Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 60. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
This coin is intersting , maybe the next cloakcoin ?
Activity: 322
Try with updated nodes on front page and try the repairwallet command if there are any problems and let us know!

-ocminer if you could roughly work out how many coins were lost from this and pm us? we will compensate you so you can spread to your workers?

> 500 KORE for me....  Cry

don't worry, i'll payout all the blocks

wow thx, i'll set donations  Wink

thx, almost all blocks have been payed out, waiting for the donation from the devs and I'll payout the rest too, i hope i'm not loosing all miners to dedicated, half is already gone...

you are not loosing me i'm staying since i just noticed it , no point to switch now cause you fixed it

thx, all blocks have been set to confirmed now, so you all did not loose 1 coin.

Thanks & Props to the Kore dev !

NICE we are looking good.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Try with updated nodes on front page and try the repairwallet command if there are any problems and let us know!

-ocminer if you could roughly work out how many coins were lost from this and pm us? we will compensate you so you can spread to your workers?

thx, almost all blocks have been payed out, waiting for the donation from the devs and I'll payout the rest too, i hope i'm not loosing all miners to dedicated, half is already gone...

you are not loosing me i'm staying since i just noticed it , no point to switch now cause you fixed it

thx, all blocks have been set to confirmed now, so you all did not loose 1 coin.

I got my coins back. Thank you.
I did bounce over to dedicated while you were working on the fork only because I have rented rigs. I'm back @ suprnova now.

It's okay to mine on both, best is to "level" your hashes.. half one dedicated, half on suprnova... just not all on one, otherwise forks are likely... just like it happened before

thanks for your support
Activity: 458
Merit: 265

I got my coins back. Thank you.
I did bounce over to dedicated while you were working on the fork only because I have rented rigs. I'm back @ suprnova now.
legendary

Activity: 448

legendary

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Fork happened right when Dedicated jumped in, that was at block 813 or 814, we've lost 27 blocks in the fork, thats 27 x 450 = 12150 coins

I'll can pay a few from my own coins as I've mined a lot at start too, so if you could replace 17 blocks, its okay for me, thats 17 x 450 = 7650 coins

ocminer, please pm us your Kore address and will get one of the devs onto this straight away!
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

legendary

legendary

Fork happened right when Dedicated jumped in, that was at block 813 or 814, we've lost 27 blocks in the fork, thats 27 x 450 = 12150 coins

I'll can pay a few from my own coins as I've mined a lot at start too, so if you could replace 17 blocks, its okay for me, thats 17 x 450 = 7650 coins

Activity: 458
Merit: 265
dedicated seems to be on a fork

Seems correct here?

not at all

compare it with suprnova

dedicated got all block with less hashrate than suprnova...  913 blocks on suprnova - 906 on dedicated...

suprnova is on a fork currently higher in blocks than the seed nodes. Pool admin please contact us

Hmm.. Strange.. I'll resync now

it's not you... dedicated got all block not you...

well unfortunately it all depends on the hashrate and on the seed node.

I've resynced to dedicated and the seednodes now, unfortunately a few blocks were lost in the fork
Bummer. I lost 73 coins. You run a good pool, just the way it goes sometimes.

legendary

Seems correct here?

not at all

compare it with suprnova

dedicated got all block with less hashrate than suprnova...  913 blocks on suprnova - 906 on dedicated...

suprnova is on a fork currently higher in blocks than the seed nodes. Pool admin please contact us

well unfortunately it all depends on the hashrate and on the seed node.

I've resynced to dedicated and the seednodes now, unfortunately a few blocks were lost in the fork

Seems correct here?

not at all

compare it with suprnova

dedicated got all block with less hashrate than suprnova...  913 blocks on suprnova - 906 on dedicated...

legendary

Seems correct here?

not at all

compare it with suprnova

Seems correct here?

not at all

compare it with suprnova

Activity: 322
what do I use to mine x13 algo?

Seems correct here?

not at all

compare it with suprnova

Pages:
Jump to: