Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 57. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Have updated main post with some more nodes! Current nodes are taking a hammering as we did not expect this many people to take interest!

You may have to delete your old blockchain (keep your wallet.dat!) and update your KoreCoin.conf.

We are working on getting some more seed nodes up and running as we speak.

just replaced my conf with your current deleted everything now it's stuck 45 blocks to go, and my last withdrawal from suprnova didn't come at all

stuck at 1162
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
wtf, just happened?? at dedicated there were some troubles at frontend, I loose some coins??? wtf?

from dedicated:
  This coin is prone to forking. Both ocminer on another pool and dedicated have experienced the forks. We now are sharing nodes so hopefully it'll keep the forks under control.

There were 7 orphaned blocks while we forked briefly, but i caught the fork and resynced.

my confirmed coins disappeared also on suprnova,hopefully it will be fine from now on

if they disappeared it means they have been payed out to you, there was currently no problem

you are right i see the transaction of withdrawal which was 15 minutes ago but still not showing in my wallet

hmm hope not a fork again.. what is your block height when you compare it to the pool(s) ?

wallet on 1214 pool on 1236 something is wrong cause wallet is synced and has connections

hmm.. both pools ? i see dedicated is sharing same stats as suprnova... what is wrong this time ?!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Have updated main post with some more nodes! Current nodes are taking a hammering as we did not expect this many people to take interest!

You may have to delete your old blockchain (keep your wallet.dat!) and update your KoreCoin.conf.

We are working on getting some more seed nodes up and running as we speak.
wtf, just happened?? at dedicated there were some troubles at frontend, I loose some coins??? wtf?

from dedicated:
  This coin is prone to forking. Both ocminer on another pool and dedicated have experienced the forks. We now are sharing nodes so hopefully it'll keep the forks under control.

There were 7 orphaned blocks while we forked briefly, but i caught the fork and resynced.

my confirmed coins disappeared also on suprnova,hopefully it will be fine from now on

if they disappeared it means they have been payed out to you, there was currently no problem

you are right i see the transaction of withdrawal which was 15 minutes ago but still not showing in my wallet

hmm hope not a fork again.. what is your block height when you compare it to the pool(s) ?

wallet on 1214 pool on 1236 something is wrong cause wallet is synced and has connections
legendary

from dedicated:

no they weren't Wink have no wallet setup yet! any chance to get them back?

huh ? if you dont have a wallet/payout address setup, they will stay forever in your "confirmed" payouts - they wont disappear
legendary

from dedicated:

Activity: 364

from dedicated:

no they weren't Wink have no wallet setup yet! any chance to get them back?

from dedicated:

Simple block explorer.

http://188.226.165.184/kore/block_crawler.php

Smiley

Any bounty gratefully received....

*Removed*

Thanks.. Smiley

murkster,
Could you please remove your wallet address as it is against the rules and pm us it instead?

Also whatdidshedo,
Considering the net hash has peaked at 70gh/s + that sounds about right to us as there was many people mining.
legendary
now that i see considering 450 reward for each block and i had 60mh on this for last 4 hours and only mined 100  coins, 4th of a block, that's just to small of an amount isn't it?

does it match up with the estimates ?
now that i see considering 450 reward for each block and i had 60mh on this for last 4 hours and only mined 100  coins, 4th of a block, that's just to small of an amount isn't it?
legendary

from dedicated:

from dedicated:

from dedicated:

If the pool devs could pm us with anything we could assist them would that would be great!
Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister
Simple block explorer.

Smiley

K8Qsa4DTk8M57pKwpQX7Tz8PGeG5aVGNAK

Thanks.. Smiley
Please hide wallet address. Its again Bitcointalk rules.
Activity: 490
Change to supernova pool
Activity: 364

from dedicated:

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Simple block explorer.

Smiley

Please check explorer website for address. Smiley

Thanks.. Smiley
Mac OS Wallet compiled!

Download: Here - Thanks to w8
* Premine: Total 0.83% (In 50 Blocks) - Faucet/Bounty's/Giveaways!

.83% of ALL coins POW+POS or .83% of just POW? ( this is literally my 5th time asking. )

And this is literally the 10th time answering, to multiple people. It says total so PoW and PoS. There was 100k pre mined and so far 20k is gone. For the misshap with supernova and bounties. Soon to be a giveaway started also!

i'll take some from giveaway if i don't have to do anything for it  of course cause i'm watching Cup  Cheesy

Actually i did some work for that giveaway, hint: my sig. Smiley

with with a K buddy, lmao nice putting in some signature work.

ohhh thanks for noticing , fixed with K for giveaway !!   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: