Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 174. (Read 152391 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Portuguese, another other-language OP page has been posted: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21111474
snipped...
Please stay tuned for others in the near future. Chinese and Russian are next!
Big thanks to Mxrider420z2, again... a great addition to the team!

Nice work Clutch and MX!
Good to see the timely progress.
The "Sleeping Giant" KORE, slowly awakens...

MikeMike
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ
As promised, and with a HUGE amount of assistance from Mxrider420z2 and his knowledge of Portuguese, another other-language OP page has been posted: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21111474

Please stay tuned for others in the near future. Chinese and Russian are next!

If Portuguese is a more comfortable way of conversing for you, please feel free to pop on over to that thread and participate. Also, if there is a particular need for a specific other-language post, then don't hesitate to hit us up on Discord (https://discord.gg/jSb2ggE) or even here or on our Twitter (https://twitter.com/NewKoreCoin) page.

Big thanks to Mxrider420z2, again... a great addition to the team!

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
If anybody needs any help im on discord together with other Kore team members and we are ready to help.

We had another great Kore meeting and things are really looking better than ever, to all the supporters i thank you for that and you can rest asure that you made a great choice in believing in this team.

Also if possible cast you free vote for Kore to be listed on C-Cex exchange, we are nr. 5 already.

My older senior account is locked and im currently trying to get it back so please dont be worried because this is a newbie account.

Thanks,

MX
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
so many function on KORECoin ,look like a great project for people , it is worth to pay attention.

So many we might have to remove some if we cant find a way is the probable conclusion from last nights meeting..
Dont worry wont remove the ones we made public.
Just some of the GUI options and other integrations we have not made public.

MikeMike
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
so many function on KORECoin ,look like a great project for people , it is worth to pay attention.

Thank you for noticing ELE.  The future looks bright for this coin.  The CCex voting is going well also.  Hopefully, all good things are coming together.

Huck
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
is this  new coin ? i sound like korean coin, we are have any bounty program ? signature 's bounty ?

What language do you read and speak fluently?

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Have updated to the recent post on discord for the peers.dat and KoreCoin.conf file, but still can't sync. Currently 7 hours behind and stuck. Any more advice (on a Linux system)?

Post in the Discord support thread please so we can discuss there.
Try restarting wallet if it was already syncing but just stopped. Did you also put in the conf file? if not do it please.

MikeMike
Activity: 434
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
is this  new coin ? i sound like korean coin, we are have any bounty program ? signature 's bounty ?
Activity: 219
Have updated to the recent post on discord for the peers.dat and KoreCoin.conf file, but still can't sync. Currently 7 hours behind and stuck. Any more advice (on a Linux system)?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Awesome project...hopefully the life can stay in it this time!  I shall be buying more!

KORE is here to stay.
We are not going anywhere unlike the majority of crypto.
I have even been preparing KORE Team and Projects that if anything ever happened to me they
would carry out the end goals and we have the type of Team that could do it seamlessly.

MikeMike

Obviously I don't know you from "Adam", but it seems like this coin has a really good team involved here. I looks like MikeMike has put a lot of time and effort (among other things) to really put Korecoin on the map.

I am really looking forward to everything this coin has to offer... especially the in wallet phone and masternodes. Can't wait for all of this to be launched. Looking to pick up more coins when I have a chance.

Keep going Kore Team!

Thanks!
It has been a labor of love for sure.
The Majority of the Team is prepared to put their name and reputation on our projects by making themselves known after we release the wallet.

If you like what I've been doing and my dedication then you'll be impressed with the Team.  They too are hand picked, dedicated, believers in the projects, want to see them be the best they can be and "getting it" the more they understand their full scope and end goals which is even further motivating them too, to also make sacrifices to make them a reality. We will not back down...

From this point on I deserve no special credit for what is to be as they are the class act that will,... make them so.

Cheers!
 Smiley
MikeMike
Activity: 219
Awesome project...hopefully the life can stay in it this time!  I shall be buying more!

KORE is here to stay.
I have even been preparing KORE Team and Projects that if anything ever happened to me they
would carry out the end goals and we have the type of Team that could do it seamlessly.

MikeMike

Obviously I don't know you from "Adam", but it seems like this coin has a really good team involved here. I looks like MikeMike has put a lot of time and effort (among other things) to really put Korecoin on the map.

I am really looking forward to everything this coin has to offer... especially the in wallet phone and masternodes. Can't wait for all of this to be launched. Looking to pick up more coins when I have a chance.

Keep going Kore Team!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

KORE is here to stay.

MikeMike

Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
Awesome project...hopefully the life can stay in it this time!  I shall be buying more!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Got some more votes in...

48a8c178345877cceb36ffabb4f61f2f56badc0275057e0eb2bc0cd2b139517c

The one and only theduuude comes through again.
Really appreciate your generosity!
 Smiley

Matched your .098 KORE votes with .098 KORE CCEX votes.
https://blockchain.info/address/1J9bpv6dsJrMmVbUye3ijp4K5YCWPTxJC

Cheers!

MikeMike
VOTE to get KORE Listed on CCEX!

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&vc=1

IMPORTANT: Could you please cast a Free Vote on CCEX.
You need .1BTC minimum on the exchange to give KORE a free vote.
I think CCEX requires a certain number of free votes and rightly so...

Also you can send paid votes to this Address:
1J9bpv6dsJrMmVbUye3ijp4K5YCWPTxJCK

It is the Direct CCEX address that gets directly applied to KORE votes.
Thanks to theduuude, KORE is now 5th...
Smiley

Activity: 126
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

Thanks duuude!!  You're nothing short of awesome!!!  Go Kore

Huck
Activity: 194
Merit: 101

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
TOR network is popular, is very popular, people can keep privacy in network operation process, it is not easy to reveal some"/edit: peoples" personal information, improves the network security, this project itself is a very good starting point, support it.

BINGO!

Congrats on "getting it" as a good place to start/"good starting point".
 Wink

MikeMike
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
TOR network is popular, is very popular, people can keep privacy in network operation process, it is not easy to reveal some personal information, improve the network security, this project itself is a very good starting point, support it.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I just sent  0.005 BTC towards the ccex vote.come on guys, when this wallet is up and running we want as many people to be able to have access to buy as possible. lets do this

Thanks much jb for your ongoing support to get KORE listed on CCEX!
 Smiley
Matched your .005 votes with .005 KORE CCEX votes.
https://blockchain.info/address/1J9bpv6dsJrMmVbUye3ijp4K5YCWPTxJCK

Cheers!

MikeMike
Jump to: