Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 165. (Read 152391 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
We need our full privacy back, that is something we all lost during the digital revolution and most people didnt even notice how bad it is right now.

I will be ready to help by running a few masternodes/servicenodes so we can put a good stop on this privacy problem and also enjoy this new awesome technology that is being created in the process, every service decentralized and heavily encrypted with the help of blockchain technology sounds mind blowing tech to me.

I hope we are making Satoshi proud by finding more purposes and developing even further the blockchain technology.

Go Kore
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hello all, I just wanted to let everyone know that the Bitzure exchange worked out ok for me.  I deposited a few Kore coins, then I withdrew a few as well.  The deposit and withdrawal features are working as expected. 

Cheers
-Plex

Awesome! I'll set up an account and try it out today. I like the design of the exchange, can't wait to give it a shot.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
Hello all, I just wanted to let everyone know that the Bitzure exchange worked out ok for me.  I deposited a few Kore coins, then I withdrew a few as well.  The deposit and withdrawal features are working as expected. 

Cheers
-Plex

Hey that's pretty cool... I have deposited 10 coins, but I haven't withdrew any yet....  Thanks for the reminder!  I'll try a withdrawal now and see if I have the same good experience........  I will let the community know as well... the more the merrier....

Huck
Activity: 126
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

AN OS ALTERNATIVE to, "DUCT TAPE and BAILING WIRE"

The Æther Kripton OS is a uniquely secure operating system with no back doors nor Malware and most importantly it's New.
This means it's highly efficient and easy to use without the "Duct Tape and Bailing Wire" approach that's needed due to current
plugging of holes from: monitoring your activity, inclusion of Malware and back doors. Originally designed specifically
for the KorePhone, the Æther OS will eventually be Cross Platform meaning whatever apps are written for it can be
easily transported to your Pad, Desktop, Laptop, Future Watch or most any device. Your entire Æther OS can be migrated
wherever you need to use it.  Æther OS will come with a fully featured SDK to allow developers to build applications
and processes useful for the community. It's our goal to eventually fully open source all of the code.
It will be released incrementally over time.

This is why the Æther OS is being developed and a perfect example of the above reasoning.

"AngelFire: CIA Malware Infects System Boot Sector to Hack Windows PCs"
https://thehackernews.com/2017/08/cia-boot-sector-malware.html

It's pretty scary to think about what's out there.  I mean, those who are supposed to protect and serve and becoming the threat.  SCARY!!!

Huck
Activity: 34

Cheers
-Plex
Activity: 32
Hopefully, everyone has noticed how I've been posting the many language OPs for Bitcointalk, adding new information to different social media platforms, etc. As Social Media Director, my goal is to get KORE ready for the influx of people we are expecting due to the nature of the KORE Projects and other developments that we are working on. It's widely known that there's serious work being done behind the scenes as we enter an exciting new chapter with KORE. As we've been seeing lately, Bitcoin and altcoins are on a slow, upward climb towards mass adoption. I feel it to be extremely important to have various avenues to disseminate information about KORE as people search for it.

There are a few other forums for Cryptocurrencies out there and I'm picking the most active to list the KORE OP and subsequent important posts. Here is the first one:

https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/87256-ann%E2%9D%81-korecoin-tor-service-nodes-browser-voip-aether-os-korephone-korebay/

Great work clutch! Your efforts are pivotal to Kore seeing mass world-wide adoption. The community appreciates you.
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Hopefully, everyone has noticed how I've been posting the many language OPs for Bitcointalk, adding new information to different social media platforms, etc. As Social Media Director, my goal is to get KORE ready for the influx of people we are expecting due to the nature of the KORE Projects and other developments that we are working on. It's widely known that there's serious work being done behind the scenes as we enter an exciting new chapter with KORE. As we've been seeing lately, Bitcoin and altcoins are on a slow, upward climb towards mass adoption. I feel it to be extremely important to have various avenues to disseminate information about KORE as people search for it.

There are a few other forums for Cryptocurrencies out there and I'm picking the most active to list the KORE OP and subsequent important posts. Here is the first one:

https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/87256-ann%E2%9D%81-korecoin-tor-service-nodes-browser-voip-aether-os-korephone-korebay/

Great news! good to hear this!
Activity: 41
We appreciate the prompt notice and Communications!

MikeMike

No problems, happy trading all. Any other issues please don't hesitate to contact us Smiley

Thanks!

I am trying it out

Your deposit come through alright? Any other issues?

It's all good!  How many confirms do you wait!? Site says 3 but wanted to confirm
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

AN OS ALTERNATIVE to, "DUCT TAPE and BAILING WIRE"

The Æther Kripton OS is a uniquely secure operating system with no back doors nor Malware and most importantly it's New.
This means it's highly efficient and easy to use without the "Duct Tape and Bailing Wire" approach that's needed due to current
plugging of holes from: monitoring your activity, inclusion of Malware and back doors. Originally designed specifically
for the KorePhone, the Æther OS will eventually be Cross Platform meaning whatever apps are written for it can be
easily transported to your Pad, Desktop, Laptop, Future Watch or most any device. Your entire Æther OS can be migrated
wherever you need to use it.  Æther OS will come with a fully featured SDK to allow developers to build applications
and processes useful for the community. It's our goal to eventually fully open source all of the code.
It will be released incrementally over time.

This is why the Æther OS is being developed and a perfect example of the above reasoning.

"AngelFire: CIA Malware Infects System Boot Sector to Hack Windows PCs"
https://thehackernews.com/2017/08/cia-boot-sector-malware.html

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

You're doing really awesome work Clutch!
Appreciate your dedication at odd hours.

MikeMike
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I am just catching up on the thread.  It's nice to see another exchange listing Kore.  I will create an account there and try it out.

Cheers
-Plex

Awesome Plex!
We need more credible exchanges.
I do hope this could be one and time will tell.

MikeMike
Activity: 34
I am just catching up on the thread.  It's nice to see another exchange listing Kore.  I will create an account there and try it out.

Cheers
-Plex
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
MikeMike! Since 2014 you been on korecoin. What a commitment, what a grit, Congratulation Mike!

Thanks, I wont get into too much what I've been through Because
We finally have the "Incredible KORE Team" needed to deliver.
After filtering, I interviewed more than 20 Coders most from the Crypto Currency space
and near everyone did not measure up to the ethical standards we require.
So happy for KORE!
 Smiley

MikeMike
Activity: 490
MikeMike! Since 2014 you been on korecoin. What a commitment, what a grit, Congratulation Mike!
Activity: 28

MikeMike

No problems, happy trading all. Any other issues please don't hesitate to contact us Smiley

Thanks!

I am trying it out

Your deposit come through alright? Any other issues?
Activity: 41

MikeMike

Thanks!

I am trying it out

MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hi everyone!

Korecoin has been added to Bitzure!
Bitzure is a new exchange made by traders for the traders and are actively looking at new digital currencies to add!

https://bitzure.com/markets/korebtc
https://bitzure.com/funds#/deposits/kore

Quick Links:

Appreciate the KORE listing on your new Exchange.
Hope you have much success!

MikeMike

Apologies for delays in any deposits, the KORE wallet got stuck while syncing and has a few blocks left to go until back up to date and running smoothly.

No worries.
Typical for this old wallet.
It is solid though.
We ALL can't wait for the new wallet!
 Smiley

MikeMike

KORE Wallet synced and all good to go, deposits coming through nicely now. Thank you all for the wait.

MikeMike
Hi everyone!

Korecoin has been added to Bitzure!
Bitzure is a new exchange made by traders for the traders and are actively looking at new digital currencies to add!

https://bitzure.com/markets/korebtc
https://bitzure.com/funds#/deposits/kore

Quick Links:

Appreciate the KORE listing on your new Exchange.
Hope you have much success!

MikeMike

Apologies for delays in any deposits, the KORE wallet got stuck while syncing and has a few blocks left to go until back up to date and running smoothly.

No worries.
Typical for this old wallet.
It is solid though.
We ALL can't wait for the new wallet!
 Smiley

MikeMike

KORE Wallet synced and all good to go, deposits coming through nicely now. Thank you all for the wait.
Jump to: