Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks - page 11. (Read 123750 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Love this coin, lets give it some love, it's time to buy it cheap !  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
It sounds like icanprogram contacted the developer but has yet to hear back from him on fixing the coin :-/
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
so how did that swedish exchange go, still need donations for that or?

Yep, still need contributions! Smiley

And how is the progress? Any great improvements to come?
Smiley

Cheers@
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Yep, still need contributions! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Hi all, I am looking for someone who can work with Ekrona github repo to implement KGW modification and compile new wallets for Windows and OSX. If you are interested please PM me, tell me what is your experience in this subject.

Pengar is dev
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Ok, the OP hasn't logged in since March 23rd, two weeks is a lifetime when it comes to releasing something people pay money for and expect an active developer.

how does the community feel about someone else taking over this coin?  The folks in #ekronacoin have been talking with a developer and it would only cost us .3 BTC to have the issues taken care of and switch this coin to Digishield.

If you guys trade @ www.cryptoaltex.com for KRN, I will donate 100% of the fee proceeds to help fixing the coin and after it is fixed I will continue to donate 25% of the fees gathered on KRN to further development projects.

I'm not saying I want to be the one to take it over, but I want to help the community

This sounds like a good plan. I don't understand why the dev would just go off like that.
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hi all, I am looking for someone who can work with Ekrona github repo to implement KGW modification and compile new wallets for Windows and OSX. If you are interested please PM me, tell me what is your experience in this subject.

Don't forget OpenSSL bug and ASIC resistant

+.03btc fom me

icanprogram is willing to fix the coin for .3btc and hangs out with us on IRC.  You aren't going to find a better person for this task.  Come join us and we will hook you two up.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Which country is the dev from by the way?

fellow scandinavian here! Smiley
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1023
ltex.nl
I would also be happy to donate 0.2 BTC, but I would really first come to some sort of plan that we all can agree upon. Can anyone give a summery of what needs to be done and who can do what? I also am willing to donate 5,000 KRN to development...
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Ok, the OP hasn't logged in since March 23rd, two weeks is a lifetime when it comes to releasing something people pay money for and expect an active developer.

how does the community feel about someone else taking over this coin?  The folks in #ekronacoin have been talking with a developer and it would only cost us .3 BTC to have the issues taken care of and switch this coin to Digishield.

If you guys trade @ www.cryptoaltex.com for KRN, I will donate 100% of the fee proceeds to help fixing the coin and after it is fixed I will continue to donate 25% of the fees gathered on KRN to further development projects.

I'm not saying I want to be the one to take it over, but I want to help the community

I like the proposal and would be in for it. However it's not me to decide.....

++
Activity: 8
I'm willing to contribute .02 BTC if other community members are also willing to contribute to meet the .3 requirement.

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Does anyone know if the KGW exploit and the OpenSSL bug affect the eKrona wallet? These kind of issues are why we need an active developer.
Activity: 350
Start to mine a little before 4/8/2014 18:46 ( this is the time of first krn that i receive )
Stop a little after 4/8/2014 20:42
Last coin receive in  4/9/2014 01:50
now my time is 3:31am ( +2 GMT ). I suppose not will get more coins.

so I mine 2hrs for total 14.20814907 KRN

a little more than 40min mining in forkpool.

I have 2 miners x2.8mh/s and not switch from forkpool.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Come and Mine with us on the most profitable pool for ekrona! - 4 Coins at the Same Time!

The idea is great, thank you for that but for now I think to skip it.
After 2hrs of mining for the last 40min i get 4 coins from your pool. For same period with same hash in forkpool i get 13.78 coins.

Your pool total hash is around 14MH. My miner work with 2.8MH = around 1/5 from total pool hash. 40krn / 5 = 8krn. But I receive 1krn per block.

Long Live Ekrona!

This happens to prevent pool hopping, with p2pool based pools the payout takes a bit of time to reach to full capacity.
The moment you stop mining the payout will diminish to make up for the lower amount of coins in the beginning.

After stopping and while you're mining at the other pool you may have noticed getting mined ekrona funds from our pool, please check / confirm this if you have the time!

Thanks,

X3n0X
brand new
Activity: 0
I am more in the java world...

Any C++ developper here?
Activity: 5

Come and Mine with us on the most profitable pool for ekrona! - 4 Coins at the Same Time!
After 2hrs of mining for the last 40min i get 4 coins from your pool. For same period with same hash in forkpool i get 13.78 coins.

Thank you for input.

Hmm, when you switch from forkpool to the.very.big.pool it will take a few rounds for your mining-rig to accumulate the right shares on both pools, but the net payout should have no difference unless the net-hashrate spike up a littlebit - payouts happen directly to your own wallet as you mine them, and normally you will see a climbing number of coin-payouts per block as your forkpool-shares is ebbing out and your very.big.pool.shares increases, there will always be this issue when you switch pools, and 40 minutes is not enough time for the magic to happen.

Mine on it for a whole day - that will give you the big picture of how many coins you are getting. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: