Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kreita: Freedom That Brings You Prosperity (MN+POS) - page 5. (Read 22705 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
81 active masternodes. I guess it’s the convenient time to jump to train, the rewards are frequent.

There are 103 active masternodes at the moment of writing. The daily income is $878.7176, which gives you everything to reach the breakeven point very soon. However, I don't think that the project will get any harm from an increased number of masternodes. It's very attractive in terms of investing in it.

I thought, the more masternodes are active, the less less frequency of rewards. That’s useful information for investor.

That's true. But at the same time, as long as the coin grows in price (which MUST happen as we become bigger), all investors will be getting decent gains, regardless of how much masternodes will run the network.
Activity: 14
I’m interested in this project and thinking on investing. Everything looks good as for beginning: discord is active, team is communicative.
Activity: 12
81 active masternodes. I guess it’s the convenient time to jump to train, the rewards are frequent.

There are 103 active masternodes at the moment of writing. The daily income is $878.7176, which gives you everything to reach the breakeven point very soon. However, I don't think that the project will get any harm from an increased number of masternodes. It's very attractive in terms of investing in it.

I thought, the more masternodes are active, the less less frequency of rewards. That’s useful information for investor.
Activity: 18
who already has a node active that helps me with configurcaion and had a problem with that
What kind of problem do you have?
Activity: 16
Definitely I like this project. It’s a good volume, good price for masternode, good MN rewards!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
who already has a node active that helps me with configurcaion and had a problem with that

Activity: 12
copper member
Activity: 16
Believes In Freedom Of Speech
Activity Competition Announcement!

Dear users,

From this moment, your activity will bring you profit!  Yes, you've heard it right: Communication in our discord channels becomes profitable!our discord channels becomes profitable!

The rules are simple: communicate with other members, keep it positive and clean, and get your prizes! The competition will last for 15 days until [07.06.2018 20:00 UTC].

Note that your posts must comply with the rules of our community (no FUD, no insults, etc.). Otherwise, you won't get your reward.

Each time you post a message, you get a random number of XP between 15 and 25. To avoid flood, you can only gain XP once per minute. To check your rank and level, please type !rank in the #bot-command-most-active-users thread.

The top prize is 1200 KRT, which equals to $850 at the time!

Prize Table

TOP1 - 1200 KRT
TOP2 - 900 KRT
TOP3 - 600 KRT
TOP4 - 420 KRT
TOP5 - 360 KRT
TOP6 - 300 KRT
TOP7 - 240 KRT
TOP8 - 180 KRT
TOP9 - 120 KRT
TOP10 - 60 KRT

Minimum level: 15 (note that spammers will get banned)
I am staking successfully already! But looks like masternode is better to purchase - it is much more beneficial.

Well, although with staking it largely depends on your luck, running a masternode will definitely bring you more than staking the equal amount of coins.
I suggest I was lucky, but I’d like to have guaranteed reward. Running the masternode, I’ll need the support. Can I count on it?

Of course. You can ask here, but you'll be treated even better if you join our discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/KDSvNsN
Masternode installation instructions are given in the #instructions thread. If you misunderstand something, you can always ask your questions in the #masternode-help thread.
Total supply: infinity! is not this confusing?

How much will it be worth? I think it will be worthless in the coming days.

The price of the coin actually depends on how many people want to buy and sell it. Infinite supply shouldn't confuse you, as many coins with limited supply are to be mined for years, which is almost the same as infinite supply. At the same time, we are very young and expect more and more people onboard as we expand.
Activity: 20
Total supply: infinity! is not this confusing?

How much will it be worth? I think it will be worthless in the coming days.
this is a project worth developing, the team involved in this project is very solid, hoping for the future of this project will be successful.

Thank you for your credits! We're working on the future of our project and our community.
I am staking successfully already! But looks like masternode is better to purchase - it is much more beneficial.

Well, although with staking it largely depends on your luck, running a masternode will definitely bring you more than staking the equal amount of coins.
I am ensuring day by day, that KRT will be successful and will go far. Glad that I am here

That you! We're glad that you're still with us:) We appreciate your loyal support.
Activity: 14
Seems VERY SUSPICIOUS.

PoS and MN coin only
-> harder way of getting coins. The only way is to buy them from presale, exchanges (there are none) or via airdrops
Airdrop/bounties :
 -> only TOP 10 inviters can get coins (bounty ends in 2 weeks..)
 -> only twitter users with 1000+ followers can get rewards

There is almost no way of getting free money.

!! I SMELL SCAM !!!
PoS and MN - hard way to get coins??? Staking is quite regular. And btw - there wasn’t pre-sale - coin was trading on exchange at once!
Activity: 70
this is a project worth developing, the team involved in this project is very solid, hoping for the future of this project will be successful.
Activity: 18
We have big and growing community, plus it is unique first php based coin for php developers.

As the community support is very important, good to reach the aims with such great members!
Activity: 150
We have big and growing community, plus it is unique first php based coin for php developers.
How to install masternode on Mac. Is the instruction the same, as for windows or there are some specialities?

Just install the MAC wallet by the link: https://github.com/kreita-pro/krt/releases/download/v1.2.2.3/Krt-qt-MacOS.dmg , and then follow the instructions that you can find in our discord (#instructions thread).
Pages:
Jump to: