad it is right now.

I will be ready to help by running a few masternodes/servicenodes so we can put a good stop on this privacy problem and also enjoy this new awesome technology that is being created in the process, every service decentralized and heavily encrypted with the help of blockchain technology sounds mind blowing tech to me.

I hope we are making Satoshi proud by finding more purposes and developing even further the blockchain technology.

Go Kore

I completely agree! the US Government hack that released all the tools that were being used to exploit the world's citizen's computers really annoyed me. I think we need as much encryption as possible and I am also willing to run some service nodes to help out the network. I can't wait to see the future of Kore!
Jump to: