Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks - page 6. (Read 123750 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
What does this coin need to push it forward again?

Maybe I can help, if someone can make a roadmap for the things to do

Well, right now I think it's forked. It's been stuck on block 65020 for the last 12 hours.
But I don't know too much about these things. I'm just a miner.

But I have contacted a guy about making an android wallet. I'm supposed to hear from him again today about the price.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
What does this coin need to push it forward again?

Maybe I can help, if someone can make a roadmap for the things to do
Anybody know what's going on with eKrona? It seems to be stuck on block 65020.
Has it forked?
I have some good news for you guys! Cheesy
This week I got contacted by Christian who is the CEO over at http://btcx.se
btcx.se is a Swedish trading site where you can buy BTC and LTC for Swedish krona.

He wanted to start selling eKrona over at btcx.se, which is really great news!
However they need eKrona to get this to cover the integration cost and so they have some capital to start selling eKrona.

So I have set up a contribution address so PLEASE contribute so we can get this going! I have myself contributed with 1000KRN and I will probably contribute more later.
Any questions you can just PM me. Smiley

Contribution address - KUwnWYRs1agN3MVX1aYXR2Vm9vDqgr346n - http://altexplorer.net/address/KUwnWYRs1agN3MVX1aYXR2Vm9vDqgr346n

Do you know if btcx.se is still interested in adding eKrona on the exchange?
If they are, I will donate 7.500 KRN.
I remember the time when eKrona was 0.0004 BTC
its sadness that now so low price
0% premine, but no promotion...

I think it's better to have a slow and steady rise in price, then those wild rollercoster rides that usualy happens with cryptocoins.
I am almost surtain that the prise will rise again for eKrona. But ofcourse not without doing anything to promote it.
I am not a coder or a webdesigner or anything like that. But I'm doing what i can to promote it locally i Norway, and whatever else I can do online.

I think the most important thing is to promote it to Scandinavians. I don't think people in other parts of the world have any reason to be interessted in this coin. And that's just fine. That's what this coin is made for.
And a low price now is just good, so people don't have to spend to much to get into the cryptoworld.

In addition to the ekrona.org site, I think it would be a good idea to have websites and info sites in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish too.
To vote on kingcoiny.com, you have to have to register and have at least one trade.
If you don't have any coins to trade there i will give you a few potcoins, so you can sell them and start voting.
Just quote this post with your potcoin adresse from kingcoiny and i will send you a couple.

www.kingcoiny.com

You can vote once every hour

Also don't forget to vote on https://comkort.com/vote#KRN and https://www.swisscex.com/voting
I just started mine a few minutes ago,
whether msh can be mined KRN?
sorry I am a beginner

welcome on board  Smiley
really nice to get some more hashingpower.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I just started mine a few minutes ago,
whether msh can be mined KRN?
sorry I am a beginner
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I remember the time when eKrona was 0.0004 BTC
its sadness that now so low price
0% premine, but no promotion...
Activity: 224
eKrona is now on the votinglist on hitbtc.com
Votes from registered users will be multiplied x10.
https://hitbtc.com/vote

voted
Activity: 137
Takk, longjohnsilver, worked! A somewhat random error, it seems, 5000 workled once but not twice, but anything under 5000 seems to work.
Hi all, getting a "Transaction creation failed" when I try to send from one wallet to another, any ideas what that is all about? Wallet is syncing and receiving mined coins just fine. I have tried latest wallet and block resync.

I know this has been an issue with other coin wallets too. But you can try to break up the transactions into smaller amounts.
Activity: 137
Hi all, getting a "Transaction creation failed" when I try to send from one wallet to another, any ideas what that is all about? Wallet is syncing and receiving mined coins just fine. I have tried latest wallet and block resync.
Activity: 115
how about the coin name meaning?

eKrona is aiming to be the cryptocurrency of Scandinavia.
Norway, Sweden and Denmark all use Krona, or Krone as their government backed fiat currency.
That's the reason for the name eKrona. They are already used to the name krona/krone.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
how about the coin name meaning?
eKrona is now on the votinglist on hitbtc.com
Votes from registered users will be multiplied x10.
https://hitbtc.com/vote
What happened to this coin?

We voting to enter in new exchanger

Why did it fall so much? It is already on quite a decent exchange, Allcoin, so was wondering why the price dropped so much.

I would think the price fell because of lack of demand. There is nothing being done as far as I know, to promote this coin. There is a bunch of things that should be done. Like make an android wallet and update the Qt-wallet with a new splashscreen and logo. Make a new facebook page that is active, and maybe do a giveaway.
We tried to get some donations going for the android wallet development, and the btcx exchange in sweden, but very few donated.
Also, there is no development-group as far as I know.
We need more miners too, but they will come if the price goes up. As of now it is actually profitable to mine and sell at 0.00000200.

I would love to do some of these things, but unfortunately i can't code at all.

Sorry but nothing out of the things your counted there will help a coin in trouble right now.

Those are past options. Right now any coin can have these things with a mere 3-4 btc investment. Or even done for free by members.

It won't push the price forward or start a madness mass adoption.

You either have to come with something new , and I mean new (not used any any coin) or have a few business accepting ekrona and people actually using ekrona to buy things.

Having watched nation coins and coins that matched the same pattern I'm actually amazed it's still in such a "good" shape.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you. IMO having a good mobil wallet is a must for any coin. Unless it's a coin just for hording. I use both BTC and DOGE very often. And If those coins didn't have a mobil wallet, I would hardly be able to use them at all localy. I don't go around with my laptop.
This is also important for the promotion of the coin localy, as I can get people to download the wallet, and give them some coins right away. With a desktop wallet this is almost impossible. Most people I know are not computer geeks, but all of them have smartphones.

How are small local buisnesses going to accept eKrona, when it doesn't have a mobil wallet? If I buy something, they have to wait with the payment till I get home, so I can go on my laptop, or desktop and transfer the money then.

I would think a good mobil wallet with a nice interface, would help this coin alot. The coin will get used much more.

And about promoting eKrona. How would you expect people to buy it, when they don't know it exists
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
What happened to this coin?

We voting to enter in new exchanger

Why did it fall so much? It is already on quite a decent exchange, Allcoin, so was wondering why the price dropped so much.

I would think the price fell because of lack of demand. There is nothing being done as far as I know, to promote this coin. There is a bunch of things that should be done. Like make an android wallet and update the Qt-wallet with a new splashscreen and logo. Make a new facebook page that is active, and maybe do a giveaway.
We tried to get some donations going for the android wallet development, and the btcx exchange in sweden, but very few donated.
Also, there is no development-group as far as I know.
We need more miners too, but they will come if the price goes up. As of now it is actually profitable to mine and sell at 0.00000200.

I would love to do some of these things, but unfortunately i can't code at all.

Sorry but nothing out of the things your counted there will help a coin in trouble right now.

Those are past options. Right now any coin can have these things with a mere 3-4 btc investment. Or even done for free by members.

It won't push the price forward or start a madness mass adoption.

You either have to come with something new , and I mean new (not used any any coin) or have a few business accepting ekrona and people actually using ekrona to buy things.

Having watched nation coins and coins that matched the same pattern I'm actually amazed it's still in such a "good" shape.

Pages:
Jump to: