Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 161. (Read 152391 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I want to get a VPN setup. Has the wallet been tested by anybody through a VPN? I wasn't sure if it would be an issue since the wallet is tore based?

Yes it functions using a VPN and so does the new KORE Testnet.

MikeMike

Activity: 194
Merit: 101
I want to get a VPN setup. Has the wallet been tested by anybody through a VPN? I wasn't sure if it would be an issue since the wallet is tore based?

I'm running a KORE wallet through a VPN with no issues.  I've installed LEDE (openWRT) on my router and configured the custom firmware to automatically connect to a VPN.  Honestly, I wish I did this earlier than when i did.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
This would not happen with cryptocurrency.

Your personal data would not be susceptible to attack on a third party server.

http://gizmodo.com/heres-how-to-sort-of-find-out-if-you-were-affected-by-1802238924

Activity: 32
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Volume has been pretty low lately but price is holding up well considering.

Feels like price is getting ready for lift off as soon as volume picks back up.
Activity: 48
Looks like we are taking off again on Bittrex!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Thank you for the support guys, awesome tech incoming for sure.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
 Thomas A. Edison

We are not giving up on privacy, anonymity and freedom of information thats for sure.

Go Kore
Activity: 48
An interesting fact about the projects of Kore is the AetherOS that will also have a mobile version and will be an encrypted system, sealed and without backdoors and frontdoors that would have the applications and services of the ecosystem of security and anonymity of Kore like Kore wallet, web browser Tor KoreSurf, KorePhone, KoreVoip encrypted and decentralized, encrypted and decentralized messages among other features, imagine something like the Android system but with all that security, protection and features everything native and easy to use.

Mobile version of the new wallet with the web browser Tor KoreSurf will be completed and launched after the launch of the new wallet for desktops.

Excellent news - looking forward to trying out the Kore VIP and Web Browser in particular!
My wallet stuck at starup screen (importing bootstrap file) I did everything from tutorial. Any help

Please go to the Kore discord help channel https://discord.gg/y8nzzju

I'll assist you.
Activity: 9
My wallet stuck at starup screen (importing bootstrap file) I did everything from tutorial. Any help
An interesting fact about the projects of Kore is the AetherOS that will also have a mobile version and will be an encrypted system, sealed and without backdoors and frontdoors that would have the applications and services of the ecosystem of security and anonymity of Kore like Kore wallet, web browser Tor KoreSurf, KorePhone, KoreVoip encrypted and decentralized, encrypted and decentralized messages among other features, imagine something like the Android system but with all that security, protection and features everything native and easy to use.

Mobile version of the new wallet with the web browser Tor KoreSurf will be completed and launched after the launch of the new wallet for desktops.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Large Bounties for Personal Public Promo!
Are you a People person and able to manage an outing or gathering?
Do you live in Australia, Portugal or Taiwan?
Then PM MikeMike here or on Discord Today!...  Wink

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Ive seen coins with tor years ago already  Huh
Why is kore saying they are the first? What is different with the other coins that have tor integration?

Welcome!
 Smiley

Please read my signature.
KORE Is the First to have integrated Tor.
Also now first to have an integrated Tor Browser and Tor Masternodes.
And looks to be first to have Tor VoIP.
The Aether OS Operating System cross platform.
The KOREPhone.
KOREbay written from scratch.
Please READ the OP page and read it again...

MikeMike

Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Ive seen coins with tor years ago already  Huh
Why is kore saying they are the first? What is different with the other coins that have tor integration?
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Go KORE!  it's at $3 each without the new wallet launched, tech rollout, and working master/service nodes...once the tech is rolled out the price will jump (how much is the question)

my advice, as soon as the wallet is released have KORE available to create nodes...be prepared!   (KORE at bargain prices right now, take advantage)

theduuude...

Remember this post.

MikeMike

Hi TheDuuude, what is the estimated date for the new wallet ? im reading about korecoin and its look like a under the radar coin.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Go KORE!  it's at $3 each without the new wallet launched, tech rollout, and working master/service nodes...once the tech is rolled out the price will jump (how much is the question)

my advice, as soon as the wallet is released have KORE available to create nodes...be prepared!   (KORE at bargain prices right now, take advantage)

theduuude...

Remember this post.

MikeMike
Activity: 194
Merit: 101

theduuude...
Activity: 34
Saw this crazy story and thought I would share.

Glad to see that it has a happy ending.

Still I would not want to have experienced it moving currency on or off an exchange.

https://medium.com/@nberowska/bittrex-lost-my-24-ethers-ae786b09de45

Wow, what a rough time for her.  I wonder, was this chain issue or an exchange issue.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Saw this crazy story and thought I would share.

Glad to see that it has a happy ending.

Still I would not want to have experienced it moving currency on or off an exchange.

https://medium.com/@nberowska/bittrex-lost-my-24-ethers-ae786b09de45

I had a BTC transaction take a few days not long ago and there are "ways" to help push it through.
My worst one took about 3 weeks about 6 months ago. The person who sent it had realized
they hardly put anything towards the transaction fees.
I do trust the blockchain technologies so I dont worry much and it was not a critical payment
but for someone sending critical funds it is traumatic.

MikeMike

Jump to: