Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kreita: Freedom That Brings You Prosperity (MN+POS) - page 9. (Read 22705 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
To the whole Kreita community:

We are happy to announce the first step towards our informational and financial freedom! We are now listed on CryptoBridge (https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.KRT_BRIDGE.BTC). Feel free to buy KRT coins, set up masternodes, and/or stake coins to generate your passive income. Make profits from trading KRT coins and enjoy your wonderful journey!

Stay in touch with us not to miss further announcements!

Just Awesome! What is the current price for a masternode?

A masternode requires 10 000 Kreita coins, so you can calculate the price basing on the current price on CryptoBridge.
The earlier join will bring the more rewards - so it’s more beneficial to run the masternodes now!
Activity: 25

We are happy to announce the first step towards our informational and financial freedom! We are now listed on CryptoBridge (https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.KRT_BRIDGE.BTC). Feel free to buy KRT coins, set up masternodes, and/or stake coins to generate your passive income. Make profits from trading KRT coins and enjoy your wonderful journey!

A masternode requires 10 000 Kreita coins, so you can calculate the price basing on the current price on CryptoBridge.
Activity: 6

Is he coin available to buy? It’s interesting project, if like to join

Yeah, it's just gone live on CryptoBridge. Awesome! It's time to build your MNs. The ROI is extremely high!!!
Activity: 25

Activity: 8
Waiting for Crypto-bridge!  Cool

Yaaaaahooooo! It is live on Cryptobridge!!! https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.KRT_BRIDGE.BTC

Just got my first 800 coins. Perfect!!! Need more to set up a masternode!
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
Waiting for Crypto-bridge!  Cool
Activity: 5
Well done, guys! I love your intentions. As a journalist, I hate when someone imposes something on me. Hate to be edited, but sometimes have to to make my living. The attempt to change something in this area is great by itself. I'm new on this forum but very experienced in writing and publishing issues. Perhaps, may give you some free advice. Please let me know if you're interested. P.S. I may charge some KRT:)
Such a platform will be actual for journalists, as the professional using of such a free expression can change a lot around. You have to share this info in your community)

I have no slightest doubt, it will be in demand among both independent journalists and writers. After all, what can damage your career more than the inability to express your thoughts the way you want?! Although many aspiring writers tend to think that the Internet will allow them to unveil their potential to the fullest, it becomes different when you need a decent payment for what you write. All the materials we have on "credible" sources are heavily edited and written for the only purpose of advertising something or someone. That's why I'm proud we have projects willing to take freedom of speech to the next level, or at least purify the industry to certain extent. I'll always support that! So may lady luck smile on you, Kreita investors!
Dear Users!
The Kreita team NEVER sells masternodes or coins. Every one offering you such a deal is an imposter. Please report such fraud cases. Thank you!
So how do we get the coins? Where could we purchase it?
Also when will the coins ready to be trade, and hopefully there will be available in good exchange.
Just wait a while. Very soon we will list on cryptobridge

Good job, guys! CryptoBridge is a decent exchange and apparently a good start.
So when will the sale start? When will I be able to buy? Can't wait it!

Wondering what the price will be when when the coin hits exchanges. I wish CB to be the first one. There's no much noise now, so I think there'll be a great chance to get coins cheap before the project develops and goes mainstream.
Activity: 16
After looking for a while in the thread, it look like there is no information about bounty campaign.
Is there any plans to make some bounty campaign?
Isn’t it in discord channel?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Dutch translation reserved
So when will the sale start? When will I be able to buy? Can't wait it!
Activity: 14
The ranks in translating bounty are high. Why is it so -  I am good translator, but a  new here
very interesting project, it is worth having this coin

Totally agree with you!
Activity: 167
very interesting project, it is worth having this coin
Activity: 14
Holding coins in the wallet the staking reward will be got, and the masternodes will increase the rewards?
copper member
Believes In Freedom Of Speech
Dear Users!
The Kreita team NEVER sells masternodes or coins. Every one offering you such a deal is an imposter. Please report such fraud cases. Thank you!
Also when will the coins ready to be trade, and hopefully there will be available in good exchange.
Just wait a while. Very soon we will list on cryptobridge
How much should I pay to get a masternode? Will there be a sale or something? Wanna get a few nodes at low prices:)
It’s 10000 coins - but the starting price is unknown now? These mnodes are so interesting to invest!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Dear Users!
Pages:
Jump to: