Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 56. (Read 77550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
hmm. it seems my pool is reporting my kore earnings at 452 with 207 kore sent to my wallet. my wallet has 15 kore in it?? whats going on?
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
Man, I did horribly on this coin. Rented 60Mh for 6 hours to see how it would go before getting more. I was expecting about 1400 coins after 6hrs, ended up with 452. That took my cost basis from 1630 to 2565 sat/coin. I guess I'm out  Huh

i did even worse with 60 mh, 200 coins, and only 1 payout came to my wallet from pool out of 4 , other 3 processed on Suprnova but not in my wallet. so yes i moved away from this, i will check later with Suprnova guy about coins cause i know he's honest , but yes 60mh 6 hours and i only have less than half a block it's just ridicolous
I had the same issue with the payouts.
Man, I did horribly on this coin. Rented 60Mh for 6 hours to see how it would go before getting more. I was expecting about 1400 coins after 6hrs, ended up with 452. That took my cost basis from 1630 to 2565 sat/coin. I guess I'm out  Huh
It gets better. Wallet wasn't syncing. Deleted blockchain, added config, synched. Now my payouts from Suprnova.cc arent included in my balance. Even though they show up as confirmed in my transaction history my balance is 0.
Anyone have any insight? Is there a chance that the payouts went out on a fork?  
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

i did even worse with 60 mh, 200 coins, and only 1 payout came to my wallet from pool out of 4 , other 3 processed on Suprnova but not in my wallet. so yes i moved away from this, i will check later with Suprnova guy about coins cause i know he's honest , but yes 60mh 6 hours and i only have less than half a block it's just ridicolous

You did read the ANN right?

* PoW Coins: 4.5 Million
* PoW Block Reward: 450 KORE
legendary
my wallet is on block 1328 and is fully synced. my pool is on block 1372?Huh?
Activity: 448

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

The net hash peaked at 70gh/s at one stage this is the reason more people thought they would get more.

Now that the peak hash has left, the difficulty is quite nice for lower hashes and you will get more, so we wish you will come back and try!

Also please everyone make sure you have updated your conf and re-synced the blockchain!
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
Noob X13 miner here. I'm getting only a .2% accepted share rate with CPUminer. Could someone help?

Also, thanks developers. You've been awesome during the coins launch.
Activity: 476

Thank you devs for a fair & smooth launch, & for taking the time to answer questions in the IRC.

I can confirm that my wallet is working fine & I am in fact staking some coins already Smiley

Current nodes are taking a hammering as we did not expect this many people to take interest!
If you have problems please delete your old blockchain (keep your wallet.dat!) and update your KoreCoin.conf.
We are working on getting some more seed nodes up and running as we speak.
great thanks! lets go Korecoin!!!

Sorry about the hiccup everyone, we would like to ask everyone to delete their old block chain and update with the new conf on the main post and resync unless you are absolutely sure you are on the right chain and have synced properly!
Activity: 322
Current nodes are taking a hammering as we did not expect this many people to take interest!
If you have problems please delete your old blockchain (keep your wallet.dat!) and update your KoreCoin.conf.
great thanks! lets go Korecoin!!!
legendary
i'm throwing 155mh/s at this. looks good
wtf, just happened?? at dedicated there were some troubles at frontend, I loose some coins??? wtf?

from dedicated:
  This coin is prone to forking. Both ocminer on another pool and dedicated have experienced the forks. We now are sharing nodes so hopefully it'll keep the forks under control.

There were 7 orphaned blocks while we forked briefly, but i caught the fork and resynced.

my confirmed coins disappeared also on suprnova,hopefully it will be fine from now on

if they disappeared it means they have been payed out to you, there was currently no problem

you are right i see the transaction of withdrawal which was 15 minutes ago but still not showing in my wallet

hmm hope not a fork again.. what is your block height when you compare it to the pool(s) ?

wallet on 1214 pool on 1236 something is wrong cause wallet is synced and has connections

hmm.. both pools ? i see dedicated is sharing same stats as suprnova... what is wrong this time ?!

Both pools are on the same fork, its the users that some aren't able to update fully their wallets as nodes are taking a hammering. Please read above post;

"Have updated main post with some more nodes! Current nodes are taking a hammering as we did not expect this many people to take interest!

You may have to delete your old blockchain (keep your wallet.dat!) and update your KoreCoin.conf.

We are working on getting some more seed nodes up and running as we speak"

then i guess nothing to do but wait on more nodes, my wallet won't sync all the way with current config on your ann page

you can also try adding

addnode=kore.suprnova.cc

to your config

ok i did that now it looks synced but still that payout never came into my wallet. i hope it will eventually cause even tough it looks synced it's 20 blocks behind your pool(my wallet)

now it's stuck again, pain in the butt..
Try adding suprnova also, new nodes should be up shortly please leave wallet open or update conf when nodes are up. You can still mine at the pools in the meantime.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
wtf, just happened?? at dedicated there were some troubles at frontend, I loose some coins??? wtf?

from dedicated:
  This coin is prone to forking. Both ocminer on another pool and dedicated have experienced the forks. We now are sharing nodes so hopefully it'll keep the forks under control.

There were 7 orphaned blocks while we forked briefly, but i caught the fork and resynced.

my confirmed coins disappeared also on suprnova,hopefully it will be fine from now on

if they disappeared it means they have been payed out to you, there was currently no problem

you are right i see the transaction of withdrawal which was 15 minutes ago but still not showing in my wallet

hmm hope not a fork again.. what is your block height when you compare it to the pool(s) ?

wallet on 1214 pool on 1236 something is wrong cause wallet is synced and has connections

hmm.. both pools ? i see dedicated is sharing same stats as suprnova... what is wrong this time ?!

Both pools are on the same fork, its the users that some aren't able to update fully their wallets as nodes are taking a hammering. Please read above post;

"Have updated main post with some more nodes! Current nodes are taking a hammering as we did not expect this many people to take interest!

You may have to delete your old blockchain (keep your wallet.dat!) and update your KoreCoin.conf.

then i guess nothing to do but wait on more nodes, my wallet won't sync all the way with current config on your ann page

you can also try adding

addnode=kore.suprnova.cc

to your config

from dedicated:

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
=reserved place=

i will watch this

good luck to you and this coin  Smiley

from dedicated:

Pages:
Jump to: