Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 88. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
The time to buy is now. When masternodes start using all of the coin up the price should go even higher. I have seen this happen on masternode coins, one went from 53 satoshis to 50K. Now combine this with a service coin that offers something instead of just coin.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hello,

I'm interested in the project but I'm worried that it seems massively over ambitious . Korephone, operating systems etc.. Are these just ideas or is the money and the team available to actually deliver on these promises?

Also wondering why the coin is just listed on bittrex? Trex is a great exchange and usually coins are listed on many smaller exchanges before getting to trex but I see no others listed on coinmarketcap for Kore?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hi Mike,

thx for the fast reply. alright.

and do i need to start obfuscation for normal staking?. and what does it mean 210 kore / 2 rounds but balance is zero.

thanks alot

You can choose the option to unlock for Obfuscation and/or staking only.
It unlocks it for both....
Activity: 2
Hi Mike,

thx for the fast reply. alright.

and do i need to start obfuscation for normal staking?. and what does it mean 210 kore / 2 rounds but balance is zero.

thanks alot
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hey Kore Team,

recently bought some KORE and downloaded the Windows QT Wallet. Can someone explain me how to stake the full amount of the coins? The network is synced but the arrow is not green and it says staking is not active. But one time it send 10 Coins for staking and soon it was already back. Can someone please shed some light. Do i need to start obfiscication, because it doesnt seem to work and stays at 10%.

Thanks alot guys, looking forward.

Hi, Welcome to KORE and thanks for supporting staking.
The staking icon is not reliable.
If you see the lock icon as unlocked it is staking.

MikeMike
Activity: 2
Hey Kore Team,

recently bought some KORE and downloaded the Windows QT Wallet. Can someone explain me how to stake the full amount of the coins? The network is synced but the arrow is not green and it says staking is not active. But one time it send 10 Coins for staking and soon it was already back. Can someone please shed some light. Do i need to start obfiscication, because it doesnt seem to work and stays at 10%.

Thanks alot guys, looking forward.
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
I'm finding this sponsorship very good, it brings visibility to the coin congratulations kore team!!

Thanks buddy, Silvana is a really cool and good person besides being an awesome WSL Pro Surfer

She got a foundation with her brother that takes kids off the streets to teaches them how to surf, gives meals to them and also provide other classes too.

It´s gonna be very cool to watch her on next year championship.

Have a great weekend,

Cheers
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

The KORE Tor Masternodes sale will be ending
at an undefined time.

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Hi ALL!   Smiley
 A little update:
We have been testing KORE Linux build 4 over a week and am on the newest version for last few hours.
Windows build is progressing. 

Silvana and Friends say hello!

🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️
Activity: 42
I'm finding this sponsorship very good, it brings visibility to the coin congratulations kore team!!
Hello how you guys doing?,

Wanted to share some cool pictures of the WSL pro surfer Silvana Lima having a good time in Rio yesterday.

You guys can follow her on Instagram on the following link:

https://www.instagram.com/silvanalimasurf/

Have a great weekend.
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Progress is being made, adjustments are looking promising.

P.S. I have been having a ton of issues with BTCTalk and when they arise support does nothing about them so I will be doing more work on getting the Official KORE Forum online and running. In the meantime I will make an alt account which I will post from IF I am locked out of posting again.

Matrix
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hum, it seems that I missed a lot of infos in the last months with KORE....

My luck / chance was that my coins were still on exchange.... so I guess
is that the swap was automatic in that case, right?

The project seems to have different pretty interesting aspects.

I will need to read more to really understand.
Just time is missing.

Could I get a really sunthetic summary of what is on the grill now
and what is coming in early 2018?

thanks in advance
Hiya,

Thanks for your interest.
Best advice I could give you is to read the entire OP page/Operations Page.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20949347

Then read it again.

MikeMike
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Hum, it seems that I missed a lot of infos in the last months with KORE....

My luck / chance was that my coins were still on exchange.... so I guess
is that the swap was automatic in that case, right?

The project seems to have different pretty interesting aspects.

I will need to read more to really understand.
Just time is missing.

Could I get a really sunthetic summary of what is on the grill now
and what is coming in early 2018?

thanks in advance
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Masternodes back up to 40%
Now 48%
Thanks to those testing...
 Smiley

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Awesome!! how did you manage to do that MikeMike..old devs finally playing along?

btw when are going to add the good stuff to the website...features, roadmap, goals, team etc

Was not the old dev.
It was someone I asked to host the site I lost touch with.

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Awesome!! how did you manage to do that MikeMike..old devs finally playing along?

btw when are going to add the good stuff to the website...features, roadmap, goals, team etc
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Old Legacy Website:
http://www.korecoin.net/

Redirected to the new one:
http://kore.life

MikeMike
Hello how you guys doing?,

If you use Windows and Adobe Flash Player please take the time to update as they both released security updates this tuesday and they patch some bad security problems.

https://www.welivesecurity.com/2017/12/12/time-patch-microsoft-adobe-software-vulnerabilities/

The team is hard working on the new wallet release.

Have a great weekend.

Go Kore, Go BTC
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
@MikeMike...are the mesh networks going to be integrated into the KorePhone?
See ethereum is looking at mesh networks as well..but obviously not a blockchain based phone...not that cool Smiley
https://www.coindesk.com/plan-b-ethereum-innovators-reviving-fight-net-neutrality/

Also have you guys maybe looked into crowdfunding the phone?..think you would be surprised by the response you'll get.

KORE was the first.
We are the underdogs.
The more the better.
 Wink

MikeMike
Pages:
Jump to: