Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 169. (Read 152391 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Really cool to see the Kore community growing.

Please help by voting on C-cex if you can to help people get Kore over there too.

Voted!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

Please help by voting on C-cex if you can to help people get Kore over there too.

I agree MX... I am saving up for another 5 votes in the near future....  Go Kore!!

Huck
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

Activity: 219
how many coins are going to be needed for a masternode?

To keep with "Industry Standards" it makes sense to stick with the word 'Masternode" for the Miixing/Obfuscation and Governance Services.
The "Additional Services" which would need to be applied for and approved to run them, we will call "Servicenodes".

At this time we do not see either the Masternodes or Servicenodes requiring more than 500 coins.

MikeMike

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can you tell me the difference between a "Masternode" and a "Servicenode"?

Would rewards be the same and what would be the benefit of running one over the other?

Thanks for asking.
The Masternodes have been clearly defined by the following statement:
"To keep with "Industry Standards" it makes sense to stick with the word 'Masternode" for the Miixing/Obfuscation and Governance Services."
The "Servicenodes" will provide one or more services that will support one or more KORE projects and their required "Services" to the Community and Tech.
We are not yet making public exactly what those Services are at this time...

MikeMike

Yes, I do understand what each is for.... I guess my real question is what are the rewards for each and why would someone choose to run a Masternode vs a Servicenode (or vice versa)? I would assume that we need a good amount of people running both, but how can we guarantee that?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

To keep with "Industry Standards" it makes sense to stick with the word 'Masternode" for the Miixing/Obfuscation and Governance Services.
The "Additional Services" which would need to be applied for and approved to run them, we will call "Servicenodes".

At this time we do not see either the Masternodes or Servicenodes requiring more than 500 coins.

MikeMike

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can you tell me the difference between a "Masternode" and a "Servicenode"?

Would rewards be the same and what would be the benefit of running one over the other?

Thanks for asking.
The Masternodes have been clearly defined by the following statement:
"To keep with "Industry Standards" it makes sense to stick with the word 'Masternode" for the Miixing/Obfuscation and Governance Services."
The "Servicenodes" will provide one or more services that will support one or more KORE projects and their required "Services" to the Community and Tech.
We are not yet making public exactly what those Services are at this time...

MikeMike
Activity: 219

MikeMike

Activity: 48
It's onwards and upwards for KORE again today - it could rise 1000% from here and still not even make the top 80 on Coinmarketcap. I'm in and I'm holding long term - I missed out of the DASH masternode craze and I'm not missing out on this.

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
Good morning Kore!!!  Don't forget the CCex voting... Go pick up some Kore... Keep living the dream... I hope everyone is doing well!!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
After seeing your reward activities, I really want to, but not allowed

How old is your Twitter account?
Activity: 9
After seeing your reward activities, I really want to, but not allowed
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

CELEBRATION! 🍾 KORE 3,000th Twitter Follower award 10 KORE.

4,000th 15 KORE
5,000th 20 KORE
10,000th 50 KORE   Shocked
Cheers!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

No new accounts...
https://twitter.com/NewKoreCoin

MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Have you thought about running a bounty program MikeMike? To increase exposure

We had this Twitter Bounty Program:

Join the Official KORE Informational Twitter Campaign and earn free KORE.
also stake some coins and support the KORE Network.
Much thanks!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

MikeMike

A Kore Twitter Campaign has been activated at PromoPlugs.com!
Take 30 seconds, earn some free coin, and support Kore in the process!

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

MikeMike
Activity: 34
Have you thought about running a bounty program MikeMike? To increase exposure
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ
Yet another one bites the proverbial dust!

The German OP page is now posted and can be seen here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2134386

Many more languages to come, too. 

Please feel free to post on the page if that suits your needs.

As always, if there is a particular need for a specific other-language post, then don't hesitate to hit us up on Discord (https://discord.gg/jSb2ggE) or even here or on our Twitter (https://twitter.com/NewKoreCoin) page.

Activity: 194
looking at charts (price and volume)...IMO, KORE going through an accumulation phase

kore is leading, not following....how many cryptocoins are in that category?
Activity: 194

We are testing out a new wallet build with some GUI features.
If anyone has anything they'd like to see put into the GUI or wallet
notify me in PM ASAP!
The window of what we can add is slowly closing.

MikeMike

late in my response, but would a built-in kore explorer be possible with the wallet?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I liked this coin from beginning because of features like tor, calls,etc. I am happy with this takeover because there is a chance that this coin will stay alive in consistent development. Actual dev is very active answering questions and posting news constantly. This is very good and we can see price going up again. Now we need something to play with real proof of work such as working beta for testing. From few years I hear the same story that development is taking so long because Kore have to be perfect without any backdoors. When we will be able to use this browser or other features? WIll there be a new roadmap?

The Servicenodes and KOREsurf Tor Browser are working and screenshots are posted in the OP.
There is plenty of roadmap in the OP page and a little found elsewhere.
When the wallet is released yes, we will have a schedule for roll out of the tech we are confident we can meet
while keeping to our goals of a planned "piece at a time roll out" to evaluate and locate any probable bugs in a mass use situation.
The head of IT will be putting the wallet through Industry Standard testing. To do otherwise is foolish.

MikeMike
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
One of the things I would like to see in the new wallet is some soft colors and maybe even a day and night mode.  What is your opinion on that?

Huck
Activity: 392
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ
There is now a YouTube Channel for KORE: KORE YouTube channel.

It will have tutorials, and other information, posted to it in the very near future.

Please click on the given link and bookmark it for future awesomeness.  Grin

Jump to: