Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks - page 10. (Read 123750 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Now that we are past block 45000 does this mean we are in a fork? If I mine now I will lose the resulting ekronas? Is Forkpool in the correct fork?

I updated wallet before block 45000  Wink

There isn't a new wallet release is there?  If so could you provide the link?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Now that we are past block 45000 does this mean we are in a fork? If I mine now I will lose the resulting ekronas? Is Forkpool in the correct fork?

I updated wallet before block 45000  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Ekrona [KRN] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/krn
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
Activity: 62
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I had nachos for breakfast today, and the best part, I didn't even pay for them.

That sounds good. Now I want Nachos
Activity: 602
I had nachos for breakfast today, and the best part, I didn't even pay for them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
There are a few coins that I am holding that the dev just left. I hope we can turn this around.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Also waiting to download the new wallet....
Activity: 518
Merit: 504
Good to see this coin is still alive with supporters, I am a bag holder having paid close to 1BTC for my 2400 ekronas, hope it turns around, still holding Smiley
All,

icanprogram has updated the repo in the original thread with the new source.  The fork block is 45,000 and is coming very soon.  Please update ASAP.

A new windows wallet will be ready today as well, stay tuned

Where is the wallet available?

The wallet was supposed to be available yesterday. Where is it? We are in block 44,800 already!
Activity: 159
All,

icanprogram has updated the repo in the original thread with the new source.  The fork block is 45,000 and is coming very soon.  Please update ASAP.

Where is the wallet available?
All,

icanprogram has updated the repo in the original thread with the new source.  The fork block is 45,000 and is coming very soon.  Please update ASAP.

Fantastic news! Will the new wallet have the new logo and the new spelling (eKrona instead of Ekrona)?
Activity: 574
All,

Also, I will donate all trading fees from KRN on cryptoaltex to the donation address until the coin has enough to be fixed.
It sounds like icanprogram contacted the developer but has yet to hear back from him on fixing the coin :-/

Any news about the wallet updates?

Sounds like the dev has given icanprogram access to push code to the github repo.   

I asked him to generate a wallet address that we can donate to, when it hits .3btc he will fix the coin for us.

Here is the donation address:   1BEe4qxfUnHNC7rrjSNSbyXnTwztU29qtP

Thanks all, lets get this coin back on track!

and if you trade please help support CryptoALTeX, we are here for the community and want to help keep coins moving forward rather than die. https://www.cryptoaltex.com

It sounds like icanprogram contacted the developer but has yet to hear back from him on fixing the coin :-/

Any news about the wallet updates?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Or use the krn private calculator: https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/krn

Coin    Difficulty    Coin reward/day    Exchange rate BTC    Exchange rate USD    Revenue/day    Days to create 1 BTC
EkronaCoin 2.7590 291.650128 AllCoin ฿0.00001040    0.005252    ฿0.12650    $1.53    329.69
Activity: 98
Stop selling your coins for such a low price! You should at least take 0.0001btc!
Pages:
Jump to: