Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 89. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
@MikeMike...are the mesh networks going to be integrated into the KorePhone?
See ethereum is looking at mesh networks as well..but obviously not a blockchain based phone...not that cool Smiley
https://www.coindesk.com/plan-b-ethereum-innovators-reviving-fight-net-neutrality/

Also have you guys maybe looked into crowdfunding the phone?..think you would be surprised by the response you'll get.
Agree CryptoJohn. if Kore delivers (which I believe they will) on their cool promises a $100mil marketcap is a lowball valuation. There's so few honest crypto's that brings something completely new to the table, the ones that does WILL get recognition over time. Think Kore is just under the radar because of the stage it's in..not yet fully marketable imo, but that will come with releases I hope. People forget that Honest crypto's with dev funds can do a whole lot of things..it provides longevity and sustainability of the project. This will be big, and no i'm not hyping...any logic person would see why. Humanity needs a project focused on privacy and security..Kore can be that answer. Technology ruined our privacy..thanks to bitcoin & kore we can regain that whilst progressing with technology.

Anyhow
Viva Kore, Go Btc!! Happy holidays & safe travelings

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hello everybody,

How you guys doing ?

Testing on the new wallet builds are underway, we are looking for more testers so if you wanna help test the new wallet build please let us know and send your github nickname too.

Thanks.

KORE Tor Masternodes are on sale.

And running like champs. My 10 nodes are paying out on a regular basis.
Will stand up another 20 once update is released.

look at the marketcap. OMG, so easy for KORE to rise to $50 and beyond.

We are not out of the woods yet...
And am working on all fronts.
Once we do get fully back on the road it will be good.

MikeMike
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hello everybody,

How you guys doing ?

Testing on the new wallet builds are underway, we are looking for more testers so if you wanna help test the new wallet build please let us know and send your github nickname too.

Thanks.

And running like champs. My 10 nodes are paying out on a regular basis.
Will stand up another 20 once update is released.

look at the marketcap. OMG, so easy for KORE to rise to $50 and beyond.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Merry Christmas and December  Smiley

Excited about the testing!
Cool will take a look...

BTW happy holidays to the Kore team and supporters!!! woop woop party time  Grin
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Damn not on git...would have loved to test but my technical savvy'nsh is meh Smiley
Super Easy,...Just create a GIT account and PM me your nic.
 Smiley
Damn not on git...would have loved to test but my technical savvy'nsh is meh Smiley

Yes..on sale indeed. Any preferred timeframe for the updated wallet?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hello everybody,

How you guys doing ?

Thanks.

Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hello everybody,

How you guys doing ?

Thanks.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

One of the most important decisions of our time:

"Honest (FCC) Government Ad: Net Neutrality"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFkzJc7kJKc

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Top 10 Kore wallet has over 50%, and we only have 3% coin locked, and 125 MNs. Why is that? Any one help?

Over 55% of KORE is on the exchange.
The Update to modify the Difficulty among other issues has taken an unexpectedly long time.
KORE has been attacked by some corrupt people.
Fight back. Get involved.

MikeMike
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Top 10 Kore wallet has over 50%, and we only have 3% coin locked, and 125 MNs. Why is that? Any one help?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
it means if i want to join the POS my wallet have to got 500coin only can join? and follow the website masternode-guide?

There are two ways to obtain Rewards for running wallets 24/7 to support the KORE Ecosystem,
Development, Block Chain Network and KORE Projects.

1- STAKING:
Deposit KORE into your wallet and unlock it for Staking.
This provides a reward for you, Supports the network by generating Blocks (keeping the KORE Block Chain Moving/Functional)
supports the dev fund and generates the Rewards that go to the Masternodes.
* I recommend everyone stake some coins if they can. Specially if you have any Masternodes.
If there is nobody Staking, there will be no Masternode Rewards nor KORE block chain.

2- MASTERNODES:
You can setup a Masternode.
This supports the Governance, Development of the KORE Projects, secures the network
and provides the means for KORE Obfuscation/Anonymity now and in the future.
NOTE: The 500 KORE held for the Masternode do not stake,
but it is possible to have other KORE in a separate address in that do stake.
* I recommend everyone stake some coins if they can. Specially if you have any Masternodes.
If there is nobody Staking, there will be no Masternode Rewards nor KORE block chain.

MikeMike

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
it means if i want to join the POS my wallet have to got 500coin only can join? and follow the website masternode-guide?

No Masternodes can't be used to PoS they get part of the PoS that is created.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
any guideline for how to get kore coin by POS? first time buy pos coin and now the coin in my kore wallet.

Obfuscation for 1day still cant get any coin from it

1) Buy kore,
2) send to your wallet,
3) unlock wallet for staking
4) as soon as coins are mature and difficulty is met your coins will go out to stake
5) coins come back with extra reward
6) goto 4:

We are working on difficulty so that more wallets can stake and we can meet our 1 block/min target

Matrix

Only use the download links from the actual BCT OP page here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20949347
OR the kore.life website:
http://kore.life

crypto 101:
Never download a wallet someone posts for you in a thread or PM.

Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
any guideline for how to get kore coin by POS? first time buy pos coin and now the coin in my kore wallet.

Obfuscation for 1day still cant get any coin from it

1) Buy kore,
2) send to your wallet,
3) unlock wallet for staking
4) as soon as coins are mature and difficulty is met your coins will go out to stake
5) coins come back with extra reward
6) goto 4:

We are working on difficulty so that more wallets can stake and we can meet our 1 block/min target

Matrix
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Those that tested the previous wallet check your discord invite
about testing some changes that might be in the update.

MikeMike
when would be the update of wallet ?

After we test it more.

We might branch out testing today or Sunday.
Hard to tell how long that can take.

MikeMike
Pages:
Jump to: