Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kreita: Freedom That Brings You Prosperity (MN+POS) - page 7. (Read 22705 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How many coins is it needed for start staking?

You can stake any number of coins. But please keep in mind that the more coins you have, the greater the frequency of rewards.
Perfect! The amount and frequency of rewards depends on amount coins?
Activity: 22
Do not mine, coins are slowly in the hands of DEV do Zhuang distribution
Activity: 98
I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly and thoughtfully. I am sure this project will be successful.
Activity: 18
this is a project worth developing, the team involved in this project is very solid, hoping for the future of this project will be successful.

Great thank to any supporting the team, which has long-term plans!
Activity: 6
How much should I pay to get a masternode? Will there be a sale or something? Wanna get a few nodes at low prices:)

I wonder when people are going to learn?? These huge "returns" mean huge INFLATION! This is pretty much high school basic economics 101... so welcome to school!

I order for any project/coin to absorb such a huge inflation it would have to have an explosion of users and some rapid mass adoption... otherwise the sellers will outrun the buyers and price action is pretty easy to predict.

Here is an example of typical "high return" masternode price action... MN worth goes from over $1k to $40 in less than a month! super nice to have those +4000% return on node worth $5...LOL

https://imgur.com/a/AO5bOPE
Activity: 57
бoльшe пoлoвины тaкиx мoнeт c нoдaми coздaютcя чтoбы зapaбoтaть
ycпeйтe зaпpыгнyть oдни из пepвыx в пoeзд и вы ocтaнeтecь в +++ )))

я личнo в этoм пpoeктe yчacтвyю . дyмaю c нeгo чтoтo выгopит  Wink

And even more of these projects developers can escape after presale
Activity: 51
бoльшe пoлoвины тaкиx мoнeт c нoдaми coздaютcя чтoбы зapaбoтaть
ycпeйтe зaпpыгнyть oдни из пepвыx в пoeзд и вы ocтaнeтecь в +++ )))

я личнo в этoм пpoeктe yчacтвyю . дyмaю c нeгo чтoтo выгopит  Wink

How many coins is it needed for start staking?
copper member
Activity: 16
Believes In Freedom Of Speech
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3958503.new#new 
Türkish translation
 Wallet : KSPkiDFvaM7pNnZmG3wev2jqq2py5vkS4G
Thank you.
TxID of reward - 0b9b3501628db36dfefacb8c051c0b1c8eccbf35667b1d283bb9afe89df944bb
Activity: 2
I really want to be wrong about this, but all these new accounts hyping the coin sickens me... smells like a scam.
absolutely SCAM.. avoid this.

What relation between "Freedom of speech" and blockchain? you guys is idiot scammer.
people this day create like so called crypto coin everyday and sell MN.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
I really want to be wrong about this, but all these new accounts hyping the coin sickens me... smells like a scam.
copper member
Activity: 149
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3958503.new#new 
Türkish translation
 Wallet : KSPkiDFvaM7pNnZmG3wev2jqq2py5vkS4G
Activity: 129
this is a project worth developing, the team involved in this project is very solid, hoping for the future of this project will be successful.
Where can I download the wallet for Linux?

You can download the wallet for Linux in the WALLETS section on the official website: http://kreita.io/
Awesome! It is well done, and very understandable!
Activity: 3
Hi, I'm a little new in this world. It seems an interesting project.
Maybe my question is a bit silly, but I'm also looking to learn a little. I'm worried about the infinite supply of coins. How do you think inflation will be? After block 201600 (about in 3 months from now), you will need at least daily demand for 96,000 coins just to stabilize the price (at today's price in CB that is almost 8 BTC per day)
I apologize if I failed in some calculation or made any mistake. But as I said, I'm a bit new and I do not remember having seen another coin with infinite supply, if someone could point out a coin that has it would be interesting to compare.
Thanks!!
copper member
Activity: 149
Türkish translation can do discorddan PM threw Nick the10ur
Activity: 49
its like a 1-2 new high rois popping up everyday.. Stop creating more useless high rois coins and trying to scam people.  And atleast tell how much your PREMINE IS and your explorer doesn't show top 100. fishy going on here..
Activity: 18
Can I install two wallets - one for windows, one for Mac for staking?
The MacOS wallet is not available yet! Check our announcements here and in discord channel, mentioned on first page.
copper member
Activity: 16
Believes In Freedom Of Speech
Where can I download the wallet for Linux?
Pages:
Jump to: