Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 159. (Read 152391 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
how many coins are needed for a masternode?

I wanted to cap it at 200 to 300 due to KORE only having 1.98 Million coins in circulation
but raised it to not over 500 to be safe.

MikeMike
Thanks M^2 for confirmation on that...

how many masternodes per wallet can be run?

We are working that out.
Lots to consider.

MikeMike
Activity: 194
Merit: 101

I wanted to cap it at 200 to 300 due to KORE only having 1.98 Million coins in circulation

MikeMike
Thanks M^2 for confirmation on that...

how many masternodes per wallet can be run?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hey Kore community, I stumbled across an interesting article.

https://www.praguepost.com/opinion/us-eu-internet-privacy-law-differences

Interesting read. I feel that more and more the governments of the world disregard our privacy. Specifically our internet privacy. It's to the point where "internet privacy" sounds like an oxymoron. We need more projects like Kore that are focused on protecting our privacy. The article mentions that the UN decided internet access is a basic human right. So is privacy!

Amazing that the UN decided that internet access is a basic human right.  Cheers to them for that!
Activity: 32
Hey Kore community, I stumbled across an interesting article.

https://www.praguepost.com/opinion/us-eu-internet-privacy-law-differences

Interesting read. I feel that more and more the governments of the world disregard our privacy. Specifically our internet privacy. It's to the point where "internet privacy" sounds like an oxymoron. We need more projects like Kore that are focused on protecting our privacy. The article mentions that the UN decided internet access is a basic human right. So is privacy!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
snipped...
snipped....

This thread will not tolerate spam of other coins projects no matter how clever the posts.

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

MikeMike
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I can hardly wait for Korecoin's service nodes!

I believe MikeMike mentioned earlier that it's not expected to be more than 500.
Activity: 29
Activity: 126
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
Good evening Kore community.  I hope this Sunday finds you doing well..... Any Cowboys fans out there? 
Sorry....LOL

MN Vikings!!...monday night

Hey hey... Vikings have a decent team this year... I think you just might have a shot!! ... of course you have to avoid injury etc, but you all are looking good...
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
the earlier you start up the masternodes the better...even a few days can make a big difference...be prepared...

Definitely!!!.... I am ready to rock n roll... I have enough for a couple masternodes myself and I can't wait... I'm excited as well... I missed the Dash and Stratis masternodes, so it will feel good to have a couple out there....

Huck
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It must be getting closer to wallet release time soon? I'm getting excited Smiley
the earlier you start up the masternodes the better...even a few days can make a big difference...be prepared...
Good evening Kore community.  I hope this Sunday finds you doing well..... Any Cowboys fans out there? 
Sorry....LOL

MN Vikings!!...monday night
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
a 5 btc sell wall on bittrex...a good buying opportunity

a big sell best to distribute wide

Absolutely duuude.  I gobbled up a few Kore myself.  I hope that you were able to do the same.

Cheers
-Plex

i've been buying a little here and there... Smiley

Awesome, let's keep it up.  I'm with you!!! 

Happy Sunday Kore community!!!

Cheers
-Plex

Absolutely duuude.  I gobbled up a few Kore myself.  I hope that you were able to do the same.

Cheers
-Plex

i've been buying a little here and there... Smiley
Activity: 33
Just bought another 900 KORE. Hope it doesn't dip any further or I'll have to buy more Wink
Cheap Kore, buy the dip!

Added a little to the stack, wish I could add more but I'm just about out of bitcoin.

Cheers
-Plex
Jump to: