Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 58. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
my wallet stuck on 1165 block, is it only me?

Edit: added KoreCoin.conf restarted it's fine now, false alarm sorry.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
* Premine: Total 0.83% (In 50 Blocks) - Faucet/Bounty's/Giveaways!

.83% of ALL coins POW+POS or .83% of just POW? ( this is literally my 5th time asking. )

And this is literally the 10th time answering, to multiple people. It says total so PoW and PoS. There was 100k pre mined and so far 20k is gone. For the misshap with supernova and bounties. Soon to be a giveaway started also!

Giveaway ? Are you serious ? So people will dump their coins and kill the price ? Nice idea  dev

Obviously not a huge amount per person but enough to gain more adoption/interest. It's more for Bounty's for services as it costs people to host/create.
Activity: 322

.83% of ALL coins POW+POS or .83% of just POW? ( this is literally my 5th time asking. )

And this is literally the 10th time answering, to multiple people. It says total so PoW and PoS. There was 100k pre mined and so far 20k is gone. For the misshap with supernova and bounties. Soon to be a giveaway started also!

i'll take some from giveaway if i don't have to do anything for it  of course cause i'm watching Cup  Cheesy

Actually i did some work for that giveaway, hint: my sig. Smiley

with with a K buddy, lmao nice putting in some signature work.

i'll take some from giveaway if i don't have to do anything for it  of course cause i'm watching Cup  Cheesy

Actually i did some work for that giveaway, hint: my sig. Smiley
Activity: 322

nice, ill be ready for the giveaway. Grin

Activity: 490

Giveaway ? Are you serious ? So people will dump their coins and kill the price ? Nice idea  dev

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 42
@Pool devs,

You can use stake=0 in the KoreCoin.conf to stop from mining PoS blocks.

added this now

add? pls help?

Only pool operators should use this, normal users do not need to add.
I do not quite understand. stake is deducted my balance? What is this?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Deleting posts, when simply inquiring about the premine..not even flaming, just asking a simple question. That dosent really show for much.
When will the coin be on an exchange ? Or Im I just wasting hashing power Huh
Christ, it just launched today.

lol like few hours ago , so funny  Cheesy
@Pool devs,

added this now

add? pls help?

Only pool operators should use this, normal users do not need to add.
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
Christ, it just launched today.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
@Pool devs,

added this now
Activity: 490
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Try with updated nodes on front page and try the repairwallet command if there are any problems and let us know!

-ocminer if you could roughly work out how many coins were lost from this and pm us? we will compensate you so you can spread to your workers?

> 500 KORE for me....  Cry

don't worry, i'll payout all the blocks

wow thx, i'll set donations  Wink

thx, almost all blocks have been payed out, waiting for the donation from the devs and I'll payout the rest too, i hope i'm not loosing all miners to dedicated, half is already gone...

you are not loosing me i'm staying since i just noticed it , no point to switch now cause you fixed it

thx, all blocks have been set to confirmed now, so you all did not loose 1 coin.

Thanks & Props to the Kore dev !

while you're fiddling around with the pool, is it possible for you to tweak the vardiff a bit ?

nova has a tendency to crank up the vardiff a bit too high... this often chokes my rigs as my workers often do not get a fighting chance to submit work before a block is found...

as an example, dedicated typically keeps my rigs at a vardiff of .06-.08... nova keeps me at .256... here is what my rigs look like mining nova - https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/1784

the hashrate is all over the place... i know this is not abnormal or anything, but when i mine on dedicated it looks nothing like that, and pretty much stays at a solid straight line...

now that the difficulty is a bit higher it's actually not so bad, but earlier when the diff was between 50-100, there were long stretches where all i saw line after line of "block found", with my workers never getting a chance to submit work... if the vardiff was a bit lower, they would have a shot...

so again, if you get a chance, can you please tweak the vardiff a bit ?

thanks for your heads up, i'll check that and tweak it accordingly
@Pool devs,

What is the stake? Kore why deduct my Balance?

Only pool ops should use stake=0, sorry what happened to your balance?
Activity: 42
@Pool devs,

What is the stake? Kore why deduct my Balance?
i rented on dedicated pool. getting 100% rejects

Can't connect to Dedicated for some reason, was mining Pioneercoin then switched to Korecoin and no connection.

i had issue with one of my rental moving on dedicated it didn't recognize it, so i'm on suprnova and it works like a charm
Pages:
Jump to: