Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 90. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
any guideline for how to get kore coin by POS? first time buy pos coin and now the coin in my kore wallet.

Obfuscation for 1day still cant get any coin from it
Activity: 4

Those that tested the previous wallet check your discord invite
about testing some changes that might be in the update.

MikeMike
when would be the update of wallet ?
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
We added Kore to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will help new users learn about Kore and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support KORE so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your KORE addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in KORE from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Kore profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Kore project!

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/UgUn9

Pretty cool app, just checked it.

Very god to keep an eye on Kore and BTC.

Cheers,

MX
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Those that tested the previous wallet check your discord invite
about testing some changes that might be in the update.

MikeMike
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
@MikeMike Net Nuetrality? another brilliant avenue for Kore to get into as well. Besides for our Freedoms of Privacy Cool

https://www.savetheinternet.com/net-neutrality-what-you-need-know-now
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
We added Kore to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will help new users learn about Kore and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support KORE so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your KORE addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in KORE from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Kore profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Kore project!

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/UgUn9

Thanks for the info.
Hope your new endeavor is successful!

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hello All,

Been banging my head against a brick wall for 4/5 hours...... trying to install the wallet on linux.

Could anyone be so kind as to point me in the direction of linux wallet instruction from scratch please?
ie no existing wallet.dat

Many Thanks,

TDH.

http://kore.life/wallets/

from link...........
Follow the Guides for Swapping the Old Chain KoreCoin Wallet.dat to the New KORE Chain to enable Bittrex transfers.
STEP 1: Start Terminal Locally & Update Libraries
STEP 2: GitHub Wallet Install
STEP 3: CD to Directory & Autogen
STEP 4: Install the Wallet & Copy Wallet.dat
STEP 5: Start the Wallet & Config File

Will this generate a wallet.dat?
I've just followed these instructions by Mike :-

Linux:
Download required libraries:
sudo apt-get install software-properties-common -y

echo|sudo apt-add-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin

sudo apt-get update && apt-­get upgrade ­-y

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev libcurl4-nss-dev bsdmainutils libboost-all-dev libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libzmq3-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev libsqlite3-dev libprotobuf-dev libasound2-dev uuid-dev libuuid1 libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools liblog4cplus-dev libavdevice-dev libsndio-dev libjack-dev libavformat-dev  libopencore-amrnb-dev libopencore-amrwb-dev libswscale-dev libopus-dev libavcodec-dev libspeexdsp-dev libspeex-dev libsdl-dev libsdl2-dev libgsm1-dev jq git -y

clone the latest Kore wallet
git clone https://github.com/Kore-Core/kore.git

cd to kore directory
cd kore

run the autogen shell and configure the wallet
./autogen.sh && ./configure

install the wallet
sudo make install

copy your wallet.dat file
mkdir ~/.kore
cp ~/.korecoindata/wallet.dat ~/.kore/wallet.dat

start your new wallet.

kore-qt
---------------------------------------------------------------

But no wallet.dat generated?

There was no kore directory in the github image also.

If a wallet.dat was not created you did/it did not compile nor launch correctly.
Please go to the Discord Support thread:
https://discord.gg/VD2kytE

MikeMike
Activity: 8
Hello All,

Been banging my head against a brick wall for 4/5 hours...... trying to install the wallet on linux.

Could anyone be so kind as to point me in the direction of linux wallet instruction from scratch please?

Many Thanks,

TDH.

from link...........
Follow the Guides for Swapping the Old Chain KoreCoin Wallet.dat to the New KORE Chain to enable Bittrex transfers.
STEP 1: Start Terminal Locally & Update Libraries
STEP 2: GitHub Wallet Install
STEP 3: CD to Directory & Autogen
STEP 4: Install the Wallet & Copy Wallet.dat
STEP 5: Start the Wallet & Config File

Will this generate a wallet.dat?
I've just followed these instructions by Mike :-

Linux:
Download required libraries:
sudo apt-get install software-properties-common -y

echo|sudo apt-add-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin

sudo apt-get update && apt-­get upgrade ­-y

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev libcurl4-nss-dev bsdmainutils libboost-all-dev libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libzmq3-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev libsqlite3-dev libprotobuf-dev libasound2-dev uuid-dev libuuid1 libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools liblog4cplus-dev libavdevice-dev libsndio-dev libjack-dev libavformat-dev  libopencore-amrnb-dev libopencore-amrwb-dev libswscale-dev libopus-dev libavcodec-dev libspeexdsp-dev libspeex-dev libsdl-dev libsdl2-dev libgsm1-dev jq git -y

clone the latest Kore wallet
git clone https://github.com/Kore-Core/kore.git

cd to kore directory
cd kore

run the autogen shell and configure the wallet
./autogen.sh && ./configure

install the wallet
sudo make install

copy your wallet.dat file
mkdir ~/.kore
cp ~/.korecoindata/wallet.dat ~/.kore/wallet.dat

start your new wallet.

kore-qt
---------------------------------------------------------------

But no wallet.dat generated?

There was no kore directory in the github image also.

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ
Hello All,

Many Thanks,

TDH.

Activity: 8
Hello All,

Many Thanks,

TDH.
Because Kore is solving difficult real-world problems that people are clammoring for.
Because 99% of crypto is “Me Too”. Kore is the 1%.
Because investments that win long term are the ones normal people actually use.
Because I will use a Kore Phone, and I will give one to everyone I know.
Because I love basic freedoms.

The Strong and Silent will step up. Thank you, Team Kore.

100% with you on that. Think most of my friends want a KorePhone as well. Cmon Kore..snap snap lets get this done. Crowdfund the phone via KickStarter or some other source Wink
@MikeMike...how far off would you say is the KorePhone? I know Aether OS still needs to come first...hows the progress going on that?
Activity: 19
Because Kore is solving difficult real-world problems that people are clammoring for.
Because 99% of crypto is “Me Too”. Kore is the 1%.
Because investments that win long term are the ones normal people actually use.
Because I will use a Kore Phone, and I will give one to everyone I know.
Because I love basic freedoms.

The Strong and Silent will step up. Thank you, Team Kore.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ
Howdy KORE community!

Was wondering if there is a kind person within these few subgroups that might want to offer a hand in verifying translations:

Arabic
Italian
Japanese
Malay
Turkish
&
Vietnamese

I can translate, using an online translator, but they usually do pretty horribly, so...I could post the "translation" and then a given person can correspond with me, directly, letting me know what exactly might need some re-working to make it more understandable and/or coherent. That goes for content, too, across the board.

Please let me know if you're willing and able to help with the OP pages for these languages.

Thanks!

Clutch

Hey!

I am no expert, but am willing to help look through the Vietnamese and Malay translations.

Thanks.

I used Google, of course, so I expect much of it to be fairly garbled. If you could, though, I am PM'ing you the doc with the translated text. Could you give it a once-over and check it out?

Thanks!
Sometimes we forget how awesome the Kore project is & will be!!...to remind yourself go read the OP in this ANN  Cool
Activity: 1
Howdy KORE community!

Was wondering if there is a kind person within these few subgroups that might want to offer a hand in verifying translations:

Arabic
Italian
Japanese
Malay
Turkish
&
Vietnamese

I can translate, using an online translator, but they usually do pretty horribly, so...I could post the "translation" and then a given person can correspond with me, directly, letting me know what exactly might need some re-working to make it more understandable and/or coherent. That goes for content, too, across the board.

Please let me know if you're willing and able to help with the OP pages for these languages.

Thanks!

Clutch

Hey!

I am no expert, but am willing to help look through the Vietnamese and Malay translations.
Activity: 42
kore its being an exelent project i am amazed with all the stuff you do guys nice work kore team, Go KORE!!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
wow this project is amazing!  Is the Tor browser already built into wallet??  MN only 500 coin! wtf! this coin too good!!!!!!!

The KORE Surf's Up! Tor Browser will be released most likely after
the coming wallet update.

MikeMike

Good to know, can't wait for the next release!
I love finding unique projects, KORE is one of the kind with the Tor browser built in to the wallet, and masternodes still very affordable compared to other coins!  The only thing I would suggest is maybe think about a bit of rebrand, there is way to much emphasis on Surfing, I know you mean surfing the net freely, but at first look I thought it was some project specifically made for surfers with all the imagery on the website and first post on the forum.  The name KORE is good name, maybe just need more professional branding, not so heavy on surfing boards.  I hope this coin will jump to $20 after the next release though!
Activity: 2
Testing... Trying to Figure out the UTC time from listed on these posts.

BUTomCat
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
wow this project is amazing!  Is the Tor browser already built into wallet??  MN only 500 coin! wtf! this coin too good!!!!!!!

The KORE Surf's Up! Tor Browser will be released most likely after
the coming wallet update.

MikeMike
Pages:
Jump to: