Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 30. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!
My wallet sync but I cannot send to bittrex. No error found in logfile. Help me
If you press button send what do you see

This is the kind of leadership that turns a dev into a celebrity and his coin into a phenomenon. It's one of the big things that sets this coin apart from the swamp that is bitcointalk.org: integrity and a long-term vision.

Thank you for the kind words sdersdf2!

We never planned for it to go this way, but Kore is that important to us and hopefully you guys too!

We are trying to do our very best to make things right and satisfy everyone. We understand that it's taking longer than it should but with the price rise there are many more people trying to claim coins that they never mined.

We are fully committed to bein as active and fast as possible and try keep you all updated as soon as we have news.

We understand if you have lost interest in Kore as a result of this and we deeply apologize we would go back in time if we could but we all know that's not possible. So we are moving forward rectifying what we can and making Kore what it really can be!
My money can't get back! Why! The wallet is broken! To be deleted! Huh

Go to the .C:\Users\your pc name\AppData\Roaming\KoreCoin
Take a copy of the wallet.dat and paste In a safe place
After this open your wallet
 Help > Debug Window > Console. In the console type dumpprivkey your wallet Address
 and copy down the output some place safe as this is how you will get your coins back
Shut down the wallet
go to C:\Users\your pc name\AppData\Roaming\KoreCoin
Delete everything in KoreCoin folder
 Download the    http://kore-coin.com/kore-win1.2.zip
Open the new wallet. Allow to sync to block
If the sync stop Closed it and open Again after Seconds
After the sync go to Help > Debug Window > Console type importprivkey your privkey
Now your coin in the new wallet

I am so operation! But dat file has been damaged! And this some korecoin disappeared!!!! Copy and paste the past dat! The wallet can't open the can't start! Problem of so many purse! Why do you continue to issue! Why do they on the market! The author can give an explanation, please!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i am Chinese!suprnova is Thief! i will tell a lot of people don't to suprnova!!!!!!!!!!

i don't think so, the owner has even bought for me my forked coin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
if it wasn't for false claims coming through dev could move on, but our dev wants to pay any lost coins out too miners, plus its awesome he is paying from his own pocket. he must have great things planned for this coin. the PM's will not stop coming, people know the coin is going to new heights so people will start to put false claims to try their luck.

guys if you wanna see the message about supporting the nodes, transfer some coins to your wallet (window) transfer 1000 coins, a message will show up, saying 0.01 fee to support nodes. dev had been true to his word when was saying he was working on anon function prior to launch. things will move really fast here

suprnova stole my coin!!!!!!! 1000 kore is miss!!!! why pool is in maintenance mode???
My wallet file is damaged! Has been removed for me! 1350 korecoin! No one to deal with! No reply! Should be put on the corruption! Don't know is who!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
i am Chinese!suprnova is Thief! i will tell a lot of people don't to suprnova!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 26
suprnova stole my coin!!!!!!! 1000 kore is miss!!!! why pool is in maintenance mode???
This is the kind of leadership that turns a dev into a celebrity and his coin into a phenomenon. It's one of the big things that sets this coin apart from the swamp that is bitcointalk.org: integrity and a long-term vision.

We never planned for it to go this way, but Kore is that important to us and hopefully you guys too!

We are trying to do our very best to make things right and satisfy everyone. We understand that it's taking longer than it should but with the price rise there are many more people trying to claim coins that they never mined.

We are fully committed to bein as active and fast as possible and try keep you all updated as soon as we have news.

We understand if you have lost interest in Kore as a result of this and we deeply apologize we would go back in time if we could but we all know that's not possible. So we are moving forward rectifying what we can and making Kore what it really can be!
My money can't get back! Why! The wallet is broken! To be deleted! Huh
ora
Activity: 47
My wallet sync but I cannot send to bittrex. No error found in logfile. Help me
Activity: 14

So are there any pools up at the moment?

POW is over its full POS
Activity: 99
So are there any pools up at the moment?
great work, dev i see things are moving along. hope were still on for the release of the whitepaper today, we have been waiting since yesterday
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Kore was designed to be a clone shitcoin.

Sorry you won't get cheap coins!!!  Grin Grin Grin

well you could say kore is still cheap from the 100k sats potential.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Kore dev, I've been trying you all day via messages here and IRC.
Please read and respond, or find me in IRC room. Thanks
Activity: 382

Sorry you won't get cheap coins!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Isn't there supposed to be a whitepaper soon?

So yes, no, possibly, could be, maybe, hell no, hell yes, supposedly, absolutely, can't wait, if only, holy cow the whitepaper's actually almost done and it's the best thing that has ever been created in the history of mankind?  Anyone?
Activity: 728
thats no problem, i will wait no problem about that...just curious if he will pay that amount... this would prove a lot about dev..

he has paid others so he will as long people are telling the truth, lying about how much people have mined would only cause delay and no payment, i don't know how many coins he has or how many need to be given, so im sure he will do what he can, if some people cannot be paid, then dev will let them know and things would just have to move on. you can see from the pre-mine address payments have been sent, which was meant to be for the development of the coin, which already says alot about the dev

i m ight not be super literate on the subject but orphaned blocks mean someone got them (maybe dev) just not u so the coins ARE out there right ?  so maybe we get our coins if dev is true to his word anyway i am legit dev can go to ipominer.com ask the operater if user SPAYSE lost a bunch of coins when the coin went bust he will see i am out of pocket and very sad

no. orphaned blocks hold no coins.

and if a coin forks due to everybody mining on the biggest pool it's not the dev's fault either.

dev wouldn't need to compensate anyone for that, it's just how things go on coins with a fast pow.

that is why i like the dev, its not his fault, but he is paying what he can, holding this coin for sure. id say not give any more coins out,  and march on with kore future, but im not in the miner's position so it would be wrong for me to say that. dev knows best he has said we will be getting info shortly, hopefully its the whitepaper

Yes we could not give any more out but then we would have some very un happy early miners.

We have decided to dedicate the rest of the pre mine to compensating all, yes it was for development costs etc but we believe in Kore that much that we will carry on and fund out of our own pockets.

On that note we know it's hard but please be patient as these false compensation claims do take a lot more time to deal with, and as the price of Kore is going up we have found ourselves receiving more and more...

The white paper/roadmap/time line is due out today but that is dependant on how fast we can go through all these pms as we don't want to release while still going through compensation as that would lead to further pms and delay claims even longer.

We hope you understand and are patient as the situation we are in at the moment is not ideal but we are trying our best to make Kore the best it can be!

I send address wallet two days ago in PM, no answer Huh
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Isn't there supposed to be a whitepaper soon?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
This is another Cryptcoin?

what are the plans for developments?
Pages:
Jump to: