Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kreita: Freedom That Brings You Prosperity (MN+POS) - page 10. (Read 22705 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I will wait for the update for this project. hopefully there is a good thing that can make this project ICO successful.
copper member
Activity: 16
Believes In Freedom Of Speech
Dear Users!
The Kreita team NEVER sells masternodes or coins. Every one offering you such a deal is an imposter. Please report such fraud cases. Thank you!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
it looks more interesting, it's waiting to know the team more clearly and learn this more, I think the roadmap will end with great success
egretia
copper member
After looking for a while in the thread, it look like there is no information about bounty campaign.
Is there any plans to make some bounty campaign?
Join our discord, please
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
After looking for a while in the thread, it look like there is no information about bounty campaign.
Is there any plans to make some bounty campaign?
Any information about dates of the beginning of trading? Where can I get all the information about the kreita and it’s future price?
Activity: 27
Well done, guys! I love your intentions. As a journalist, I hate when someone imposes something on me. Hate to be edited, but sometimes have to to make my living. The attempt to change something in this area is great by itself. I'm new on this forum but very experienced in writing and publishing issues. Perhaps, may give you some free advice. Please let me know if you're interested. P.S. I may charge some KRT:)
Such a platform will be actual for journalists, as the professional using of such a free expression can change a lot around. You have to share this info in your community)
Activity: 14
Look great at first sight! Love PoS projects, as they always guarantee me good profits. But devs, where can I buy coins? How much coins needed to run a masternode? No PoW I guess...but who gives a fuck about PoW today?! Great job! The website and the announcement look pretty. Buy the way, a very interesting system of reward distribution. I guess it was designed to balance the rewards.
It looks like the idea of high quality! But I don’t think, that you can buy the coins straight from devs! It should be an exchange! Is it listed already?

I guess it's not listed at the moment. I hope it will hit exchanges as soon as possible. Binance or Bittrex would work for it:)
Found information at the top of announcement - it will be listed on cryptobridge first. Are there any detailed about this exchange - fees, time of transactions... or something else?
copper member
Will their be a MN presale or auction?
No presales or auctions.
Soon we will list on the 1st exchange and coins can be bought there
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
how will the initial evaluation of your tokens take place, and how many coins will be issued before mining?
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
ukrainian translation reserved
copper member
Russian translation reserved, image translation
German translation reserved
Italian translation reserved
ukrainian translation reserved
Translators must have a rank of "member" or higher
We need translations only to the main locals
Look great at first sight! Love PoS projects, as they always guarantee me good profits. But devs, where can I buy coins? How much coins needed to run a masternode? No PoW I guess...but who gives a fuck about PoW today?! Great job! The website and the announcement look pretty. Buy the way, a very interesting system of reward distribution. I guess it was designed to balance the rewards.
It looks like the idea of high quality! But I don’t think, that you can buy the coins straight from devs! It should be an exchange! Is it listed already?
Activity: 8
How much should I pay to get a masternode? Will there be a sale or something? Wanna get a few nodes at low prices:)
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will their be a MN presale or auction?

I guess it's not listed at the moment. I hope it will hit exchanges as soon as possible. Binance or Bittrex would work for it:)
Activity: 5
Well done, guys! I love your intentions. As a journalist, I hate when someone imposes something on me. Hate to be edited, but sometimes have to to make my living. The attempt to change something in this area is great by itself. I'm new on this forum but very experienced in writing and publishing issues. Perhaps, may give you some free advice. Please let me know if you're interested. P.S. I may charge some KRT:)

Oh, Boi! I've got a boner when I saw this. Finally, we get a solid project dedicated to freedom of speech and information. I love the idea of PoS; to my mind, it's advantageous over stupid PoW. I think I will join the project. Well, the question is how to get this coin? Devs please answer (except for the bounties of course - I already see this opportunity). Wish you good luck, and will keep an eye on you boys.

Yup, Considering the beauty of the website, I can guess that the project may have a real idea behind it. I hope the devs will deliver. Anyway, gotta buy some coins to gamble it:). Btw, when Binance:)?
What a nice idea of communication! Would like to participate this event!
Activity: 6

Oh, Boi! I've got a boner when I saw this. Finally, we get a solid project dedicated to freedom of speech and information. I love the idea of PoS; to my mind, it's advantageous over stupid PoW. I think I will join the project. Well, the question is how to get this coin? Devs please answer (except for the bounties of course - I already see this opportunity). Wish you good luck, and will keep an eye on you boys.
Pages:
Jump to: